用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖瑪加利男女英文中小學 Extra-curricular Activities (ECA)
發新帖
查看: 1186|回覆: 4
go

Extra-curricular Activities (ECA) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-7-23 16:43 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi Parents,

Could you please advise when the school will offer their ECA in the new school year normally?  My girl is attending a Chinese Dance class and I just wonder if I can switch her class to the school one instead.  Would the Chinese Dance class normally be conducted after school in weekdays?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-7-23 18:10 |只看該作者
Hi little-duck,

每年一開學就會有一大堆通告, 問你想唔想參加課外活動, 到時可以慢慢揀.

中國舞興趣班係係星期六上課, 要收費.

但如果小朋友被挑選到入校隊, 學校會安排每星期訓練, 就會係放學校及假期, 不用收費.  學校係中國舞校外比賽成績好好, 年年都攞好多獎, 仲會係國內請老師落嚟訓練同排舞.

原文章由 little-duck 於 08-7-23 16:43 發表
Hi Parents,

Could you please advise when the school will offer their ECA in the new school year normally?  My girl is attending a Chinese Dance class and I just wonder if I can switch her class to th ...

3#
發表於 08-7-23 20:43 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 G-Ma 的文章

Thanks G-Ma!  I'm eager to have the school term started (seems I'm much more excited than my girl!).

4#
發表於 08-9-5 19:06 |只看該作者
Hi G-Ma,

Ms Lee mentioned in the interview that all the kids will go through some 14 ECAs in P1 and P2.

We are only informed for selection of the uniform team and enrollment of voluntary music class conducted by an external institution.  Will the school arrange those activities for the kids.  Can you advise what "interactive act" and "talent class" refer to?  Besides, there is a lesson called "dance / dramatic arts".  Is this one of the ECAs?   

Many thanks.

原帖由 G-Ma 於 08-7-23 18:10 發表
Hi little-duck,

每年一開學就會有一大堆通告, 問你想唔想參加課外活動, 到時可以慢慢揀.

中國舞興趣班係係星期六上課, 要收費.

但如果小朋友被挑選到入校隊, 學校會安排每星期訓練, 就會係放學校及假期, 不用收 ...

5#
發表於 08-9-5 20:18 |只看該作者
Talent Class 就係 ECA, 一般每學年都會有幾種活動比小朋友玩, 到下一學年又會有D新既活動.  ECA包括 TABLE TENNIS, CRICKET, 劍擊, 粵曲, 武術, 羽毛球....等等.

DRAMA / DANCE 係正常科目, 學校希望學生可以接觸一下仔舞蹈同戲劇, 對於學生提高自信心會有幫助.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題