發表於 08-10-6 21:27 |只看該作者
原帖由 himom 於 08-10-6 21:01 發表
請問有無家長知道小一學生幾時上制服團體?

himon,

我地小二今日開始上啦, 小一都可能係逢星期一呀.....
其實係一家四口子

3#
發表於 08-10-6 21:33 |只看該作者
Yes, my girl's timetable shows a lesson of "Uniform Team" at 1250 on Monday.  But so far, I haven't received any notice telling us which team my girl will go...

原帖由 一家三口 於 08-10-6 21:27 發表

himon,

我地小二今日開始上啦, 小一都可能係逢星期一呀.....

4#
發表於 08-10-6 22:22 |只看該作者
Me too.  Hope my boy can join boy scout la.

5#
發表於 08-10-6 23:06 |只看該作者
Hi all,

My girl also in P1 and we had selected the uniform team when the term started. I chose Brownie and school had gave me a notice to pay the uniform cost few weeks ago. So I guess it has confirmed.

Today a lot of homework, my girl keeps talking and walking around when she is doing the homework, hard to concentrate. Really want to kill her

6#
發表於 08-10-7 12:39 |只看該作者
pink-l,

I chose boy scout and I have not been notified yet.  So, have to call the school.

原帖由 pink-l 於 08-10-6 23:06 發表
Hi all,

My girl also in P1 and we had selected the uniform team when the term started. I chose Brownie and school had gave me a notice to pay the uniform cost few weeks ago. So I guess it has confirm ...

7#
發表於 08-10-7 18:05 |只看該作者
Monkeydad

I have not been notified for the uniform teams.

Today I have bought the winter school uniform for my babies from "Golden Dragon" for about $650/set.

原帖由 monkeydad 於 08-10-7 12:39 發表
pink-l,

I chose boy scout and I have not been notified yet.  So, have to call the school.

8#
發表於 08-10-7 18:37 |只看該作者
HKQQbaby,

I haven't got any notice for buying any uniforms yet...not for both the uniform team and the winter uniform.  Could you please tell if you got the school notice for the winter uniform purchasing or you just go to Golden Dragon by yourself?   

原帖由 HKQQbaby 於 08-10-7 18:05 發表
Monkeydad

Today I have bought the winter school uniform for my babies from "Golden Dragon" for about $650/set.

9#
發表於 08-10-7 18:43 |只看該作者
Hi pink-I,

Is your girl in the French class this term?  I found it quite difficult to have revision with her at home coz I know nothing about it!
原帖由 pink-l 於 08-10-6 23:06 發表
Hi all,

My girl also in P1 and we had selected the uniform team when the term started. I chose Brownie and school had gave me a notice to pay the uniform cost few weeks ago. So I guess it has confirm ...

[ 本帖最後由 little-duck 於 08-10-7 18:51 編輯 ]

10#
發表於 08-10-7 19:46 |只看該作者
HKQQbaby,

I only bought the summer cardigan (white) and winter cardigans and vest (grey) for my boy on sunday.  The quality of the winter cardigan is not so good - 30% wool and 70% polyester and it is quite itchy.  I hope it would be ok if my boy put long sleeve short inside.

I didn't bought the winter uniform yet as the school said Golden Dragon will come to the school to take the measurement.  HK$650/set is quite costly, comparing to the same quality of business suit.

Today, I bought the Spider Man costume for the Halloween party in Fa Yuen Street.

原帖由 HKQQbaby 於 08-10-7 18:05 發表
Monkeydad

11#
發表於 08-10-7 19:48 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

little duck,

My girl is in Spanish class this term. I really know nothing about Spanish either, not one bit! There's no way I can review with her at home! Yestersday, my girl brought back the ML exercise book. This is the first time I have seen some material related to ML she brought home from school!!

As regarding the winter and uniform team uniforms, I still haven't received any notice yet.

12#
發表於 08-10-7 20:49 |只看該作者
Little-duck,

Same as your gilr, she took french this now. Me too, I really hv no idea to teach her, so I told her must to learn it fm school and not relay on me. :)

You can try the below link, they hv spanish and french simple lesson. I don't hv time go into that link with her. She eat very slow, almost spend 1 hr per meal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/french/

Really expensive for one set of uniform cost $650. I think you can buy one as most of the time they can wear PE uniform i.e. Mon to Thu or even Fir if has dance class.

13#
發表於 08-10-7 20:56 |只看該作者
Flying-Man,

I think we may have to buy some fundamental learning materials with CD to learn a bit of these languages at home...Let's keep it up!

原帖由 Flying-Man 於 08-10-7 19:48 發表
little duck,

My girl is in Spanish class this term. I really know nothing about Spanish either, not one bit! There's no way I can review with her at home! Yestersday, my girl brought back the ML exer ...

14#
發表於 08-10-7 21:04 |只看該作者
Hi pink-I,

Thanks for the link!  Actually I also don't have too much time to stay with my girl everyday.  I go home around dinner time.  After we have dinner, we only have around an hour left since my girl has to go to bed at 9pm!

原帖由 pink-l 於 08-10-7 20:49 發表
Little-duck,

Same as your gilr, she took french this now. Me too, I really hv no idea to teach her, so I told her must to learn it fm school and not relay on me. :)

You can try the below link, they ...

15#
發表於 08-10-8 07:48 |只看該作者
Little-duck

I have not got school notice for the winter school uniform.
I call SM, they said "Golden Dragon" will go to school for the measurement of uniform, then send us the uniform later.
So I call "Golden Dragon", she said I could go there for purchasing the stock. Then I bought them yesterday.

HKD650.full set is including the P.E uniform (HKD225/set,3pcs per set) and coat (HKD220 to HKD240).

原帖由 little-duck 於 08-10-7 18:37 發表
HKQQbaby,

I haven't got any notice for buying any uniforms yet...not for both the uniform team and the winter uniform.  Could you please tell if you got the school notice for the winter uniform purch ...

16#
發表於 08-10-10 09:30 |只看該作者
HKQQbaby,

I bought my boy the winter uniforms yesterday as the weather is getting cold.

Which uniform team your babies will be in?  My boy is luckily enough to join the boy scout, just recieved the notice yesterday.

I still cannot get hold of Mr. G.  Your girl told me this morning that all the students have to re-do the dictation except those got full marks.  Anyway, I will call Mr G for clarification.

17#
發表於 08-10-10 15:22 |只看該作者
Monkeydad

I think my girl's information for the re-do dictation is not the true. Since last night she did not say that.

I have not received the notice for uniform teams.

原帖由 monkeydad 於 08-10-10 09:30 發表
HKQQbaby,

I bought my boy the winter uniforms yesterday as the weather is getting cold.

Which uniform team your babies will be in?  My boy is luckily enough to join the boy scout, just recieved the  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題