搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09
樓主: ahchungma
go

K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-9-15 01:01 |只看該作者
Hello Peggyst,

I asked my daughter, Nausicaa who is your classmate, she told a classmate name which is 司徒慧賢,. Is it your daughter name? She said that 司徒慧賢 and her are in the same group, i.e. Apple group. I am not sure what she said is true. have you heard anything from your daughter.  If so, we can share what is happening in their school life.

22#
發表於 08-9-15 15:06 |只看該作者
很羡慕你們的仔女可以分享咁多學校所學的字、歌、玩意,我個女平時好多嘢講,但問佢係學校玩咩、唱咩歌、做咗咩手工、同學仔叫咩名等等,她都沒有回應,好多時答唔知。透過大家的分享,我可以嘗試問番佢。

23#
發表於 08-9-15 18:37 |只看該作者
yes, i also feel it's good to share things here in BK, coz we can imagine the whole pic of the class then.

2 weeks passed quickly, my son has changed so much. i found that he likes to go to school more than ever before. he always says " 我就嚟去返學啦" even he is having his holiday. he keeps teaching me by saying " miss chau 話......".
i remembered just a week before, i asked him whether  he likes the previous nursery or KV. at that time, he still told me that he loves the previous one more than KV.but yesterday, when i asked the same question once again, he immediately said KV. what a rapid change i thought .

after these 2 honeymoon weeks. i think it would be a new life for them. hope everyone can get used to their new life smoothly.:)

24#
發表於 08-9-15 20:54 |只看該作者
Hello, nck

你的囡囡好叻呀, 記得慧賢的全名, 哈哈.  阿囡都唔係成日講學校既野, 就算有時問都唔講架.  睇佢心情咋!

我上星期五放假, 專程想早點送囡囡上學, 有時間同班主任傾下.  我覺得MS. CHAU 好有經驗, 我提到囡囡唔係好識講比我知學校既野, 佢又叫我比D 時間佢啦, 只係返左十幾日學姐.  佢仲話知道坊間傳聞KV好嚴, 其實佢地都鼓勵小朋友係玩的時候傾下計, 不過上課時就要留心.  要佢地分開遊戲時遊戲, 讀書時讀書.  我覺得MS. CHAU 都幾NICE, 無之前想像KV 的老師都好惡, 好COOL O甘.

MS. CHAU 話中秋假期後開始教字, 家長可以係屋企同小朋友玩字卡.

有咩關於學校的事, 請各位家長多多通報.

25#
發表於 08-9-16 21:05 |只看該作者
When I asked my daughter what she learnt today, she quickly took out the Chinese book from the school bag and sang the "歡迎歌". When I read her that storybook, she had already knew the characters and contents. And she said  she used scissors to cut Mickey and played basketball (?) at playground today.

Yes, I strongly agree we share what we know about the school life in KV. Please keep on sharing.

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-9-16 23:54 編輯 ]

26#
發表於 08-9-16 23:51 |只看該作者
Peggst,

Thanks, I guess this is because Wai Yin and Nausicaa sit closely.

Mr. Chau and Ms Mak are quite nice, i thought they are well experienced, but still give me feeling, while i saw what the class is doing, interaction between teacher and classmate seems not enough.

Besides, it seems not transparent about learning syllabus and plan. Parent guideline appears insufficient which rely on personal enquiry before/after class.

27#
發表於 08-9-17 00:11 |只看該作者
Ahchungma,

Yes, it is amazed that my daughter also imitated a teacher and told the story of Chinese book. This is a first time to hear a rather complete story from her without any assistance. Either KV has a good teaching method so that kids could memorise the content and tell the whole story or kids at the stage has started to develop such capability.

Meanwhile she told us that her group pretended a train and played the nusery game-"London bridge is falling down"  and instructed a whole family to play what they played in the school.

But she told us that she did not use scissor for paper cutting. She rather recalled that she played something "Badminton" on the playground.

Yesterday night i was worry because she told me before bed that she did not like to go to KV.It seems that she is getting more participation in the class today and i really hope that she can adapt a new school environment asap.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-16 21:05 發表
When I asked my daughter what she learnt today, she quickly took out the Chinese book from the school bag and sang out the "歡迎歌". When I read her that storybook, she had already knew the characters ...

28#
發表於 08-9-18 23:53 |只看該作者
Today, my daughter sang "打開雪櫃,打開雪櫃,有月餅,有月餅,快啲攞佢嚟,快啲攞佢出嚟,食咗佢,食咗佢."and then repeat the song with different food again and again........she had repeated at least twenty times with different food and drinks. But she looks really funny and I'm really glad that she enjoy her school life so much.

She also told me she practised writing A, B, C today. Was she telling the truth? or she told me what she did at home only as sometimes she would mix up things doing in school and at home.

29#
發表於 08-9-20 23:59 |只看該作者
Yes! It seems that your daughter like this song song very much coz it can let her create imagination. My daughter also sang this song and In addition she sang other songs "吹呀吹呀吹個大波波" and "有隻雀仔跌落水". However It appears that there is less english songs being taught.

Besides, which group does your daughter belong to? Apple? Banana? or Watermelon?

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-18 23:53 發表
Today, my daughter sang "打開雪櫃,打開雪櫃,有月餅,有月餅,快啲攞佢嚟,快啲攞佢出嚟,食咗佢,食咗佢."and then repeat the song with different food again and again........she had repeated at least twenty tim ...

30#
發表於 08-9-21 00:04 |只看該作者
Yes!! your daughter told the truth coz my daughter at home taught me about A, B, and C as well. Last Friday, I discussed with Ms Mak and she told us that she would teach about A,B, C and Number 1,2.... only.  

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-18 23:53 發表
Today, my daughter sang "打開雪櫃,打開雪櫃,有月餅,有月餅,快啲攞佢嚟,快啲攞佢出嚟,食咗佢,食咗佢."and then repeat the song with different food again and again........she had repeated at least twenty tim ...

31#
發表於 08-9-21 01:45 |只看該作者
nck,

My daughter also sang "吹大波波" too. Daphne is in "Watermelon" group. She told me she was in the same group with her classmates who rode on the same school bus with her.

Today, she suddenly asked me whether I would bring her to the Nursery she went last year. I asked her the reason and she replied that there weren't many toys in KV. In the first week, she always told me she liked KV very much as there were many toys for her to play but in the subsequent weeks, she started telling me she wanted go back to nursery. But she still looks very happy when she goes to school. It seems that she still needs sometime to get used to the different teaching environment in K1.

How about you? Did you daughter comment on KV?

原帖由 nck 於 08-9-20 23:59 發表
Yes! It seems that your daughter like this song song very much coz it can let her create imagination. My daughter also sang this song and In addition she sang other songs "吹呀吹呀吹個大波波" and "有 ...

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-9-21 01:47 編輯 ]

32#
發表於 08-9-25 13:34 |只看該作者
Glad to share the children's school life here.

Let me ask my son which fruit group he belongs to.

Sometimes, he pretends to be Ms Chau/Mak and ask me to follow his instruction.

He asks me to read the Chinese Words on the cards and he will say "that's correct". It surprises me that he knows to read the Chinese of "Foot" tim !

33#
發表於 08-9-25 21:22 |只看該作者
My daughter told me that Ms. Pong taught her how to write chinese "One" and use domino to illustrate "one". And she said Ms. Chau got angry because some students watched fish when they went to the school office?

原帖由 JENNYSYTL 於 08-9-25 13:34 發表
Glad to share the children's school life here.

Let me ask my son which fruit group he belongs to.

Sometimes, he pretends to be Ms Chau/Mak and ask me to follow his instruction.

He asks me to read t ...

34#
發表於 08-9-26 09:04 |只看該作者
What's Domino ? He seems exciting when he hears Domino but can't tell what is it ?

35#
發表於 08-9-26 15:14 |只看該作者
Domino is just like a circle, students will be taught to use the Domino for counting. eg, one Domino stands for 1 , two Domino stands for 2...quote]原帖由 JENNYSYTL 於 08-9-26 09:04 發表
What's Domino ? He seems exciting when he hears Domino but can't tell what is it ? [/quote]

36#
發表於 08-9-27 07:14 |只看該作者
Ahchungma,

Yes she sometimes tells me that she doesn't want to go to KV. In fact there are not many toys for them to play, or different kinds of exploration to kids. Everytime I bring my daughter to classroom, only a few  kinds of connection components are tabled. I have struggled whether KV teaching method fits her. It seems that she has been adapting such traditional school environment. Hopefully such environment would help her establish good discipline while would deteriorate her temperament.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-21 01:45 發表
nck,

My daughter also sang "吹大波波" too. Daphne is in "Watermelon" group. She told me she was in the same group with her classmates who rode on the same school bus with her.

Today, she suddenly as ...

37#
發表於 08-9-27 07:22 |只看該作者
Ms Chau will designate any of classmate who goes to the school office and get something. In the way to school office, there is a fishing pond. Ms. Chau remind them that she will not be happy if anyone forgets to get something to the classroom from school office while she/he stays at the fishing pond and see fish.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-25 21:22 發表
My daughter told me that Ms. Pong taught her how to write chinese "One" and use domino to illustrate "one". And she said Ms. Chau got angry because some students watched fish when they went to the sch ...

38#
發表於 08-9-27 22:54 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

nck,

I still don't know if KV teaching method is suitable to my daughter or not. Although she still told me, from time to time, that she would rather go to the previous school or her english class, she didn't resist going to KV and she always told me that she liked all the teachers and even the Ms. Leung and the driver in the school bus. After all, we need to give some time to them to adapt to the new enviroment.

39#
發表於 08-10-1 09:59 |只看該作者
囡囡話有同學仔因傾計所以比MS.CHAU罰企

40#
發表於 08-10-1 23:43 |只看該作者
I asked my daughter and she told us no one was punished. I guess that Ms Chau reminded all of them be quiet during class or would let her/him stand before classmates/teacher.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題