查看: 5678|回覆: 18
go

教師流失率? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-7-21 15:08 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問此校的教師梳失率大約每年多少% 呢?

全校總共有多少老師呢?

為何好似所有直資學校都要面對很高的教師流失率呢?

我見很多津校OVER 50% 的教師都在學校OVER 10 YEARS, 為何直資的老師又會成日轉工呢?

其實直資老師所享有的福利和薪酬是否都比津校的小呢? 而工作量又比津校的多, 所以老師都prefer 教津校呢?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-10-19 20:40 |只看該作者
我都想知呀, 很多人是這樣說, 好似WKF教師都是by 2yrs contract, 會不會給教師芾來很大壓力,請問有冇WKF的家長發表吓呢?

3#
發表於 09-10-30 00:58 |只看該作者
Only 4 or 5 teachers left this year, but there are many new teachers.
原帖由 rabbitpiggy 於 08-7-21 15:08 發表
請問此校的教師梳失率大約每年多少% 呢?

全校總共有多少老師呢?

為何好似所有直資學校都要面對很高的教師流失率呢?

我見很多津校OVER 50% 的教師都在學校OVER 10 YEARS, 為何直資的老師又會成日轉工呢?

其實直資 ...

4#
發表於 09-10-31 02:46 |只看該作者
原帖由 pingoj 於 2009-10-30 00:58 發表
Only 4 or 5 teachers left this year, but there are many new teachers.

How many NET teachers are there? Are there any native Putonghua teachers? thanks!

5#
發表於 09-10-31 11:03 |只看該作者

回覆 3# pingoj 的文章

Hi, do you have more comments in details on their new teachers,many thanks.

6#
發表於 09-10-31 18:25 |只看該作者
Young, nice, presentable.
Sorry, just the impression.
原帖由 Funling 於 09-10-31 11:03 發表
Hi, do you have more comments in details on their new teachers,many thanks.

7#
發表於 09-10-31 18:34 |只看該作者
There are not many foreign teachers. But many english teachers can't speak chinese.

I don't know whether there are native Putonghua teachers, but I think many of the chinese teachers have the mainland chinese background, like have some education in China then move to Hong Kong.

Sorry, for answering you like this, because this is what I know.
原帖由 Read2Learn 於 09-10-31 02:46 發表

How many NET teachers are there? Are there any native Putonghua teachers? thanks!

8#
發表於 09-10-31 23:51 |只看該作者
Thanks a lot! it's very helpful.

原帖由 pingoj 於 2009-10-31 18:34 發表
There are not many foreign teachers. But many english teachers can't speak chinese.

I don't know whether there are native Putonghua teachers, but I think many of the chinese teachers have the mainlan ...

9#
發表於 09-11-1 11:23 |只看該作者

回覆 6# pingoj 的文章

Thanks for sharing, just worry about the experience of new teachers are not good enough, meantime, are they difficulty to reach, are they willing to communicate with the parent? sorry for too many questions.

10#
發表於 09-11-2 13:42 |只看該作者
I don't know whether they are the fresh teacher, I just know that they joined WKF this school year. Maybe they already have the experience.
I almost meet the class teacher everyday since I pick up my children myself, I don't feel it is difficult to reach the teachers. I did try to call the other teacher once or twice, and they called me back later.
原帖由 Funling 於 09-11-1 11:23 發表
Thanks for sharing, just worry about the experience of new teachers are not good enough, meantime, are they difficulty to reach, are they willing to communicate with the parent? sorry for too many que ...

11#
發表於 09-11-3 16:05 |只看該作者
Thanks a lot for feedback
原帖由 pingoj 於 09-11-2 13:42 發表
I don't know whether they are the fresh teacher, I just know that they joined WKF this school year. Maybe they already have the experience.
I almost meet the class teacher everyday since I pick up my  ...

12#
發表於 09-11-4 13:53 |只看該作者
Hi,

I was worried about the same thing before but after these two months, I found that this school is not bad.

My daughter is in grade 1.  She said in September and early October the Chinese teacher sometimes spoke in Cantonese, but now only speaks in Mandarin.  Students are also not allowed to speak Cantonese in class now.  

As I observed, all English teachers should be native English speakers. My daughter's teacher is Canadian borned Chinese and does not speak Chinese at all.  

I have talked to the English teacher over the phone.  She was very nice and understanding.  The Chinese teacher is a young girl from the Mainland.  A parent said she seemed to be a bit cool on the phone.  But I speak to her at time of pick up everyday, she was a nice lady.

My friend's daughter has been studying in this school since it was opened.  She said the school has really improved a lot.  The happiest thing is now in gatherings, her daughter and the classmates always discuss either in English or Mandarin.

Nice to share with you. :

13#
發表於 09-11-5 11:19 |只看該作者
Thanks for sharing the useful infos.
原帖由 SunshineMom 於 09-11-4 13:53 發表
Hi,

I was worried about the same thing before but after these two months, I found that this school is not bad.

My daughter is in grade 1.  She said in September and early October the Chinese teacher ...

14#
發表於 09-11-5 13:08 |只看該作者
我個囡在WKF讀G1已兩個多月, 每天都見到她進步.  她是一個好怕英文的人, 當開學時問她返學開不開心時, 她總會說"不開心" , 因全部老師上堂都是講英文, PE, MUSIC都是. 但日子一天天過去, 她開始接受, 每天放學回家玩時, 會講無意思的"英文", 我想是日間上堂時所聽到的, 自然就冇目的地講出來.  剛過去的英文ASSESSMENT可以拿到B, 對我來講是一種欣喜. 至於普通過方面她都能應付, 希望她會一天一天的進步落去

15#
發表於 09-11-5 13:42 |只看該作者
Hello WingKanMa,

Nice to talk to you.  I have joined BK for sometime and read some of your conversations.  Seeing so many parents' worries and complaints, I feel that you are a happy and positive mother and can really enjoy the school life with your daughter.  Kan Kan is so lucky!:D  

By the way, does Kan kan take the Abacus lesson?  My daughter was hit by a grade 2 boy last week.  The boy said grade 2 students could hit grade 1 students because they are bigger.  Hope this will not happen again otherwise I need to find out and complain to the principal. :(

16#
發表於 09-11-5 14:11 |只看該作者
原帖由 SunshineMom 於 09-11-5 13:42 發表
Hello WingKanMa,

Nice to talk to you.  I have joined BK for sometime and read some of your conversations.  Seeing so many parents' worries and complaints, I feel that you are a happy and positive mot ...

Hello Sunshine mom,

多D上來BK交流呀, 我對KAN KAN學習是正面的.  冇呀, 她冇參加Abacus, 她所參加的OLE都是LANGUAGE多, 你個囡學ABACUS開唔開心?有機會我都想比她試.

17#
發表於 09-11-5 21:17 |只看該作者
WingKanMa,

I asked my daughter but she said ok la.  I think as soon as there are classmates going together, she should be happy.

18#
發表於 09-11-17 21:53 |只看該作者
Sunshine Ma, did you follow up the case with the teachers or principal that your daughter beated by G.2 boy, what's your findings?   
原帖由 SunshineMom 於 09-11-5 13:42 發表
Hello WingKanMa,

Nice to talk to you.  I have joined BK for sometime and read some of your conversations.  Seeing so many parents' worries and complaints, I feel that you are a happy and positive mot ...

19#
發表於 09-11-18 10:13 |只看該作者
Funling,

Thanks for asking.  My daughter did not want me to complain.  She said the boy is ok and that happened once only.  I told her we did not mean to punish him but we should report and let the teacher teach him what is right. That is good for the boy and also prevent him from hitting other kids. So we reflected this on the Teacher-Parent Day.  As they are in the same Abacus class, I asked my daughter to observe how the boy behaves now.

Now I am not worried about it. But from experience I think we better train our kids to be more mature and independent. Primary school is very different from Kindergarten, no intensive care is given and children have to take care of their own. They just can't behave like babies or spoiled children. :(
‹ 上一主題|下一主題