教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Canada summer camp
發新帖
查看: 845|回覆: 7
go

Canada summer camp [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-29 23:51 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear all,

如果想帶個小朋友暑假去Canada旅遊, 順便參加一些2-3weeks 嘅summer camp, 請問有冇家長知道要唔要apply study permit 入境呀?

Thank you.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-10-30 00:01 |只看該作者
可以上網查一查Community Center.
我曾經在加拿大工作,例如:溫哥華內的YMCA有Summer Camp。
可以查下West Richmond Community Center,我知道可以上網報名。

3#
發表於 08-10-30 00:11 |只看該作者
I came back from Vancouver and worked at summer camp when i was in University.  I knew that you don't need to have study visa to go there. Where are u planning to go?  May be I can help you as well.

4#
發表於 08-10-30 00:14 |只看該作者
I came back from Vancouver and worked at summer camp when i was in University.  I knew that you don't need to have study visa to go there. Where are u planning to go?  May be i can give you some useful information

5#
發表於 08-10-30 14:22 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hello,

I am planning to go Vancouver for one month.  During the period, I want to find a 2-3 weeks English summer camp for my son to improve his English.  He is 10 years old.  Any comments for that?  I have search the internet and there is the one called Tamwood.  Do you know they are good or not.  But I mostly concern is the visa problem.  If I need to apply a study visa for him, I think I will quit the plan.

Thank you very much anyway.

6#
發表於 08-10-30 21:05 |只看該作者
Graceman,

Your child doesn't need a study visa.  What kind of activities that you would like to join?  Just for interest? or Studying English?  Day camp or Residential camp.  There are a lot of choices over there.  YMCA is a very good choice as well.

7#
發表於 08-11-1 00:07 |只看該作者
Thank you Jane.

Actually, I mainly want to improve his English. It seems that English class with some activites will be better for a 10-year-old boy.  At least, he won't be too bored.  I am now searching information about YMCA program.  See any suitable day camp for him.

8#
發表於 08-11-5 11:54 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題