搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09
查看: 9978|回覆: 227
go

K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-2 14:50 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hello to all KV parents!

Let's have a new thread on K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09.

My daughter's name is Daphne. Let's share!

She cried this morning when she got on the school bus. However, she looked very happy when she came back. She also told me she enjoyed going to KV very much. What a relief!

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-9-2 15:13 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-9-3 09:44 |只看該作者
Hello, Nice to meet you.

我的囡囡叫慧賢呀! 昨天上學都好開心呀!  今日仲係佢的3歲生日添, 希望我地的小朋友日日返學都係o甘開心啦!

請多多指教.:)

[ 本帖最後由 Peggyst 於 08-9-3 10:19 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 08-9-5 21:52 |只看該作者
Hello, Peggyst. Nice to meet you too.

Although my daughter still cried very loudly when she got into the school bus, she always said she liked the school very much.

Does your daughter go to school by school bus too? May I know in which district do you live?

原帖由 Peggyst 於 08-9-3 09:44 發表
Hello, Nice to meet you.

我的囡囡叫慧賢呀! 昨天上學都好開心呀!  今日仲係佢的3歲生日添, 希望我地的小朋友日日返學都係o甘開心啦!

請多多指教.:)

4#
發表於 08-9-6 07:56 |只看該作者
hi,

nice to meet u.
my boy is also studying in 1d.
i toke him to school in these few days.
i found only one boy cried in the first day of lesson, so don't need to worry so much la.

5#
發表於 08-9-7 16:00 |只看該作者

各位家長你好,

我的女兒也是讀1D,名 叫 暄 暄/Herbie﹐

返了一星期學,問佢係學校學咗啲咩,佢都答唔到,但我知道她上學都好開心,希望各位小朋友都可以係一個快樂的環境下一齊學習!

6#
發表於 08-9-8 17:23 |只看該作者
hi all,

今日送仔返学, 佢一到課室門口, 已自已入去, 仲同老師講早晨, 坐低後, 仲即刻同我揮手示意bye-bye.我真不能相信, 佢喺呢幾日, 已"快速地成長"。

接仔放學時, 佢喺咁同我講 "中秋節就到, 老師話我哋可以玩燈籠同食月餅, 我哋買咗燈籠同月餅未呀?" 同埋講" policemen, policewoman", 我想, 呢啲就喺佢今日學嘅嘢。仲有佢自言自語講" 水杯放呢度, 毛巾盒放呢度, 食物盒放呢度, 咁就可以食茶點啦" 當 我問佢"呢啲喺老師你架?" 佢對我笑而不語. 我就覺得好安慰, 覺得個仔好似大個咗。 希望我哋的小孩, 可以不斷進步

7#
發表於 08-9-9 01:12 |只看該作者

Hello to all

My daughter - Nausicaa is also studying in 1D AM (Dorset), Up to date, she kept silence and told nothing about whether she enjoyed in the school life or not. She even did not share with us what she learnt. She said that she cried three times today because she missed Dad and Mom. My daughter need a long time to adapt new environment particular without Dad and Mom presence. We hope that she can develop to be more self-confident before any person without us dueing school life

8#
發表於 08-9-9 09:19 |只看該作者
Hello, Ahchungma

我囡囡係坐保母車架, 唔係學校自己車.  呢幾日仲係爸爸送返學.  姐姐話佢放學時都好開心喎.  昨天仲主動話我知佢地係學校食餅同玩燈籠.  我問佢咩餅呀, 咩形狀架, 佢話係circle, 我問佢係咪月餅, 佢就話係.  我覺得佢地係學校都幾開心喎.  

希望繼續呢種學到野又開心的校園生活啦!

9#
發表於 08-9-9 17:38 |只看該作者
今日送仔仔返學, 發覺原來當就嚟上堂時, 老師會叫小朋友收玩具, 但喺佢唔會指定邊個收, 反而, 佢喺以發問嘅型式" 夠時上堂哄, 請問有冇小朋友可以幫手收拾呀?" 然後就見到幾位小朋友爭住擧手話"我,我,我"我即時"叮"一聲,原來KV 喺用這種方法, 令小朋友主動咁合作. 我哋作為家長嘅, 可以此作借鏡呢。

放學時, 仔仔就"stand up, sit down "並做埋動作,唔知喺唔喺今日教嘅英文呢?
問佢有冇唱歌, 佢就話唱咗" twinkle twinkle little star " and "ABC's song"
問佢老師有冇講故事, 佢就話講咗個"小當當"故事。內容話:小當當返學, 成日上堂瞓覺, 跟住放學又未瞓醒,冇得返屋企" 我好懷疑呢個似喺佢作嘅多D, 真沒好氣.
問佢班裏是否分咗組, 佢就話分咗" 蘋果,西瓜,香蕉,芒果,同埋橙汁組" 而佢就喺西瓜組。真喺要 find out 佢同我講真定講假

10#
發表於 08-9-9 21:45 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Cocochiu, your son is so smart. He could tell you so many things.

My daughter didn't tell me much but she did say "唔講得". Is that really so? Because some other BK mama said the teacher in KV discouraged the child to tell the school life to their parents. To me, if they can influence my daughter to become a well-disciplined and self-motivated girl, then whatever method (provided that it's ethical) they use will be alright.

My daughter told me if she helped in tidying up then she would get a cup cake. That's why the children like to help in tidying up.And she also told me about singing "ABC" and "twinkle twinkle little stars", watching "Noddy" and playing puzzles. But this week, she said there were fewer toys to play.

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-9-9 22:02 編輯 ]

11#
發表於 08-9-10 18:38 |只看該作者
hi, my daughter is Ching Ching. She travels on school bus, but did not cry so far. She did not tell me much about her school life, just told me that she has a schoolmate called Kelvin.

12#
發表於 08-9-11 16:47 |只看該作者
hi,

today, my son said something, which truly surprised me so much. he said" 月亮光光, 好像燈籠掛在天上" i just stared at
him amazingly. i asked if it's what he learned from school. he just smiled to me shyly.
he also told me that he fed the fishes today. i found that he loves the fishes so much, everyday when i pick him up, he might go to visit them immediately.
he hasn't  told me any name of his schoolmate yet. hope he will tell me one day.

hi ahchungma,

my point of view is same as yours. i do think disciplinary training is important in childhood.

[ 本帖最後由 cocochiu 於 08-9-11 16:58 編輯 ]

13#
發表於 08-9-12 11:03 |只看該作者
我的女兒這兩天回家不太開心, 她說返學好悶, 無玩具玩, 令我好擔心.

14#
發表於 08-9-12 21:35 |只看該作者
My daughter also recited that too! "月亮圓,月亮光,好像燈籠在天上!"

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-9-11 16:47 發表
hi,

today, my son said something, which truly surprised me so much. he said" 月亮光光, 好像燈籠掛在天上" i just stared at
him amazingly. i asked if it's what he learned from school. he just smiled to ...

15#
發表於 08-9-13 17:48 |只看該作者
原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-12 21:35 發表
My daughter also recited that too! "月亮圓,月亮光,好像燈籠在天上!"

Hi mamis,
My son (Zeon) study in 1D. Nice to meet you all.

16#
發表於 08-9-13 18:35 |只看該作者
ching ching mami,

唔好咁担心啦, 因為每個小朋友都有佢哋唔同嘅性格,或者ching ching 比較內向, 須要多少少時間先適應新環境。當佢認識到新嘅朋友仔,或者習慣咗新環境、新嘅學校運作,情況就会好好多架啦。比D信心啦
我反而担心仔仔太八掛,唔專心上堂。因以前讀N1 時,佢D老師都有同我講,話佢"鍾意"講嘢. sigh....
另, 佢哋通常玩D要砌嘅玩具,好似Lego 果類。或者ching ching 唔多鍾意果D玩具都唔定。因為仔仔都曾經講過"點解唔喺好似以前學校咁有車車玩嘅" 我謂有同佢講"你返到屋企, 已經有咁多車玩, 返學校玩其他玩具咁唔喺仲開心咩?" 後來見佢無再提, 可能已接受現實, 或已找到更好更吸引嘅嘢唔定。

近呢兩日,仔仔教我點謂之坐靚靚, 喺要"腰要直, 手放喺大比" 仲喺要放雙手在大比喺中段, 唔可以大高或太低 。做完個動作, 仲不斷問我" 媽咪我坐得靚唔靚?" 比佢笑死。
原帖由 澄曜媽媽 於 08-9-12 11:03 發表
我的女兒這兩天回家不太開心, 她說返學好悶, 無玩具玩, 令我好擔心.

[ 本帖最後由 cocochiu 於 08-9-13 18:58 編輯 ]

17#
發表於 08-9-13 21:53 |只看該作者
cocochiu, thanks for your reply.
我女女這兩天又好了一些, 她說Ms Chau話佢似BB仔, 唔敢拖佢甘大力. 之後就傻笑. 可能因為我女女仲細(現在才2歲10個月), 又未上過nursery, 所以未適應啦!

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-9-13 18:35 發表
ching ching mami,

唔好咁担心啦, 因為每個小朋友都有佢哋唔同嘅性格,或者ching ching 比較內向, 須要多少少時間先適應新環境。當佢認識到新嘅朋友仔,或者習慣咗新環境、新嘅學校運作,情況就会好好多架啦。比D信心啦 ...

18#
發表於 08-9-13 22:19 |只看該作者
澄曜媽媽,

Yes, do give your daughter time. Last year, when my daughter was in N1, she cried nearly for a whole year. She got very upset whenever she separated from family or auntie. However, she would stop crying inside the school. You see, they are only 2-3 years old. They are still very very young. They do need time to get used to the new environment, esp without family members there. My daughter also told me she liked her nursery more than KV because there were more toys in nursery. But I told her that she is a big girl now and need to learn more things other than playing toys.

19#
發表於 08-9-14 15:57 |只看該作者
今日先至知, 原來老師已開始教揸筆。見仔仔揸住支筆, 自言自語 " 揸筆隻手就好似支 嘭嘭槍咁樣" 見佢隻手先做個手槍手勢, 跟住就用食指及姆指揸住支筆, 中指托住筆竿。當然佢揸筆嘅手勢比正確嘅揸筆手勢, 仍是有待努力。但至少有個好開始。

昨日開始, 已有Drunny nose & cough. 希望佢可以快Drecover 就好啦

20#
發表於 08-9-15 00:50 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

CoCoChiu

Here we can realise what my daughter learnt in the school as my daughter told nothing about her school life. While you shared what were heard from your kids, i can tell the same to her,   like when i reicited "月亮光光, 好像燈籠掛在天上", she corrected me and it should be "月亮圓, 月亮光, 好像燈籠掛在天上" . Also while you shared about your kid in making a gun by using his tiny pointer and thumbkin, I can realise why my daughter always shows me a gun by using her fingers.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題