用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保羅書院小學 My findings on SPC condition previously commented by ...
發新帖
查看: 1321|回覆: 3
go

My findings on SPC condition previously commented by other BK parent [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-13 08:37 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
As promised, the followings are my finding.  My son is J1 student

Q: 各家長覺唔覺學校啲水機好多塵好多積都無人清潔呀
A: sorry, no time to look for this

Q: 啲枱和課室、禮堂嘅地板都好多塵
A: I find the classroom condition is okay. The desks and chairs are not that kind of dirty.  And the hall just renovated, better than last year interview period.  My only concern is the windows should have 窗花.  I will inform the PTA committee

Q: 由阿仔入嚟讀到宜家都感覺啲清潔做得麻麻,
A: may be that is the PTA meeting, the toilet @ hall and 1/F are clean.  And the toilet design and material are specially made for children.  in fact, not bad

Q: 啲小朋友話啲坐厠俾人疴到好dirty,甚至無冲厠都無人理,
A: I think it's parents' duty to train up our kids not to "疴到好dirty" and "無冲厠都無人理".  Not the school duty. My impression is that the school try to ask the parents to work together on train up our kids independence (which is good)

Q: 厠格裏面好似連厠紙都無,
A: it's true.  And we inform one of the new PTA committee.  Let's see their action.  May be they will have a reason.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-10-13 12:19 |只看該作者
Q: 各家長覺唔覺學校啲水機好多塵好多積都無人清潔呀

Me too, no time for this.

Q: 啲枱和課室、禮堂嘅地板都好多塵

Thanks for that andrew pa.  I will teach my boy to keep his locker and desk clean.  He should be responsible for the cleanliness of his part.

Q: 由阿仔入嚟讀到宜家都感覺啲清潔做得麻麻,

I have no time for this.

Q: 啲小朋友話啲坐厠俾人疴到好dirty,甚至無冲厠都無人理,

I'm with you.  It is also the boy's own cleanliness part.

Q: 厠格裏面好似連厠紙都無,

The school of my boy's cousin, which is a subsidized school, has no toilet paper in the washrooms as well.  They have to bring their own tissue roll.  Is it a normal practice for the subsidized and government schools?  Anyway, I think it is a sensible request for our case.

3#
發表於 08-10-15 14:30 |只看該作者
Update on "各家長覺唔覺學校啲水機好多塵好多積都無人清潔呀"

Today, i have a chance to have a detail look unto the 水機 at the canteen area.

they are made by stanless metal with two different water outlet.  

The colour tells me that they are not being polished at all.  I repeat - is not polished but not dusty.

To correct that i think they should use some kind of cleaner to polish it and make it shiny from time to time (just to make it look nice)

Good thing is:
There is a note on each 水機 to warn student not to drink the water directly but to use bottle to get water from it.

They have adjusted the water flows to the outlet that we can drink directly. I think no one can drink water from it directly.

For parents who really really concern about the water quality, pls ask you son to bring their own water from home.  And i think the water is fine.

4#
發表於 08-10-16 14:32 |只看該作者
其實校長以前提過無廁紙嘅原因係費事D小朋友玩廁紙,搞到D廁紙碌到一地都係。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題