用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 3386|回覆: 18
go

School Bus

發表於 08-7-31 18:08 |顯示全部帖子
Any student will take the school bus in Sept??  Any suggestion??

發表於 08-8-1 09:41 |顯示全部帖子
You will choose Joanne Chui (英姐), Simon Tang (鄧儉明) or 趙太???????

原文章由 ChinChinMammy 於 08-7-31 18:08 發表
Any student will take the school bus in Sept??  Any suggestion??

發表於 08-8-2 07:55 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,

I live in Tseung Kwan O Plaza.  Do you think what time shoud be waiting from the bus in the moring?  And how much?  And who's the best between Joanne Chui (英姐), Simon Tang (鄧儉明) or 趙太?  Could you pls send me their mobile number for checking?

發表於 08-8-2 11:17 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,

I got the following information yesterday, but I just want to know anyone had used their service before.

Note: My baby joined the pm session.

Simon    63837163                  
Joanne   94907188
Both: 12:30, 16:50, $450 (with seat belt)

Mrs Chiu   92190485
No experience for the pm session, $340, (no seat belt)

I may choose Simon or Joanne as they provide seat belt.

The contact information got from the 3 name cards provided by the school during registration.  Did you got it??????

原文章由 Issac0718 於 08-8-2 07:55 發表
Hi,

I live in Tseung Kwan O Plaza.  Do you think what time shoud be waiting from the bus in the moring?  And how much?  And who's the best between Joanne Chui (英姐), Simon Tang (鄧儉明) or 趙太?  Co ...

發表於 08-8-2 22:11 |顯示全部帖子
0[quote]原文章由 ChinChinMammy 於 08-8-2 11:17 發表
Hi ChinChin Mammy,

Haven't got the information yet from them.  It is very useful.

Note: My daughter joined the am session K1 this year.  

Any mammy can give us some comment about these thress drivers in the past.     Thanks in advance.

發表於 08-8-12 17:02 |顯示全部帖子

SCHOOL BUS

Hi all parents

My daughter is AM Class.

I got below info as well.  Up till now only 英姐 called me
2 times to confirm the price and the pick up time.  Did she call you both?  It seems she is very efficient than others.  Here are my comments.

Cheers!

發表於 08-8-12 23:15 |顯示全部帖子

SCHOOL BUS

Loveregina,

Eventually, I give up.  Either her grandma or maid will bring her to school.  Your child is K1 am, right?  If yes, there's a chance to be classmate with your child.  Are you going to join the parent's meeting next Friday?

發表於 08-8-13 11:49 |顯示全部帖子

SCHOOL BUS

Hi Ronabo

Yes, I will attend the Parents' Meeting on 22 Aug in the morning.  My daughter will be in 上幼信。 How about yr kid?  

I would like to confirm our child will go to school for 1-1/2 hours lesson during whole September or just one week.  I cannot contact the school as they still having vacation.  Pls advise.  Thanks!

See you.

發表於 08-8-13 12:16 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,

I just called 英姐 but she asked me to contact 鄧生 as they only provide AM class service.  My baby will join the pm class.  I think that 英姐 and 鄧生 belong to the same company group.

Last time I contacted the school and they said that they will return on 18-August-2008 (Mon).

原文章由 LOVELYREGINA 於 08-8-13 11:49 發表
Hi Ronabo

Yes, I will attend the Parents' Meeting on 22 Aug in the morning.  My daughter will be in 上幼信。 How about yr kid?  

I would like to confirm our child will go to school for 1-1/2 hou ...

發表於 08-8-13 13:44 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Loveregina,

Sounds good.  I couldn't attend the Parents' Meeting next Friday.  My daughter will be in am, but still don't know which class.  How do you know your daughter will be in 上幼信??  Do you know how many class in am for K1?  Thanks.   

As far as I know, they permit us to stay with a child on both days 8/28-8/29 for 1-1/2 hours.  Afterward, we can't stay with them anymore.  Fyi, the first two weeks from 9/1-9/12 will be also 1-1/2 hours per school.   

原文章由 LOVELYREGINA 於 08-8-13 11:49 發表
Hi Issac

I would like to confirm our child will go to school for 1-1/2 hou ...

發表於 08-8-14 09:59 |顯示全部帖子

SCHOOL BUS

Hi Issac0718

There will be 3 classes in AM Class.  They used Chinese name to be the Class name - 懷、信、德.  I found that there are only around 22~23 children in a class.  They put the three name lists on the white board (just outside the classroom that we went to check the school bus).

That means only attend 1-1/2 hrs school for the first 2 weeks and then will attend 3 hrs school afterwards??

Hi ChinChinMammy

The school bus 英姐 and 鄧生 NOT belong to the same company but they compromise to drive the students in different lines so that they need not go to the duplicate lines to pick up the students.  I just confirmed yesterday.

發表於 08-8-14 13:41 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Lovelyregina,

Thanks for your information.  Let me check which class name - 懷、信、德 she will be next Friday.  Yes, you are right, only attend 1-1 attend 3 hrs school afterwards as normal./2 hrs school for the first 2 weeks till 9/12 and then will

原文章由 LOVELYREGINA 於 08-8-14 09:59 發表
Hi Issac0718

There will be 3 classes in AM Class.  They used Chinese name to be the Class name - 懷、信、德.  I found that there are only around 22~23 children in a class.  They put the three name li ...

發表於 08-8-28 17:11 |顯示全部帖子

School Bus of St. Andrew

Hi Everybody

Actually I am LOVELYREGINA but I cannot use my user id now.  That's why I changed to a new account - LOVELYRACHEL.

我有一個頭痛的問題, 想大家幫我解決一下: 我們選擇了乘坐英姐的褓母車, 但是英姐今年收唔到旭輝台、富麗花園、慧安園或是新都城的小朋友, 只得我們一個小朋友乘搭。

究竟是不是我也應該轉乘坐趙生的車, 因為人多好辦事? 又或是大家都覺得因為較早前英姐的車費比趙生貴太多, 所以大家都選擇趙生呢?

現在趙生的車費是HKD340.-, 而英姐的車費是HKD350.-  今天英姐為表示她對我的誠意(因為只得我由始至終都選擇她), 她接載了我和我的小朋友上學。

請問有沒有家長能為我分析下我應該怎麼做才是對我的小朋友作一個最好的選擇呢?

With Love

發表於 08-8-28 23:04 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Lovelyrachel,

I think you must very headache.  I don't think she can pick your child only from the beginning to the end.  Perharps, she's still looking for the students.  If the situation can't change better way.  Eventually, she may request you to find another driver later OR pick up some students  out of TKO area.  Frankly, you'd better discuss with her.  If she doesn't mind that you find another driver to avoid her expenditure.  It makes both parties to be winner each other.
原帖由 LOVELYRACHEL 於 08-8-28 17:11 發表
Hi Everybody

Actually I am LOVELYREGINA but I cannot use my user id now.  That's why I changed to a new account - LOVELYRACHEL.

我有一個頭痛的問題, 想大家幫我解決一下: 我們選擇了乘坐英姐的褓母車, 但 ...

發表於 08-8-29 01:34 |顯示全部帖子
你們好!小女也是今年就讀聖安德肋幼稚園,我想問,有沒有人知道「英姐」或「趙生」較好?謝謝!

發表於 08-8-29 10:29 |顯示全部帖子
I would like to ask anyone would take the school bus of  鄧生.  I have no choice as his bus will provide seat belt and  「英姐」will not provide pm session service.

原帖由 leositt 於 08-8-29 01:34 發表
你們好!小女也是今年就讀聖安德肋幼稚園,我想問,有沒有人知道「英姐」或「趙生」較好?謝謝!

發表於 08-9-4 14:44 |顯示全部帖子

School Bus

Dear All

I let my kid to get on 英姐 school bus for the transport finally.  I think my decision is good.  

Two of my friends who took 趙生 school bus on 1 Sept changed their mind and use 英姐 school bus now.  They both found that 趙生 school bus is too small and has no seat belts which is quite dangerous for children.  Both parents did not aware this point before choosing the school bus.

To choose a safe and comfortable bus is very important for our kids. Right?

Hi ChinChinMammy
I know that 英姐 provide PM service as my friend's kid is taking her bus and she told me that 英姐 pick up 4 kids to St. Andrew in the afternoon session.  Pls check.

BTW, does your kid's birthday lie on Sept or Oct as my kid's birthday will be in Oct and I will join the party on 9/26.  How about you all?

發表於 08-9-4 15:02 |顯示全部帖子
Last time, I called 英姐 but she asked me to contact 鄧生.  When I received the envelope for paying the bus fee, a note stated that for any query, please contact 英姐 or 鄧生.  I think that they have some connection.  Are you sure that parents can join the birthday party??? My daughter was born in October.

原帖由 LOVELYRACHEL 於 08-9-4 14:44 發表
Dear All

I let my kid to get on 英姐 school bus for the transport finally.  I think my decision is good.  

Two of my friends who took 趙生 school bus on 1 Sept changed their mind and use 英姐 school ...

發表於 08-9-5 10:06 |顯示全部帖子

Birthday Party

Yes, the teacher recommend us to join the birthday party of our kids if his/her birthday will be in Sep or Oct (the teacher mentioned it on the Parents' Day - 8/23).  Our kids will be very happy if we celebrate with them together.  

Let's join the party on 9/26 (Fri).