搜索
教育王國 討論區 播道書院 08-09 P1E parents, let's share
樓主: Kellyaugust2004
go

08-09 P1E parents, let's share [複製鏈接]

161#
發表於 08-10-30 16:44 |只看該作者
hello mmouse

i went to see teachers yesterday already. i also walked thro their classroom, they're in english lesson . they look very happy ah!

oh, from the website knowing the G.S. crossword puzzle is coming .

tung tung mami and other 1E parents, how r u doing?

原帖由 mmouse 於 08-10-29 16:59 發表
Sat 14:20

What about you?

162#
發表於 08-10-30 23:16 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

yes my girl said she saw you yesterday as well when I asked her.

I don't see any new GS crossword?

163#
發表於 08-10-31 00:21 |只看該作者
mmouse

oh, i saw it on yesterday hw list, from other class. so i better start review with Johnathan as he is very weak in this area

yes ah, i guess they're very happy at EC. i really wish he can be trained as a better person.

he is not that care about his hw .... this make me a bit worry ....

原帖由 mmouse 於 08-10-30 23:16 發表
yes my girl said she saw you yesterday as well when I asked her.

I don't see any new GS crossword?

164#
發表於 08-11-1 20:19 |只看該作者
all,

appreciated if u can share some points of 盧校長講座, as i can't attend it for some reasons.

many thanks.
原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-31 00:21 發表
mmouse

oh, i saw it on yesterday hw list, from other class. so i better start review with Johnathan as he is very weak in this area

yes ah, i guess they're very happy at EC. i really wish he can be  ...

165#
發表於 08-11-6 12:57 |只看該作者
hello all 1E parents,

how are u doing? how did u find after the parent feed back day?

any sharing?

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-11-1 20:19 發表
all,

appreciated if u can share some points of 盧校長講座, as i can't attend it for some reasons.

many thanks.  

166#
發表於 08-11-6 22:44 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

my original meeting time is 14:40, but I wait till 15:20, then it takes 15 mins.

So I'm a bit late for Mr Lo's talk.  The talk is for both primary and secondary. Hmmmmmm, it's difficult to tell in summary what it is about.  Generally he tells us what they were doing for the last 2 months and what they will do for the coming months.  Just similar to what he says before when we join P1.

BTW are you going to school picnic?  I am.

167#
發表於 08-11-7 08:33 |只看該作者
mmouse

tks for your response.
did teachers give u the exam content ?  as i heard other class did.

there is G.S. grossword puzzle coming next Thur.  hmmm... just try to review with J . . but afraid that he still can't memorize those long words.

regarding the school picnic, my husband will go as my due date is coming very close , i will give birth on Jan 09.

happy weekend all moms and dads.

原帖由 mmouse 於 08-11-6 22:44 發表
my original meeting time is 14:40, but I wait till 15:20, then it takes 15 mins.

So I'm a bit late for Mr Lo's talk.  The talk is for both primary and secondary. Hmmmmmm, it's difficult to tell in su ...

168#
發表於 08-11-8 00:17 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hi Kellyaugust2004,

Congratulations on your 2nd baby.  So J and help to take care of his younger brother or sister (if you don't mind to share?).  Yes it will be quite tiring to you as the site is at Yuen Long and it's for whole day.  Hope to meet you some time later when you are free.  Maybe we can come to visit you & your new baby next year ^-^.

Yes class teacher did give me the exam scopes for all subjects.  Did they not give you when you came?

169#
發表於 08-11-9 01:10 |只看該作者
hello, mmouse

i can't fall asleep tonight... don't know why.
searching for good english course for my son, any ideas ?

tks for your blessing. sure want to meet u too.
teachers still not give me the exam contents yet. maybe i've to remind them. heeeee

原帖由 mmouse 於 08-11-8 00:17 發表
Hi Kellyaugust2004,

Congratulations on your 2nd baby.  So J and help to take care of his younger brother or sister (if you don't mind to share?).  Yes it will be quite tiring to you as the site is at ...

[ 本帖最後由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-11-9 01:11 編輯 ]

170#
發表於 08-11-10 01:00 |只看該作者
hi kellyaugust and mmouse, i've by mistake sent you msg in 1D's web.  Too sleepy la ....

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-11-9 01:10 發表
hello, mmouse

i can't fall asleep tonight... don't know why.
searching for good english course for my son, any ideas ?

tks for your blessing. sure want to meet u too.
teachers still not give me th ...

171#
發表於 08-11-10 12:18 |只看該作者
hello tung tung mami and mmouse.

do u think our child should /can wear winter uniform tmr as it's very cold tmr.....

原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-11-10 01:00 發表
hi kellyaugust and mmouse, i've by mistake sent you msg in 1D's web.  Too sleepy la ....

172#
發表於 08-11-10 23:20 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

I also tried to look for english course for Kristy because her reading skills is weak.  She can't read the GS fill in the blanks exercises.  So I look or phonics course to help her in reading as my target.

Churchill is being recommended.  Maybe it's convenience for you since they are at CWB.  Actually I also attended their talk before about P1 interview and they played some movies about kids at age around 3 can read English words which they can't spell after their phonics classes.

But finally I did not join yet as I want to wait and see if she improves after 3 months since Evangel English is teaching first and last sound phonics as we can see from their test at the moment.  

What do you think?

173#
發表於 08-11-10 23:28 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

tungtungMum

Kristy takes on bus at Laguna City Phase 3 around 7:47, what about your girl?

174#
發表於 08-11-11 18:02 |只看該作者
tung tung mami
i saw your msg there. can understand you must be exhausted after your girl went to bed.

so, is Johnathan at the same school bus withtung tung and mmouse's girl?
原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-11-10 01:00 發表

175#
發表於 08-11-11 18:10 |只看該作者
mmouse

i see. yup, i really want to let J takes some english reading course. i know one is good at Tin Hou. but their latest class time on weekday is 5pm. that mean, i've to go to EC and pick him up by my husband. .. it's not easy.
it seems not much time now and do that.

my husband said we must have more reading time with J at home. ...

by the way, the G.S. vocab, J still not yet can memorizes them. too much. really don't know what to do.....

i got a big flu . really tired today.

原帖由 mmouse 於 08-11-10 23:20 發表
I also tried to look for english course for Kristy because her reading skills is weak.  She can't read the GS fill in the blanks exercises.  So I look or phonics course to help her in reading as my ta ...

176#
發表於 08-11-11 19:52 |只看該作者
hi mmouse,
i'm just back home fm work.  we get on school bus at phase I at 7.50, where kristy seats in the bus ? i want to say hello to her, i tried to look at the kids but couldn't recognise her as i've only seen her baby pix here and the bus is always rush to leave. btw, have you already brought kristy to the 3 trips that the school requested.  I haven't yet gone but am planning to go to ocean park or wetland b4 xmas. i've thought of setting up group with laguna moms to join local tour but only know a few parents here. i think the kids will be more happy to go w more friends.

hi kelly,
our school bus is #1.  is jonathan the same? aaah, i should hv asked my daughter wor .... why i couldn't think of it?  has jonathan mentioned anything about my daughter since they are in the same group now?  my daughter said j likes drawing v much.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-11-11 18:02 發表
tung tung mami
i saw your msg there. can understand you must be exhausted after your girl went to bed.

so, is Johnathan at the same school bus withtung tung and mmouse's girl?   

177#
發表於 08-11-11 23:30 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hi kelly

take good rest in order to recover soon.  a lot of people are sick recently due to sudden change of weather.

Just discover that GS crossword game is on 13 Nov, Kristy always said 17 Nov but it's a school holiday.  So I haven't revise with her yet..............

178#
發表於 08-11-11 23:35 |只看該作者
Kristy should be sitting behind the driver at window seat.  I'll ask her to look at you when tungtung gets on school bus tmr (not sure if she remembers to do it)

I have to go to Ocean Park before Christmas because we got tickets to be expired on 23 Dec 08.

We will definitely join if we will go together to wetland or kadoorie as it will be fun for the kids to play together.

Are you going to school picnic too?

原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-11-11 19:52 發表
hi mmouse,
i'm just back home fm work.  we get on school bus at phase I at 7.50, where kristy seats in the bus ? i want to say hello to her, i tried to look at the kids but couldn't recognise her as i ...

179#
發表於 08-11-12 13:24 |只看該作者
i saw only 1 boy and 1 girl on the bus this morning.  i smiled at the girl who sat in the front row but cant remember if it's right behind the driver.  but i think she should be kristy as she gets on the bus earlier than us.  
i may be going to ocean park next mon but not make up my mind yet.  then will try to get the free tickets to wetland on dec 20 fm hsbc but i think it's not easy to get.  alternatively, we may go to ocean park on dec 20 or in xmas holiday if we dont travel.  
i'll go to the picnic if my husband cannot make it.
i spoke to one of our class' mom in laguna yesterday. she wants to get together w the moms sometime on sun who live in laguna as we want to get to know more moms.  are you interested in joining us.  if yes, i'll let you know the date after we fix it.  also, we'ld like the moms to join who dont live in laguna too.  perhaps we can discuss on setting up a group to go to the 3 trips together .... then the kids will surely hv fun lah

ote]原帖由 mmouse 於 08-11-11 23:35 發表
Kristy should be sitting behind the driver at window seat.  I'll ask her to look at you when tungtung gets on school bus tmr (not sure if she remembers to do it)

I have to go to Ocean Park before Chr ... [/quote]

180#
發表於 08-11-12 13:51 |只看該作者
hi kelly,
did jonathan told you the funny thing happened on him yesterday?
原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-11-11 18:10 發表
mmouse

i see. yup, i really want to let J takes some english reading course. i know one is good at Tin Hou. but their latest class time on weekday is 5pm. that mean, i've to go to EC and pick him up  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題