搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Shatin Jr vs Kowloon Jr
發新帖
查看: 3300|回覆: 11
go

Shatin Jr vs Kowloon Jr [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-8-22 11:40 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I have a few quiries on ESF schools, I understand that they do not have K3, 5 year old will be admitted as Year 1, will the child have difficulties changing back to local schools in future?
Any recon for Shatin Jr and Kowloon Jr? Please advice. Thanx
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-8-25 09:12 |只看該作者
please advice on the schools Shatin Jr or Kowloon Jr, are they having the same syllabus? what about the schools facilities?
原帖由 Christmas 於 08-8-22 11:40 發表
I have a few quiries on ESF schools, I understand that they do not have K3, 5 year old will be admitted as Year 1, will the child have difficulties changing back to local schools in future?
Any recon  ...

3#
發表於 08-8-31 21:46 |只看該作者
原帖由 Christmas 於 08-8-25 09:12 發表
please advice on the schools Shatin Jr or Kowloon Jr, are they having the same syllabus? what about the schools facilities?

They are both ESF school Syllabus should be the same. You may check their website for the details.

www.sjs.edu.hk

www.kjs.edu.hk

4#
發表於 08-9-1 01:23 |只看該作者
Dear Christmas,

佢可能係做官架!! (路過多口,唔好見怪。)
:-P

5#
發表於 08-9-1 08:09 |只看該作者
Thank you very much, may be i should go visit the school compound to find out, there are nothing much in the website.
原帖由 gst725 於 08-9-1 01:23 發表
Dear Christmas,

佢可能係做官架!! (路過多口,唔好見怪。)

6#
發表於 08-9-7 19:04 |只看該作者
Hi Christmas,

My son attends KJS.  I have heard some parents said SJS is very good too.  May be KJS has a better campus. I think they share the faciliites with the Shartin College.   KJS currently has 2 campus. (Yr1-3 in Perths St, Yr4-6 in Rose St.) but they are planning to build a new campus which will be ready in 3-4 years time.  I am not sure if my son can enjoy it.

If you want to see the details curriculum, you can look in under Year Group in the website, you can see all the activities, homework, presentation & school photos for each year.  There is also presentation on their curriculum under news letter folder.  

May be you can check with the school if they can arrange for school visit. Hope this information can help.

原帖由 Christmas 於 08-9-1 08:09 發表
Thank you very much, may be i should go visit the school compound to find out, there are nothing much in the website.

7#
發表於 08-9-11 23:02 |只看該作者
Hi Christmas,

The most critical thing to change to Local Primary, is the Chinese Language.

Your kid may not capable with Local School Chinese Language level resulting in study difficulties.

And ..... K3 is very important, u gonna find K3 for your kid as well

8#
發表於 08-9-13 10:44 |只看該作者
Thank you so much for your information and advice, infact, both of my kids cant speak fluently Cantonese and quite hesitated to learn Mandarin though, it's all my fault!
I am still considering which school to apply for, and I will definetely look into the website first.
原帖由 s_s 於 08-9-11 23:02 發表
Hi Christmas,

The most critical thing to change to Local Primary, is the Chinese Language.

Your kid may not capable with Local School Chinese Language level resulting in study difficulties.

And ... ...

9#
發表於 08-9-16 20:58 |只看該作者
I've seen lots of topics talking about KJS vs SJS or some comparison about different ESF schools, but may I confirm that we can apply one school and must only applied those within the pre-defined zone?

10#
發表於 08-9-16 22:37 |只看該作者
Yes - you can only apply one school in accordance to the pre-defined zone.
:-D :-D :-D :-D

11#
發表於 08-9-17 18:36 |只看該作者
Both are ESF schools, but different locations. They have the same curriculum, but different campuses and facilities. But I am sure they should be as good.
The simplest way to deal with the doubt is choose the one in your area, since you can only apply to the one in your zone anyway.
Yes, SJS is probably more popular than KJS. But I do not see how this popularity issue would affect the learning (or ability) of your child.

12#
發表於 08-9-23 09:41 |只看該作者
Infact the campus and the facilities are my concern. For the same system, same price, I rather go for the one with comes with more packages....
原帖由 almom 於 08-9-17 18:36 發表
Both are ESF schools, but different locations. They have the same curriculum, but different campuses and facilities. But I am sure they should be as good.
The simplest way to deal with the doubt is ch ...

[ 本帖最後由 Christmas 於 08-9-23 09:42 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題