教育王國 討論區 播道書院 媬母車 -
發新帖
查看: 1529|回覆: 5
go

媬母車 - [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-30 09:08 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
dear EC parents

My girl was admitted by EC but we just noticed that there is no school bus from Fortress Hill to the school.  Please let me know if you know any of the private school bus that covered that area ??

Urgent !  Many Thanks
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-10-30 17:06 |只看該作者
原帖由 GIPW 於 08-10-30 09:08 發表
dear EC parents

My girl was admitted by EC but we just noticed that there is no school bus from Fortress Hill to the school.  Please let me know if you know any of the private school bus that covered ...

My situation same to you, there is no school bus from Tai Po to EC. I have made a reference to the school before, the lady gave me the no. of the school bus service limited, the contact person reply that, once the school announce the student living district to them, the bus routing should be review to cope with the student, don't worry too early at this moment. The EC staff and the school bus limited contract person so friendly, I believe the school should take necessary arrangement to cope with the student as far as possible.

3#
發表於 08-10-30 21:44 |只看該作者
Then we will need to be patient and wait.  But just would like to arrange things as early as possible.  

原帖由 Santa_Maria 於 08-10-30 17:06 發表

My situation same to you, there is no school bus from Tai Po to EC. I have made a reference to the school before, the lady gave me the no. of the school bus service limited, the contact person reply ...

4#
發表於 08-10-30 22:50 |只看該作者
原帖由 GIPW 於 08-10-30 21:44 發表
Then we will need to be patient and wait.  But just would like to arrange things as early as possible.  

I have called the school immediately, when I have received the offer letter on 20.10.2008, the exisiting school bus pick up point list just for reference. Be frank, I'm fully agreed your opinion to arrange the school bus services as soonest. We can give a call to school again and ask them when and how to aid those students who are not cover in the existing school bus pick up point.

5#
發表於 08-10-31 09:30 |只看該作者
你地唔好對學校或者校車公司有太大期望,我之前住北角,EC收左阿仔之後,我地就計劃搬屋,到睇到心水樓之後,打電話問校車公司的路線,校車公司的答覆係,佢地會盡量遷就住係西貢的小朋友,搵一個最近佢屋企的地點上落車。於是我地就租左間屋,到左暑假的新生家長講座,期間校車公司有派代表出席,我地即場問校車公司,點知當時答覆係校車唔會經我屋企,因為應承學校最長車程唔好可超過一小時,所以唔會兜去我屋企,最近都要去坑口。咁我地就問學校會唔會有一D媬姆車的資料俾我地,學校話冇,要我地自己搵囉,幾經辛苦先至係開學前一個星期搵到架媬姆車。

6#
發表於 08-10-31 11:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 GIPW 於 08-10-30 21:44 發表

剛致電回校查詢,校方答覆謂,他們會將09/10年度
註冊後之學生地址交到校巴公司配合,,因為EC仍未是一間full-size school,但今不如往,隨著新班加入,乘搭之學生亦相繼增多,校巴公司再設計新增上落點的空間依然存在,若然上落點仍未覆蓋到個別家長要求,仍可與校巴公司相討。(例如多付車資吧)
播道仍在進步中,這些輔助學生的設施由剛才致電回校查詢及得悉其安排,深切感受到校方對小朋友的照顧,校方並不是事事完全辦到,但也盡了校方的角式,照顧到學生的需要。

[ 本帖最後由 Santa_Maria 於 08-10-31 12:11 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題