密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09
樓主: ahchungma
go

K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 08-10-14 20:19 |只看該作者
How's your daughter hand? has she recovered? My daughter has told us that your daughter is back to school.

原帖由 huenhuenma 於 08-10-12 16:19 發表
我的女兒是趙珮暄,很開心透過這兒知道珮暄的事。我的女兒較活潑,又喜歡講說話,(但佢偏偏唔喜歡告訴我學校發生的事)我成日擔心佢會好百厭,加上之前整傷隻手,兩個星期沒有上學,怕她適應不來,但現在我放心很多了,多謝你們!
我會在18/10 ...

62#
發表於 08-10-15 05:50 |只看該作者
原帖由 nck 於 08-10-14 20:19 發表
How's your daughter hand? has she recovered? My daughter has told us that your daughter is back to school.

Hi,

My appointment  is 18/10 09:15.

Dear huenhuenma,
Your daughter is nice and seems not naughty. Last friday,she walked nice with her grandpa after school. Only my naughty Zeon chase her at the back. Hope to see you at interview time.

P.S. Zeon told me Huenhuen hurt her arm in Disney. But I don't know whether it is true or not???

[ 本帖最後由 yimwmc 於 08-10-15 06:08 編輯 ]

63#
發表於 08-10-15 05:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-10-15 05:50 發表

Hi,

Dear huenhuenma,
Your daughter is nice and seems not naughty. Last friday,she walked nice with her grandpa after school. Only my naughty Zeon chase her at the b ...

Hi nck,

My son told me that all the students have to change seat and group. Miss Chau told my husband that they have to change for few time/year. Zeon told me he sit next to your kid. He also told me that all the students have sticker. He told me that he is the most talkative one and Miss Mak will not give him any sticker if he is still......

[ 本帖最後由 yimwmc 於 08-10-15 06:04 編輯 ]

64#
發表於 08-10-15 19:22 |只看該作者
多謝各位的關心,暄暄上星期已返學,星期六已拆了石膏,沒大礙了!謝謝你們!
她在廸士尼酒店的床跌了下來,晚上開始腫和痛,去醫院才知前臂骨裂,真擔心死我!幸好現在已活動自如!
這件事提醒我照顧小朋友真的不可掉以輕心,也深深明白到很多人也說的:真的寧願受傷的是自己!

65#
發表於 08-10-15 20:47 |只看該作者
Hi, yimwmc,

my daugher Daphne said she was in the same group with Zeon, 江悅婷,任安兒. She has just changed to Banana group. I will be seeing Ms. Chau at 9:00 this Sat. May see u there.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-10-15 05:50 發表

Hi,

Dear huenhuenma,
Your daughter is nice and seems not naughty. Last friday,she walked nice with her grandpa after school. Only my naughty Zeon chase her at the b ...

66#
發表於 08-10-16 10:45 |只看該作者
原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-10-15 20:47 發表
Hi, yimwmc,

my daugher Daphne said she was in the same group with Zeon, 江悅婷,任安兒. She has just changed to Banana group. I will be seeing Ms. Chau at 9:00 this Sat. May see u there.

Hi ahchungma,

Hope to see you on Sat.

67#
發表於 08-10-16 10:50 |只看該作者
My daughter said she changed from banana group to apple group.

68#
發表於 08-10-16 20:03 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hi, huenhuenma, my daughter also mentioned that huen huen has hurt her hand previously in Disney and she was OK now. And when I showed her the pic under your name in BK, she recognized at once that she was huen huen. So, you will have your appt at 9:30, right? May see u there.

Dear yimwmc,
My daughter said, "陳斯翱今日食老婆餅,好好笑呀!" Is that true?

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-10-16 20:05 編輯 ]

69#
發表於 08-10-16 23:11 |只看該作者
Hi, My daughter used to sit next to Zeon while they were in Apple group. Now she is in watermelon group. Elvin, Wai Yin, Mike, Jasper, 浩林, 傑傑, Dayman are in the same group. She told me that Zeon, 俊庭, 浩賢 have helped Ms Chau went to office to get stuff. She told me that Zeon has got stickers. She said that if anyone behaves well, he/she will be designated to help Miss Chau go to office to get stuff. also she/he will be given a sticker. So don't worry la.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-10-15 05:58 發表

Hi nck,

My son told me that all the students have to change seat and group. Miss Chau told my husband that they have to change for few time/year. Zeon told me he sit next to your kid. He also told  ...

70#
發表於 08-10-17 13:07 |只看該作者
原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-10-16 20:03 發表
Hi, huenhuenma, my daughter also mentioned that huen huen has hurt her hand previously in Disney and she was OK now. And when I showed her the pic under your name in BK, she recognized at once that sh ...

Hi, ahchungma,

Yes, Zeon had 老婆餅 on Wed.

71#
發表於 08-10-18 10:38 |只看該作者
I've met Ms. Chau today. She advised me to remind Daphne to sit properly because she always sit like leaning on sofa. Also, she didn't take care of herself very well in the school, alway waited for someone to take care of her (at home, auntie will do that). And She needs to improve her attention as sometimes she looks around and not listening especially at the end of a school day.

72#
發表於 08-10-20 22:14 |只看該作者
other recitations and songs learnt from my daughter:

Farmer in the dell
Farmer in the dell
Hi ho o dary'o (?)
Oh Farmer in the dell

another one:
Jack is in ther rainbow (?)
Jack is in a hurry

another one:
秋風起,黃葉落

73#
發表於 08-10-24 07:46 |只看該作者
My daughter loves this song and always sing this song to us. It seems that she has been adapting the school life. Every time she brings a new book on Monday, she will finish immediately.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-10-20 22:14 發表
other recitations and songs learnt from my daughter:

Farmer in the dell
Farmer in the dell
Hi ho o dary'o (?)
Oh Farmer in the dell

another one:
Jack is in ther rainbow (?)
Jack is in a hurry

anoth ...

74#
發表於 08-10-24 14:24 |只看該作者
My son learns Chinese "Bed" but do you know the other word to match this  ?

He said " Wooden Bed" ...

75#
發表於 08-10-24 23:37 |只看該作者
Jennysytl,
my daughter said "wooden bed" too.

nck,
yes, my daughter loves the "farmer in the dell" too. She sings the song with actions just like farming. Very cute!

So, the children start to have homework today. Need to encourage Daphne to initiate doing it by herself.

76#
發表於 08-10-25 07:24 |只看該作者
Jennysytl,

I am not sure if KV teaching method is good or Kids of particular age have such inherent ability in learning combination of words. It is amazing and it seems that they have magic pills which sparks
their abilty. My daughter likes to play game of word combination.

Ahchungma,

Yes! My daughter too, it would be a very vey cute scene if all of them can sing together with action.

Besides, does your daughter always want to be "first" ? To be "first" in the queue, my daughter  
went to the queue which is the first group of kids taking school bus(Yellow) and stood next to Dalphane.  since Ms Mak was sick, no one found strange about my daughter lining up the wrong queue. Until while Ms Man took her to the "yellow" school bus, she realised that this is not what she takes a school bus(red) and rejected getting on the bus. Luckily teachers recognised and took her to the red school bus. Thanks God.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-10-24 23:37 發表
Jennysytl,
my daughter said "wooden bed" too.

nck,
yes, my daughter loves the "farmer in the dell" too. She sings the song with actions just like farming. Very cute!

So, the children start to have  ...

77#
發表於 08-10-25 10:49 |只看該作者
I also heard my son sings "the Farmer in the Dell" but can't hear the third sentence as he sings quite fast.

And a new one this week is "Jack be nimble" but he said he forgot how to sing this. Anyway, I really glad that he learnt a lot from school.

I pretended not knowing what's distributed by teacher in the handbook and asked my son to show me yesterday what's his teacher asked him to bring home to work / submit.

But he said "I have homework to do at home, no need to bring back to school ga" Oh no, I just saw at the bottom that teacher asked him to submit on 10/27 wor !

78#
發表於 08-10-25 16:42 |只看該作者
Jennysytl,
Daphne's version:
Jack be nimble
Jack be quick (or Jack's in a hurry)
Jack jumps over the candle stick (and she changes into"sand", "bean bag")

nck,
Daphne said sometimes she was the first, sometimes others (like Tung Tung) to get on the yellow bus. Daphne also could recall Huen Kiu going on the wrong bus. She said Huen Kiu lined up before her and she told Huen Kiu "晅翹,你唔係黃車O架" Huen Kiu then answered "我係架".

79#
發表於 08-10-26 22:26 |只看該作者
Hi, Mamis,

Does your kid do the homework well? Zeon insists to draw lines/dots/pattern on the leaves rather than colour them.  
? Miss Chau's order/? his idea. I hope there is no complaint tomorrow.

80#
發表於 08-10-26 22:42 |只看該作者
原帖由 JENNYSYTL 於 08-10-25 10:49 發表
I also heard my son sings "the Farmer in the Dell" but can't hear the third sentence as he sings quite fast.

And a new one this week is "Jack be nimble" but he said he forgot how to sing this. Anywa ...

Hi, Jennysytl,

Zeon is same as your son. Last wk he told me no need to bring leaf back. But Miss Chau told me she asked all the kids to bring leaf back since Tue.

[ 本帖最後由 yimwmc 於 08-11-2 15:08 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題