用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 播道書院 請問有沒有人参加星期一6/10的world Arts tour ? ...
發新帖
查看: 653|回覆: 6
go

請問有沒有人参加星期一6/10的world Arts tour ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-3 10:01 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問要準備圍裙或其他用品嗎?
小女會坐5:30pm校車回家大概也要6時 一定好眼瞓!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-10-22 21:23 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

My girl says she needs to bring tape, markers, water color next Mon.  I wonder they don't supply to the kids.

3#
發表於 08-10-23 18:51 |只看該作者
That's true. The course fee should include the materials . However,the VA class have all the materials provided( colour pencil , markers and crayons) . I checked whether they can store the materials in the locker in the classroom but the venue for the world arts tour is in VA room . so they have to pack before go to the class but may not able to put back after the class .
( a bit complicated for the kids !!!)
so monday a big school bag

4#
發表於 08-10-24 22:37 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Yes I also ask my girl to put back the things after World Art to her classroom locker.  But then she tells me she already asks World Art teacher about she wants to put back the colors to her classroom locker last Monday but that teacher ignores her.

So I have to ask EC next Monday about if they can help to arrange since students of World Art are from different P1 classes.  Let you know by then.

5#
發表於 08-10-27 23:37 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Finally I talked with Ms Chau (or Chow) and she did help to arrange today so my girl left the bag at the umbrella rack outside P1E.  And she will take back to locker tmr morning, I hope.

But so far my girl said she doesn't enjoy this class, what about Joanna?

6#
發表於 08-10-28 14:25 |只看該作者
我個仔仔都有報world arts tour,每逢星期一放學佢倦到散曬咁制啊!仲要返到home做功課(就吾知點解星期一特別多功課) 不過好彩佢都好鐘意里一堂!不過我怕佢辛苦!

7#
發表於 08-10-28 22:21 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

yes, my girl is very tired too.  And luckily she just completed her last class of Tom Lee last night.  She almost fell asleep during Tom Lee class after World Arts Tour last Monday.

Hi kongsou, glad to hear that your son likes World Arts.  I hope my girl will like it very soon too.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題