用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Ma On Shan "Think" 好定 "Boxhill"?? ...
發新帖
查看: 1689|回覆: 7
go

Ma On Shan "Think" 好定 "Boxhill"??

發表於 08-9-17 18:00 |顯示全部帖子
而家要同小朋友報明年的2歲幼兒班, 唔知馬鞍山的Think好定  Boxhill?

我問過: Boxhill係全英語, 而佢地都好recommend學生係學校講英文.  而Think就話其實佢地係著重母語教學, 尤其2歲小朋友, 係用廣東話教, 每日得20分鐘係英文堂.  聽落好似麻麻.  

但係似乎Think好似出名過boxhill, 第日考其他kinder會好啲? 所以都唔知點好?

請各位指點!!

發表於 08-9-17 19:28 |顯示全部帖子
me also have the same query....boxhill is good at training english, and think is just the opposite...however, heard from other parents that the teachers in boxhill are not really professional enough....what is your opinoin?

發表於 08-9-18 11:51 |顯示全部帖子
係呀? 唔professional 係指甚麼? 有冇具體啲資料?
我打算會去boxhill open day睇睇....不過, 我有個朋友話open day可能都未必見到真實個面.

琴日問過, Think2歲班真係主要用廣東話教...真係麻麻喎.  但係我有個朋友住馬鞍山, 佢又話boxhill比較普通麻麻, 佢話Think好啲喎...而家都唔知點?

原帖由 rororolee 於 08-9-17 19:28 發表
me also have the same query....boxhill is good at training english, and think is just the opposite...however, heard from other parents that the teachers in boxhill are not really professional enough.. ...

發表於 08-9-19 23:12 |顯示全部帖子
one of my friend went to pick up her friend's kid one day, she saw a teacher blaming a kid just like a "Si Lai", and failed to settle the baby, control the class~~~

發表於 08-9-20 13:35 |顯示全部帖子
應該唔只20分鐘英文,我有個朋友個女讀緊K2,現在是1.5小時中文,1.5小時英文,2歲幼兒班係小D英文,不過仲有唱歌時間/做手工堂..未計姐.
佢話個女好鍾意返學,對D英文仲好有興趣.

原帖由 PearPear 於 08-9-17 18:00 發表

我問過: Boxhill係全英語, 而佢地都好recommend學生係學校講英文.  而Think就話其實佢地係著重母語教學, 尤其2歲小朋友, 係用廣東話教, 每日得2 ...
:wink:

發表於 08-10-18 11:51 |顯示全部帖子
My son studied Boxhill K1 before. Most of their students were accepted by famous Kowloon Tong Kinder in K2. And the standard of English are good as whole school including students using English all the time except Chinese Lesson.

發表於 08-10-19 11:00 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 PearPear 於 08-9-17 18:00 發表

我問過: Boxhill係全英語, 而佢地都好recommend學生係學校講英文.  而Think就話其實佢地係著重母語教學, 尤其2歲小朋友, 係用廣東話教, 每日得2 ...

Is it easy to get a PM seat in boxhill nursery?
做人至緊要開開心心 :-D

發表於 08-10-21 16:37 |顯示全部帖子

Boxhill or think?

My kid was accepted by Boxhill nursury last year but in the end I declined the offer as only PM seat was offered. I was told by a mother that all the AM seats in nursury are reserved for kids who join their playgroups before nursury or are born in earlier months. Those younger are all allocated to PM class, except a few who are extremely well disciplined, i.e. those who follow teachers' instructions and never wander round in the campus.

The playgroup (from 18 months) is disappointing as children are restricted to activities which are not so stimulating or I can say very boring. The principal expects children to be well behaved at all times or she may avoid approaching the troublesome ones.

A new native teacher called Susan was more welcoming to me and seemed to be more caring. I wonder if she's still there or not as the turn over rate of Boxhill is quite high these years.

The environment is clean but the campus is not so spacious.

Compared with Anfield which offers a wider range of activities in playgroups and more delighting snacks, I think Anfield in Kowloon is better.

In regard to Think, I don't have any info in hand.

Cha mom mom