搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港華人基督教聯會真道書院 真道何時道知家長面試?
樓主: Rain-ing
go

真道何時道知家長面試? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-1-2 12:24 |只看該作者
原帖由 Santa_Maria 於 08-12-20 01:55 發表
My application just submitted on 4.11.2008, and attended the first interview on 5.12.2008, Today got the call from school the second interview will be arrange on January 2009 date and time will be con ...

The 2nd interview will be for both parents and kid.  You will know immediately after the 2nd interview if your kid is accepted.  Good luck.

22#
發表於 09-1-2 19:53 |只看該作者
原帖由 Twinsmami03 於 09-1-2 12:24 發表

The 2nd interview will be for both parents and kid.  You will know immediately after the 2nd interview if your kid is accepted.  Good luck.

Many thanks your reply.
According to your information, the result will be inform immediately after the interview, if no reply immediately that means reject?

One more question is if the kid fail to pass the the first interview that means no chance for the second interview? Many thanks for advice!

23#
發表於 09-1-5 18:40 |只看該作者
原帖由 Santa_Maria 於 09-1-2 19:53 發表

Many thanks your reply.
According to your information, the result will be inform immediately after the interview, if no reply immediately that means reject?

One more question is if the kid fail to ...

In our case, we were told to wait outside the interview room after meeting with the principal, and then a staff went in to talk to the principal and came out to tell us that our boys were accepted.  I think most cases are like that, but there are exceptions where parents were told to wait for reply after the second interviews.

As for the 1st interviews, I think there are no passes or failures but just scores, and those with higher scores will be called for 2nd interviews.  Hope the information helps.

24#
發表於 09-1-5 22:17 |只看該作者
原帖由 Twinsmami03 於 09-1-5 18:40 發表

In our case, we were told to wait outside the interview room after meeting with the principal, and then a staff went in to talk to the principal and came out to tell us that our boys were accepted.  ...

Many thanks your information and kindly reply.

I just read over the previous post and some mami said that after the kid's interview since June 08, wait a long time and haven’t receive the second interview calling, however, may be lucky for my kid, just around 1 month and received the call from school and arrange the second interview within January 09.

I think if have a great deviate concept with the school ideas of teaching; it should be take a consideration for the school and not offer directly.

Once again, Thanks for your rapidly reply and helpful information.

I hope to share more with you later.

25#
發表於 09-1-6 10:52 |只看該作者
原帖由 Santa_Maria 於 09-1-5 22:17 發表

Many thanks your information and kindly reply.

I just read over the previous post and some mami said that after the kid's interview since June 08, wait a long time and haven’t receive the second  ...

You are welcome.

26#
發表於 09-1-8 23:51 |只看該作者

In our case, we were told to wait outside the interview room after meeting with the principal, and then a staff went in to talk to the principal and came out to tell us that our boys were accepted.  ...

I have recieved the call from school that the second interview has been arranged on coming Sunday, paraents with kids and nothing to bring.

Any advice for the face to face talking with the Principal? or just a free talk?

27#
發表於 09-1-15 21:41 |只看該作者
Just free talk, right?

It seems you have got an offer, congratulation and welcome!

28#
發表於 09-1-15 22:32 |只看該作者
原帖由 Benson 於 09-1-15 21:41 發表
Just free talk, right?

It seems you have got an offer, congratulation and welcome!

Thanks! I want to know more about Logos.

29#
發表於 09-6-29 17:27 |只看該作者
Hello Twinsmami03,

May I know about the content of both of the interviews?

1st in- I know that it will be a group observation but may I know more in details how is the child to be tested?

2nd in- what language we are going to use when we meet the Principle?

Is the portfolio important?

Many thanks.

30#
發表於 09-7-2 18:44 |只看該作者
hi, I can try to answer your questions

I don't know the content of the 1st interview, but I am sure it doesn't emphasize on academic performance or knowledge.

I understand the Principle is fluent in Cantonese, English and Putonghua. For most of the parents in HK, like us, we (including the Principle) spoke in cantonese.

Portfolio is redundant. The school doesn't read it at all.
敬畏耶和華是智慧的開端,認識至聖者便是聰明

31#
發表於 09-7-23 12:55 |只看該作者
Hello Peppergin,

So glad to have your reply. I thought noone will answer me cos the sharing stop for nearly half year.

May I know as well if the school is planning to have some classes move to Stanley? It is important to me in considering if I will apply this school for my kid.

Thanks in advance.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題