密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 播道書院 08-09 P1E parents, let's share
樓主: Kellyaugust2004
go

08-09 P1E parents, let's share [複製鏈接]

121#
發表於 08-10-7 21:53 |只看該作者
we also havent finished the revision today.  my daughter is very naughty. she waked up 7.30am and lied on the bed for almost 1/2 hr then waited for my stupid maid to cook breakfast (she should hv prepared the breakfast b4 we woke up).  we started the revision at about 9.30am but she felt sleepy soon after we started.  she slept for more than 1 hr then ate lunch after woke up.  we started again after lunch but she kept moving like a monkey and kept complainting too much revision.  i was very angry today.

i just bought some chips and candys for the party. my daughter wanted to buy some jelly but we didnt go as she's naughty today. her playtime today was only going to the park. but she still enjoyed very much.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-7 20:54 發表
tung tung mamai
we only start doing hw today as we've friends come over to visit last night.  
not really finish revising all three things.  hope not too much hw tmr la. heeeee

at first, my son said  ...

122#
發表於 08-10-8 16:06 |只看該作者
tung tung mamai
our kids get use to wake up early, so they do the same on holidays, which is not good for us ah . heeeeeeee
how do u revise for your girl on part A of the eng. spelling?

afraid too much for my son to memorize tonight....
原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-10-7 21:53 發表
we also havent finished the revision today.  my daughter is very naughty. she waked up 7.30am and lied on the bed for almost 1/2 hr then waited for my stupid maid to cook breakfast (she should hv prep ...

123#
發表於 08-10-8 22:49 |只看該作者
Oh i forgot to check the school hw web when i was back home.  just now saw that the crossword revision only for the example posted in the school web but my daughter is sleeping tightly lor. too late la, anyway, she still forgot some words even she dictated a few times already.

for part a, i just asked my friend today that it's for phonic, my understanding is that teacher will give them some words and ask them which words have m sound. but dont know if my understanding is correct or not.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-8 16:06 發表
tung tung mamai
our kids get use to wake up early, so they do the same on holidays, which is not good for us ah . heeeeeeee
how do u revise for your girl on part A of the eng. spelling?

afraid too m ...

124#
發表於 08-10-9 15:53 |只看該作者
tung tung mami

doesn't matter la. time is not enough and allow ma.  but three things in the same day is a bit too much for them la. (for us too).
hope not too much hw tonight la as my son ahs swimming lesson this evening.  just wanna he cooperate and can sleep earlier.

原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-10-8 22:49 發表
Oh i forgot to check the school hw web when i was back home.  just now saw that the crossword revision only for the example posted in the school web but my daughter is sleeping tightly lor. too late l ...

125#
發表於 08-10-9 22:13 |只看該作者
tung tung mami

just send my son to his bedroom. it's late. hope he  can sleep better la.
i guess i need to change the swimming class time. (but not easy)....
also, my son is quite naughty , so need more time , but can't finish his hw toady, the math rev. wksheet is too long.....
原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-10-8 22:49 發表
Oh i forgot to check the school hw web when i was back home.  just now saw that the crossword revision only for the example posted in the school web but my daughter is sleeping tightly lor. too late l ...

126#
發表於 08-10-9 23:45 |只看該作者
hi kellyaugust,
agree, it's really too much in 1 day. we've (the kids and the parents) worked hard already then dont take it too serious about the result.
btw, did yr son enjoy the party. my daughter was very happy. perhaps she was too excited, last nite she had nightmare ....

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-9 15:53 發表
tung tung mami

doesn't matter la. time is not enough and allow ma.  but three things in the same day is a bit too much for them la. (for us too).
hope not too much hw tonight la as my son ahs swimmi ...

127#
發表於 08-10-9 23:57 |只看該作者
yes, you may want to change the class to weekend or make it later so he can finish hw before the class.  where does he take the swimming class?  it is very tired after swimming. I also changed all the activities.  now only 1 in weekdays because of the teacher's schedule.  I'll rather take 2 lessons on Fri because we have 2 days to do hw.

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-9 22:13 發表
tung tung mami

just send my son to his bedroom. it's late. hope he  can sleep better la.
i guess i need to change the swimming class time. (but not easy)....
also, my son is quite naughty , so need  ...

128#
發表於 08-10-10 14:53 |只看該作者
tung tung mami

how are u doing today? glad that it's friday. can take a break.
my son told me he ate popcorn a the party as he likes it most.  
did u buy the organge file for G.S. yet? it's very difficult to find this colour.

regarding the swimming. it's not easy to change but hope can do something.

原帖由 Tungtung媽咪 於 08-10-9 23:45 發表
hi kellyaugust,
agree, it's really too much in 1 day. we've (the kids and the parents) worked hard already then dont take it too serious about the result.
btw, did yr son enjoy the party. my daughter  ...

129#
發表於 08-10-10 18:04 |只看該作者
tung tung mami
my son didn't finish yesterday math rev.worksheets. but i couldn't find it in his bag today, maybe he handed it in already......
oh, there is a math quiz on the coming thur.
seems many things to follow up....

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-10 14:53 發表
tung tung mami

did u buy the organge file for G.S. yet? it's very dif ...

130#
發表於 08-10-14 22:47 |只看該作者
hello tung tung mami

how r u doing?
原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-10 14:53 發表
tung tung mami

did u buy the organge file for G.S. yet? it's very dif ...

131#
發表於 08-10-14 23:46 |只看該作者
Hi all P1E parents, I just find out this subject today.  My daughter is also at P1E, her name is Kristy.  She is happy with going to EC everyday and she likes eating school lunch boxes.

Hello Kellyauguest2004,

Kristy mentioned Jonathan to me before.  They should be in the same school bus #1.  Nice to meet you here.

Hello tungtung Mum,

We are living in Laguna City too.  Nice to meet you here too.

132#
發表於 08-10-14 23:56 |只看該作者
Hi yannokmum

My girl is at World Arts Tours every Mon too.  So far I don't know what she has been doing as she did not talk much about it,  do you know?  Let's share.  Thx.

原帖由 yannokmum 於 08-9-12 14:09 發表
Hi everyone I choose world Arts tours  & gym but the My girl got the world Arts tours 2008 ONLY on monday 4 -  5:30pm. so she will get home late on monday and it will last until May 2009. yes, when I  ...

133#
發表於 08-10-14 23:56 |只看該作者
hello mmouse

very glad to know  u and your daughter.  let's come up and chat more .

yes . it's really the grace of God that our kids go into a good school .  it's very important that they like and are happy in this school.

原帖由 mmouse 於 08-10-14 23:46 發表
Hi all P1E parents, I just find out this subject today.  My daughter is also at P1E, her name is Kristy.  She is happy with going to EC everyday and she likes eating school lunch boxes.

Hello Kellyau ...

134#
發表於 08-10-15 21:26 |只看該作者
hi tung tung mami and all

do u know for VA, what kind of drawing do they need to do?

thanks

原帖由 Kellyaugust2004 於 08-10-14 23:56 發表
hello mmouse

very glad to know  u and your daughter.  let's come up and chat more .

yes . it's really the grace of God that our kids go into a good school .  it's very important that they like and  ...

135#
發表於 08-10-15 21:59 |只看該作者
hi tungtungma & mmouse

I'm 1C parent, would like to check how long does the school bus take from Laguna city to EC?  And what time does the bus pick up the students?

136#
發表於 08-10-15 22:50 |只看該作者
Hello mmouse,

Nice to chat with you. My girl is Joanna , up to now she enjoys the class very much , except the spelling of English or G.S. today I seen her G.S quiz, that really a headache to me ..

the World Arts Tours , my girl  said is making the Chinese Fan using water color ( not crayon) but up to now still haven't finished .. may be not enough time ...let's see they will finish by next monday or not ...
Bye  talk to you later
原帖由 mmouse 於 08-10-14 23:56 發表
Hi yannokmum

My girl is at World Arts Tours every Mon too.  So far I don't know what she has been doing as she did not talk much about it,  do you know?  Let's share.  Thx.

137#
發表於 08-10-15 23:12 |只看該作者
Hi bignose,

The bus will arrive before 7:50 downstairs and I suppose they will arrive school before 8:25.  Are you planning to move to Laguna?

原帖由 bignose 於 08-10-15 21:59 發表
hi tungtungma & mmouse

I'm 1C parent, would like to check how long does the school bus take from Laguna city to EC?  And what time does the bus pick up the students?

138#
發表於 08-10-15 23:17 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hi yannokmum,

Thanks so much for your sharing.  I think I need to ask my girl more about her school life and you and other mums seem to know so much.  I need to work hard.

My girl only told me the chinese names of the P1E classmates at World Art, let me ask her again if she plays with Joanna or not.  Let you know.

139#
發表於 08-10-15 23:20 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

The web site of "My Love will get you home" seem to have a typo.  I found this youtube from below link

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Frjer2drU

140#
發表於 08-10-15 23:44 |只看該作者
I paste the link below for sharing

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=hrwryiTqrqA&feature=related

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=mumlZwurDto&feature=related

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=n8VfN2BhJA8
‹ 上一主題|下一主題