教育王國 討論區 聖瑪加利男女英文中小學 consultation from existing P1 SMC parents
發新帖
查看: 1035|回覆: 4
go

consultation from existing P1 SMC parents [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-27 14:06 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear existing P1 SMC parents,

My child is fortunate to be admitted to SMC for 09-10, we would like to know from your experience on the seminar/notifications given from the school in the summer period in relations to uniform/books orderings?

is there any prep class in July/August?  we are organizing our next summary holidays, and any information given will be most valuable to us.

Thank you in advance.
   0    0    0    0
她與他是我的驕傲 :-D

2#
發表於 08-10-27 14:43 |只看該作者
For 2008-9 P1,

There was the seminar on July 12 in which we were given the forms for ordering books and uniforms and for payment of the Sep school fee balance.

I was in a similar situation last year.  You can call the school office in Jun to learn the details and tell them about your case.  I am sure they will accommodate.

3#
發表於 08-10-27 23:36 |只看該作者
Thanks a lot Monkeydad!
how do you find the school so far?  do they have many physical activities?  i would like to build my children in all aspects.
Thanks!

原帖由 monkeydad 於 08-10-27 14:43 發表
For 2008-9 P1,

There was the seminar on July 12 in which we were given the forms for ordering books and uniforms and for payment of the Sep school fee balance.

I was in a similar situation last year ...

4#
發表於 08-10-28 16:20 |只看該作者
ftsang,

I find the school is quite good and my boy likes it very much.  He told me last night that he even wanted to go school on Sat and Sun.

SMC has arranged quite a number of activities for its students from Mon to Fri after lunch.  There are more than 10 extra-curriculum activities that a student has to go through in P1 and P2.  My boy is assigned with cricket, brazilian football, drawing, chinese opera and table tennis in P1.  All these are taken place within school hours.

There are some other activities organized by the school which are optional and taken place after school hours - various musical instruments, Chinese dance, swimming, chess club, Cambridge English...

5#
發表於 08-10-28 20:04 |只看該作者
thanks Monkeydad for the details :)

Happy Hallowe'en to you and your family.

原帖由 monkeydad 於 08-10-28 16:20 發表
ftsang,

I find the school is quite good and my boy likes it very much.  He told me last night that he even wanted to go school on Sat and Sun.

SMC has arranged quite a number of activities for its s ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題