搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖瑪加利男女英文中小學 Difference between G1, G2 G3
樓主: ChapmanMa
go

Difference between G1, G2 G3 [複製鏈接]

221#
發表於 09-4-24 16:01 |只看該作者
Dear Sara,

It won't take her much time.  My boy didn't as well (he came from an entirely "play" kinder).  He can take up eventually, though at a slower pace at the begining.  Hence, she will be ok.  You are not alone.

I understand many of his classmates learn double-digit +/- before going to P1 - some are now learning multiple and divide.  It has become a norm for kids to learn advance (outside school).

222#
發表於 09-4-27 09:49 |只看該作者
YES, you are right. I should be patient in teaching her.

原帖由 monkeydad 於 09-4-24 16:01 發表
Dear Sara,

It won't take her much time.  My boy didn't as well (he came from an entirely "play" kinder).  He can take up eventually, though at a slower pace at the begining.  Hence, she will be ok.   ...

223#
發表於 09-4-28 09:21 |只看該作者
HKQQbaby,

please check pm

224#
發表於 09-4-28 16:14 |只看該作者
monkeydad

I have not received any pm. Pls send again.

And next Tue, Chinese dictation is coming.

HKqqbaby

原帖由 monkeydad 於 09-4-28 09:21 發表
HKQQbaby,

please check pm

225#
發表於 09-5-26 08:00 |只看該作者
HKQQbaby,

We have a busy week la.  They have both Chi and Eng dictation next week plus Japanese oral quiz and Maths quiz.  GS should be coming soon.

We plan to go Disney on Fri but my boy told me last night that he did not want to as the teacher said they have to do the revision during the holiday.  It seems that he gets more matured and self-discipline now.  I comforted him that we can do if we start ahead.  He finished spelling the English dictation last night.

I decided to give up learning phonics but rather focus on gramma this summer.

For unknown reason, I misplaced your mobile number.  Kindly pm me.  Thanks.

226#
發表於 09-5-26 20:43 |只看該作者
monkeydad

We will leave HK for two days within coming holiday, Tonight my baby bought back the Japanese book, but I have no time for revision, since we have to finish the design for JUMP ROPE FOR HEART tonight, tomorrow is deadline.

Pls check PM.

HKqqbaby

原帖由 monkeydad 於 09-5-26 08:00 發表
HKQQbaby,

We have a busy week la.  They have both Chi and Eng dictation next week plus Japanese oral quiz and Maths quiz.  GS should be coming soon.

We plan to go Disney on Fri but my boy told me la ...

227#
發表於 09-5-27 00:01 |只看該作者
It is really busy to have quizes and dictations! However, we do not need to pay attention on the assessment week, I feel so relaxing!
Recently I start not to check my daughter's homework. Though she makes some mistakes, she can correct them after teachers' marking.  I only remind her to bring something and revise quiz and dictation with her.
So I think that children are becoming more mature than before.

228#
發表於 09-5-27 09:39 |只看該作者
The initial grouping i.e. for the 1st term is based on children's interview performance, and thereafter according to their perfomance in class. And the regrouping is done every term. However, I notice only a very few children in my son's class got re-grouped to another group since the start of the year.

229#
發表於 09-5-27 11:49 |只看該作者
Yes, I also notice that only a few of them have been re-allocate to other classes. So I really think that the class allocation in the next academic year will be more accurate.

原帖由 Chatter 於 09-5-27 09:39 發表
The initial grouping i.e. for the 1st term is based on children's interview performance, and thereafter according to their perfomance in class. And the regrouping is done every term. However, I notice ...

230#
發表於 09-6-9 23:29 |只看該作者
G-ma,
Pls check PM

231#
發表於 09-6-16 08:34 |只看該作者
Hi HKQQbaby,

Have your finished your moving?

I think school won't resume in this term giving the rising number of reported cases.

What are your babies doing?  I make my boy do more reading.  He now has football class twice a week.

Do you know whether there will be any summer holiday homework from school?  If not, I have to prepare some for my boy, otherwise, he may forget what he had learnt.

Heard from P2 parents that the quiz and exam are a lot more demanding and tough comparing to P1.  Hope our kids can do well in P2.

232#
發表於 09-6-16 13:27 |只看該作者
Monkeydad

I will move in the Mid of July. Since I have to work for half day, so my babies stay in their grandparents' room, I prepare some exercise for them, and let them to read for 15 minutes everyday theirselves.

I agree that I think there will be no more class this term. But they can not play outside and swim during this short holiday, they are unhappy.

HKqqbaby

原帖由 monkeydad 於 09-6-16 08:34 發表
Hi HKQQbaby,

Have your finished your moving?

I think school won't resume in this term giving the rising number of reported cases.

What are your babies doing?  I make my boy do more reading.  He now ...

233#
發表於 09-6-18 11:15 |只看該作者
HKQQbaby / Sara,

Have homework for next week - Chinese (4 two pages exercise) and Maths (8 one page exercise).  Please check and download from intranet.

234#
發表於 09-6-18 15:07 |只看該作者
monkeydad,
thanks for your reminder!

235#
發表於 09-6-18 20:17 |只看該作者
monkeydad,

Thanks. I think our babies will be back to school next term instead of next week.

原帖由 monkeydad 於 09-6-18 11:15 發表
HKQQbaby / Sara,

Have homework for next week - Chinese (4 two pages exercise) and Maths (8 one page exercise).  Please check and download from intranet.

236#
發表於 09-6-18 23:22 |只看該作者
HKQQbaby,

Yes, I don't think school will resume next week as the situation now is worse than last week when the Edu Bureau declared suspension of all kinders and primary schools.

237#
發表於 09-6-24 20:08 |只看該作者
HKQQbaby / Sara,

There is a notice on intranet about summer holiday.

Apart from Chi, Eng, GS & Maths, there are some requirements on Modern Lang..  It is good to recap their memory.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題