用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港靈糧堂幼稚園 How's your kid's English and Mandarin who study in ...
發新帖
查看: 1484|回覆: 3
go

How's your kid's English and Mandarin who study in 香港靈糧堂幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-16 11:55 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
How's their English and Mandarin?

We live in Happy Valley, do we have a high chance to get in.

How about non-Christian family, any chance?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-10-16 22:41 |只看該作者
LLC's English and Mandarin teaching are quite okay. They use native speakers to teach the kids. For English, my daughter just starts her primary studies at Marymount Primary School and has no problems there.

We are Catholic, and my daughter still accepted by LLC.

3#
發表於 08-10-17 09:40 |只看該作者
Thanks for your sharing. I also dream that my daughter can get in LLC then Marymount for Primary.

My daughter is 14 months and I should apply LLC next year. For the time being, shall I let my daughter attend more playgroups?

BTW, can you give me some hints on interviewing with LLC?

原帖由 lklc2001 於 08-10-16 22:41 發表
LLC's English and Mandarin teaching are quite okay. They use native speakers to teach the kids. For English, my daughter just starts her primary studies at Marymount Primary School and has no problems ...

4#
發表於 08-10-18 00:30 |只看該作者
原帖由 MAL 於 08-10-17 09:40 發表
Thanks for your sharing. I also dream that my daughter can get in LLC then Marymount for Primary.

My daughter is 14 months and I should apply LLC next year. For the time being, shall I let my daughte ...

Depending on your daughter's actual situation, I personally prefer kids attending playgroups to strengthen their social and communication skill. The school should however be near your home.

LLC isn't a traditional school. My guess of the student selection critia may be:
(1) Is your kid showing her curiosity?
(2) Is she showing her initiative?
(3) Is she playing/working well with the others?
(4) Is she able to deliver some sort of communication?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題