搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港浸會大學附屬幼稚園 1/11(Sat) K1 interview
發新帖
查看: 941|回覆: 2
go

1/11(Sat) K1 interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-2 00:52 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My son had an interview in the  morning at 9:00. Luckily, he did not fall asleep.  They asked questions mainly to the parents and just asked a few questions to my son.  My son likes the playground very much which located on the 3/F and the grass on the ground floor.  Hope he can study this school in the coming September.  Anyone can share your interview experience?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-11-3 00:10 |只看該作者
話咁快又新一輪面試, 我是k3家長, 祝你成功!

原帖由 Cardiff 於 08-11-2 00:52 發表
My son had an interview in the  morning at 9:00. Luckily, he did not fall asleep.  They asked questions mainly to the parents and just asked a few questions to my son.  My son likes the playground ver ...

3#
發表於 08-11-11 13:20 |只看該作者
Dear both,

We also had our interview on the 1/11 at 9:20am. There are really 2 parts in the interview:

1. Observation session
We had to wait in a classroom before the individual interview, so the kids can play for a while there. But i did found teachers going around the different kids, taking notes of their behaviour, or even the way parents play with them.

2. Individual Interview
After the first part, we are asked to go into classroom for individual interview, with 2 teachers. the way the teacher present themselves is like, they are interview the PARENT.. not the kid. They want to see whether we share the common logic with the school.

Overall impression of the school..

Pros:
1. Teacher are friendly
2. Teacher are "educated"

Cons:
1. The school is rather small
2. I doubt the support from HKBU
3. In their presentation, the school which graduate goes to, are "narrow"

Any existing parents can enlighten us please?
我係爸爸! 大家請多多指教
‹ 上一主題|下一主題