密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09
樓主: ahchungma
go

K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 08-10-27 00:03 |只看該作者
My daughter said Ms. Chau told them to colour one leaf in brown and one leaf in yellow.

At first, she didn't tell me about having homework. When I saw the paper in her student handbook, I asked her whether Ms. Chau have given her anything to do. She said she needed to colour the leaves, dish and the desk.

82#
發表於 08-11-2 15:06 |只看該作者
原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-10-27 00:03 發表
My daughter said Ms. Chau told them to colour one leaf in brown and one leaf in yellow.

At first, she didn't tell me about having homework. When I saw the paper in her student handbook, I asked her w ...

Daphne is so smart.
Zeon didn't tell us about Miss Chau's instruction. My husband just let Zeon to draw the pattern on the leaves by using colour pens, not cyrons.( as the same as playing at home)

This wk, the picture of duck get the same result......

[ 本帖最後由 yimwmc 於 08-11-2 15:09 編輯 ]

83#
發表於 08-11-2 15:15 |只看該作者
Dear nck,

'First' should be my naughty son. Miss Chau said Zeon always want to be the 'First' and have no patient to wait in queue.

84#
發表於 08-11-2 17:07 |只看該作者
Dear yimwmc,

Zeon is not a naughty kid, he likes to communicate and think differently. I like to talk to him as Zeon talk like a adult. I don't see reason why kids like to be first, many times either she jumped the queue or argue with other kids. I guess that I and my wife unconsiously give her a message about first be the best. Next time i would try "last be the best", would this change her mind?

BTW, how 's Miss Chau described your son in the parents day. Miss Chau said she is "two five" girl and always "report" to Ms. Chau about other classmates manner and like to gossip. I am a little bit concern that whether she can establish a good friendship with classmate.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-11-2 15:15 發表
Dear nck,

'First' should be my naughty son. Miss Chau said Zeon always want to be the 'First' and have no patient to wait in queue.

85#
發表於 08-11-2 21:24 |只看該作者
yimwmc,
This time, Daphne said the duck should be coloured in yellow with the beak in orange. But Daphne sometimes did tell something which was not true. Last week, she said a classmate beat her on her hand and she said she did report to Ms. Mak. As I knew she sometimes mixed up things in storybook and the real life, I wrote a note to Ms. Chau and confirmed if there was such an incident. Ms. Chau gave me a call instantly. She didn't notice any argument between them. So, you see, I listened to what she said with suspicion.

She told me that only 4 pupils had their birthdays celebrated on last Fri. They were Parco, Lee Yin Cheung, Szeto Wai Yin, and Yam On Yin.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-11-2 15:06 發表

Daphne is so smart.
Zeon didn't tell us about Miss Chau's instruction. My husband just let Zeon to draw the pattern on the leaves by using colour pens, not cyrons.( as the same as playing at home):t ...

86#
發表於 08-11-3 21:19 |只看該作者
Daphne said she needed to bring grass to school to feed cows. Probably not true (for the part of bringing grass)!

87#
發表於 08-11-4 16:18 |只看該作者
原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-11-2 21:24 發表
yimwmc,
This time, Daphne said the duck should be coloured in yellow with the beak in orange. But Daphne sometimes did tell something which was not true. Last week, she said a classmate beat her on he ...

Hi, ahchungma,  

Yes, Miss Chau told my husband she ask all the student to colour the duck in yellow and orange. But Zeon does not tell us and insist to make it colourful.

88#
發表於 08-11-4 16:35 |只看該作者
原帖由 nck 於 08-11-2 17:07 發表
Dear yimwmc,

Zeon is not a naughty kid, he likes to communicate and think differently. I like to talk to him as Zeon talk like a adult. I don't see reason why kids like to be first, many times eithe ...

Hi, nck,

Miss Chau: no discipline!! He always want to be the" first" . Whatever go to toilet or answering question, he has no patient to wait, so being complain by others"  Miss Chau, Zeon 唔 排 隊".  Zeon say sorry at once but still go to the front and ask the first student whether he can stand here or not.

[ 本帖最後由 yimwmc 於 08-11-6 12:40 編輯 ]

89#
發表於 08-11-6 12:42 |只看該作者
Hi mamis,

Anyone will change winter uniform earlier?

90#
發表於 08-11-6 21:07 |只看該作者
Seemed they had a quick assessment today on chinese words. Daphne told me Ms. Chau had shown some word cards and asked her what they were. She asked her "雞蛋".

91#
發表於 08-11-7 16:06 |只看該作者
原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-11-6 21:07 發表
Seemed they had a quick assessment today on chinese words. Daphne told me Ms. Chau had shown some word cards and asked her what they were. She asked her "雞蛋".

?"E" for Egg was taught instead of 雞蛋. Daphne is so clever. Zeon does not know"雞蛋"

92#
發表於 08-11-7 21:45 |只看該作者
No, Daphne said that yesterday Ms. Chau taught "雞" "雞蛋" and she showed Daphne or the whole class? the chinese word card and asked her what the word was. When she came home, she then pretended to be Ms. Chau to take out the Chinese cards and test me the word "chicken". Today Ms. Chau taught  "豬""肥豬肥豬肥du du".

93#
發表於 08-11-8 15:29 |只看該作者
原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-11-7 21:45 發表
No, Daphne said that yesterday Ms. Chau taught "雞" "雞蛋" and she showed Daphne or the whole class? the chinese word card and asked her what the word was. When she came home, she then pretended to be ...

Sorry. Zeon told me the truth today-- Miss chau ask him the chinese word" Pig"--"Little Pig"

94#
發表於 08-11-9 06:22 |只看該作者
It doesn't matter la, while we are keeping on to let him/her know "to be first" depending on what situation/circumstances and how we perceive, they will know how to view where they will stand on the "first", "last", "middle". My daughter seems that she is learning the difference between "first" and "last" on circumstances. I gradually recognise the issue is not how they behave at a particular moment, rather how we keep on delivering and reinforcing "value" to them without any panic.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-11-4 16:35 發表

Hi, nck,

Miss Chau: no discipline!! He always want to be the" first" . Whatever go to toilet or answering question, he has no patient to wait, so being complain by others"  Miss Chau, Zeon 唔 排 隊 ...

95#
發表於 08-11-10 22:14 |只看該作者
It is cold today. I will let Zeon wear winter uniform. Anyone will change winter uniform before 15/11?

96#
發表於 08-11-11 08:54 |只看該作者
my son has changed winter uniform today as the weather turned cold extremely.

my son told me that ms chau asked the students to bring some animals pic on tuesday. did anyone hear of this issue from your child?

97#
發表於 08-11-12 15:16 |只看該作者
原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-11-11 08:54 發表
my son has changed winter uniform today as the weather turned cold extremely.

my son told me that ms chau asked the students to bring some animals pic on tuesday. did anyone hear of this issue from y ...

My son has brough the animals pics on last week.

They seems had the assessment/test today.

[ 本帖最後由 yimwmc 於 08-11-12 15:18 編輯 ]

98#
發表於 08-11-12 22:05 |只看該作者
yimwmc,

i couldn't get any clue from my son about the assessment. he only told me he gained " tick" from miss chau.hope it's a true story. thanks god then.

99#
發表於 08-11-13 16:05 |只看該作者
原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-11-12 22:05 發表
yimwmc,

i couldn't get any clue from my son about the assessment. he only told me he gained " tick" from miss chau.hope it's a true story. thanks god then.

Zeon said he had the assessment on "numbers" on Tue and "ABC" on Wed.
He also write "ABC" on table.

100#
發表於 08-11-13 16:23 |只看該作者
i think they have finished the assessment and will start with the home reading programe tomorrow.because my son reminded me to bring the story books to school tomorrow.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題