搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 急:清水灣到九龍塘校車
發新帖
查看: 1307|回覆: 4
go

急:清水灣到九龍塘校車 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-10 12:27 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
有沒有校車從科大(清水灣)到九龍塘耀中(151窩打老道)?耀中有校車, 但要一個半鐘一程。個女得兩歲(返兩歲全日班),每天坐三個鐘車好辛苦。車程其實只是20-30分鐘。所以想找其他的校車。有沒有好提議?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-9-11 16:47 |只看該作者
原帖由 calmami 於 08-9-10 12:27 發表
有沒有校車從科大(清水灣)到九龍塘耀中(151窩打老道)?耀中有校車, 但要一個半鐘一程。個女得兩歲(返兩歲全日班),每天坐三個鐘車好辛苦。車程其實只是20-30分鐘。所以想找其他的校車。有沒有好提議? ...

hi, 我都係住西貢,近匡湖居,我仔仔現在讀緊耀中playgroup,但就冇坐校車因年紀太細,唔放心,預計約兩歲先坐,而家睇到你禁講,要成一個半鐘一程都好擔心,你可唔可以share下有關路程編排,如果番9點,咪要7:30上車 ??唔係掛....thank you.

3#
發表於 08-9-13 15:29 |只看該作者
The driver said that in the morning, the bus starts at UST (7:15am), and goes to make a round in Sai Kung (which I believe 匡湖居 would be part of it), then the bus comes back out at around 7:40am to Clear Water Bay Road to head out to Kowloon. But they still make a few stops in Diamond Hill and Broadcast Drive before going to Yew Chung. So if you live near 匡湖居, your pick up time is probably somewhere between 7:15am - 7:40am (for school days that start at 8:45am)

On the way back, the bus (different one) first make a few rounds in Tseung Kwan O, stopping by UST at around 5:50pm and then head into Sai Kung. So the drop off time around where you live is probably somewhere around/after 6:00pm (even though school ends at 4:15pm)

That said, the Kowloon Tong traffic during the morning hours is terrible. I drive my daughter to school these days and it takes at least 10-15 mins to get through the mess around those few blocks (Devon Road, Somerset Road, etc...)  So even if you drive, you still need to allocate more time. If you take a taxi, you will still be stuck in traffic. I have seen many moms abandon their taxis in the traffic jam and walk to the school. The road conditions are just terrible no matter you drive or take the taxi. The easiest way is probably MTR but its very crowded in the morning.

I don't know what I can do...

原帖由 219媽媽 於 08-9-11 16:47 發表

hi, 我都係住西貢,近匡湖居,我仔仔現在讀緊耀中playgroup,但就冇坐校車因年紀太細,唔放心,預計約兩歲先坐,而家睇到你禁講,要成一個半鐘一程都好擔心,你可唔可以share下有關路程編排,如果番9點,咪要7:30上車 ??唔係 ...

4#
發表於 08-9-18 11:40 |只看該作者
thanks calmami,多謝你提供既意見,禁聽我都起碼7點半上車,其實自己駕車都你25分鐘倒,真係好浪費時間.

你會唔會諗安排租車連司機送小朋友番學,我知好多幼稚園媽咪都有我地一樣既煩惱,所以自己找司機連私家車接送,當然安全最首要,如果可以整合同區四至五個小朋友可以考慮下.......

5#
發表於 08-11-7 08:23 |只看該作者
Calmami,

How did you solve the transportation finally?  I've also applied YC N1 full time for my daughter for next intake and am worring about the transportation now coz we live in TKO.  I wonder if a 2-year old baby can sit for 1.5hr in school bus.

By the way, can you please share the full day school life in YC?  Are your girl okay with it?

Many thanks
‹ 上一主題|下一主題