好担心呀, 仔仔下個月3歲半, 但... [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-10-23 00:11 |只看該作者
我個人覺得返二間學校,D小朋友會好辛苦,同埋令到小朋友D專注力有所影響,因為一到下午佢地已經好疲倦,
我仔仔啱啱5歲,,,,,,,好鬼百厭

[ 本帖最後由 cornelias 於 08-10-23 00:42 編輯 ]

22#
發表於 08-10-23 12:09 |只看該作者
hi, it's becuz i want to put him in international primary school. When he studied in nuresry last year, he was in the international stream in local school, but this year, we put him in real int' school(full of westerner kids or mixed kids) in the morning(only english), so in the afternoon, he will go to local school learn chinese.
One more thing, I don't want he feels bored in the afternoon. so I think he may enjoy playing and learn wz other kids

23#
發表於 08-11-20 17:29 |只看該作者
承承媽媽
我囝囝都是2歲半得1歲的語言表達能力, 可否分享你如何幫你小朋友克服語障.

原帖由 承承媽媽 於 08-10-22 11:49 發表

bbix,
你仔仔依家有無返nursery 或者幼稚園?如果佢有返學,慢慢會進步得快d.
另一方面,如果你先生細個係遲識講o野,阿仔係咁就多數有影響.
speech delay......你個仔唔算多,因為我個仔當年......2歲半得1歲的語言表達 ...

24#
發表於 09-1-7 12:45 |只看該作者
原帖由 BBIX 於 08-10-19 20:51 發表
好担心呀, 仔仔下個月3歲半, 但沉日去咗做言語評估(英文), 佢語言能力只有2歲8個月咋... 有冇人同我CASE 差唔多?? 好想知道一星期要做幾個鐘TRAINING同要做幾耐先至追得到其他小朋友?? 同埋有邊間INSURANCE CO. 可以 ...

my son also is coming 3.5 years already. he can only speak the single word when he is 2 years old. So, I ask health centre to give me transfer letter & do the speaking test. Outcome as below:

understanding / speaking test:
---------------------------------
21 months - late 1-1.5 years - he take care by indonsia helper
27 months - also late 1-1.5 years - so i resign my job to teach him
38 months - he can meet his age (doctor also say he can improve very fast)
**i really spend a lot of times to teach him everything within these two years and he also went to nurusary school for studing until now
next months he will have the another speaking test, if he is ok, then no need to see the doctor again

Now, he can speak the sentences already but school teacher say he is poor concentration,so I need to teach him how to concentrate again
I really feel tired......
[

25#
發表於 09-1-7 22:21 |只看該作者
PLEASE PLEASE, can you share some tips on how to teach your son. my 2yr old son is one yr behind so im soooooo desprate to help him improve. we so worried hope you can help. Many Thx.5555

26#
發表於 09-1-19 11:10 |只看該作者
我都係一個擔心媽咪.

我仔仔現在34個月大, 讀緊 nursury. 但老師剛告訴我們他的學習有點遲緩, 程度未達同齡的標準. 建議我們為他作專業評估.

請問你們的子女是在哪裡做評估的? After a quick search at Yahoo, I saw many agents having this kind as assessment but the fee is quite high, (around $6000).  I hope I could find a good insititute to have the assessment for my son. Please kindly let me have your advice!!

Many Many thanks!!!

27#
發表於 09-1-19 11:33 |只看該作者
如果要平, 就返健康院同姑娘講, 再去cac 見醫生.
如果要快, 咁私人的一定快好多啦.

原帖由 bearlee 於 09-1-19 11:10 發表
我都係一個擔心媽咪.

我仔仔現在34個月大, 讀緊 nursury. 但老師剛告訴我們他的學習有點遲緩, 程度未達同齡的標準. 建議我們為他作專業評估.

請問你們的子女是在哪裡做評估的? After a quick search at Yahoo, I s ...

28#
發表於 09-1-19 11:42 |只看該作者
Thanks for your reply.

I think I'd prefer a quick service as I'm thinking to let him attend international K1 school and have the interview in February but if we realise that he has learning problem, we have to let him stay in his present school.

If choosing private assessment, which one is good?  any recommendation?  (如不便在此公開,請 PM me.  Thanks)

Many thanks again!!

原帖由 cecilau 於 09-1-19 11:33 發表
如果要平, 就返健康院同姑娘講, 再去cac 見醫生.
如果要快, 咁私人的一定快好多啦.

29#
發表於 09-1-20 00:04 |只看該作者
bearlee,

Is yr son going for N1 this year? Which is same as my son. His slow in his progress,he's stiil not talking yet. I don't know if his nursery let him go up to K1 next year.
can your son go up to K1 ?

30#
發表於 09-1-20 09:17 |只看該作者
He will talk both at home and in school but the teacher said his development was slower than his age.  I saw his classmates are very smart, can talk like a child, but my son can only talk in short sentence.

anyway, I've made an appointment with the Child Assessment Centre of Department of Health.  To my surprise, the waiting time only takes a week.  I may save up the assessment fee (around $4000) and maybe later spend on the private training.

The school however did not request us to let him stay one more year in N1.  Maybe it's still early to decide.

Maybe you can also make an appointment with the CAC first.  See what the doctor advise.
原帖由 peggy888 於 09-1-20 00:04 發表
bearlee,

Is yr son going for N1 this year? Which is same as my son. His slow in his progress,he's stiil not talking yet. I don't know if his nursery let him go up to K1 next year.
can your son go u ...

31#
發表於 09-1-20 09:39 |只看該作者
我想補充兩點。

第一,想去政府cac評估,唔一定經健康院,只要有私家醫生寫推薦信就得(找一些兒科醫生會好d),數百元就得。健康院姑娘未必願意俾你見健康院的醫生。

第二,即使排期到cac,首先是見姑娘(約一星期左右,我估bearlee 的case是見姑娘),姑娘會集合意見(主要from家長,及略觀察小朋友),再約見需要的醫生及T,通用要半年至一年。

我當年就同小朋友排期CAC,另方面俾私人評估及治療,當政府的服務開始,就停了私人。

bearlee,不知你在家與小朋友是用甚麼語言溝通,當年有姑娘就建議我純用廣東話,讓小朋友容易表達,返學我讓他上英/普班。

原帖由 bearlee 於 09-1-20 09:17 發表
He will talk both at home and in school but the teacher said his development was slower than his age.  I saw his classmates are very smart, can talk like a child, but my son can only talk in short sen ...

32#
發表於 09-1-20 14:02 |只看該作者
BEARLEE,

at least your son can speak in sentances, my son is 2 1/2  he still saying single words rearly! but he make alot of noise though.
Can you remember when yr son start talking in sentances.
My son can understand most in english. He reconize alot of english words he's very good in pointing out the words i ask him to point out.

33#
發表於 09-1-20 17:11 |只看該作者
I have stopped the service from 健康院 already, so I just visited our family doctor to get the referral letter and then make an appointment with CAC.  

I also talk with my son in both English and Cantonese. But since most of the story books I read with him are in English, he could also recognise quite a number of English words and could speak in English with our helper.  I think his delay in language maybe caused partly from the confusion of languages.  And I notice that his pronounciation of English words is better than cantonese.

I recall that he has started to speak in sentence when he's 2.5 years old.  Before, he was quite lazy to speak, only speak when he had some requests from us.

原帖由 peggy888 於 09-1-20 14:02 發表
BEARLEE,

at least your son can speak in sentances, my son is 2 1/2  he still saying single words rearly! but he make alot of noise though.
Can you remember when yr son start talking in sentances.
M ...

34#
發表於 09-1-20 17:18 |只看該作者
I guess so, that's why the waiting time is so short!!!  Oh, that means I may not be able to save the private assessment fee.

原帖由 olima 於 09-1-20 09:39 發表
我想補充兩點。

第二,即使排期到cac,首先是見姑娘(約一星期左右,我估bearle ...

35#
發表於 09-1-21 16:41 |只看該作者
bearly,
My son can speak feel words but we cannot push him to say, he only say it when he wants to. he can point out most things when you ask him to. I guess he's also lazy to talk. When ever he need anything he will point and scream or make funny noise. We went to a private ST last Sunday for an hour. The thing they teach that we already know. is just that we are too lazy to practice with him. But from now on we have no choice. I hope he will talk one day. As some ppl said they will breakout one day that you need to tell them to shut up.

good that your son can speak in sentance when he was 2.5yr. Then i guess there's nothing wrong with your son. It just that some kids are more quiet than others. As long as he can say what he want, im sure he can catch up. recently there was an article on apple daily about kids with speech delay. For those who doen't talk they tend to reconize more words than the ones who speaks early.

As a parent we just worried to much too soon. During our days when we were young we doesn't speak as early as the kids now. Kids now are getting more and more starter.

36#
發表於 09-1-22 14:12 |只看該作者
It's true.

When we visited our family doctor to ask for a referral letter for CAC's assessment, he also thought my son had no problem.  But when we seeing that other children are so smart, it's very normal for us to worry.

I'd now teach my son to speak more in longer sentence, sometimes after I ask him a Q, I will provide him with a longer answer so that he can repeat it next time.

I agree that we should keep it up.  No one can help much except us!

I believe your son will have a breakthrough soon, it's very magical!!

原帖由 peggy888 於 09-1-21 16:41 發表
bearly,
My son can speak feel words but we cannot push him to say, he only say it when he wants to. he can point out most things when you ask him to. I guess he's also lazy to talk. When ever he need  ...

37#
發表於 09-2-2 00:08 |只看該作者
May I know the full name of CAC??
Thanks

原帖由 bearlee 於 09-1-22 14:12 發表
It's true.

When we visited our family doctor to ask for a referral letter for CAC's assessment, he also thought my son had no problem.  But when we seeing that other children are so smart, it's very  ...

38#
發表於 09-7-18 16:36 |只看該作者

Insurance for saving

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

39#
發表於 09-8-4 14:08 |只看該作者
我個仔3歲3個月, 上週日跟BK 另一topic 的媽咪出來聚會分享, 我想如果我們的小朋友年紀相若,出來交流下(帶埋小朋友)會更加準確知道小朋友是否屬於慢和慢的程度多少,

有興趣可e-mail我, [email protected]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題