查看: 1382|回覆: 5
go

得20分報瑪利諾有無機會?

發表於 08-7-19 23:55 |顯示全部帖子
如題。 如果唔得, 要跨區機會是否更微?  應用什麼策略?

發表於 08-7-23 16:55 |顯示全部帖子
This year, my friend's daughter also got 20 marks and got
accepted in the 1st phase. My friend said that they had
the chance in the draw. But 15 marks probably no hope.
原文章由 henryesther 於 08-7-19 23:55 發表
如題。 如果唔得, 要跨區機會是否更微?  應用什麼策略?

發表於 08-7-23 19:54 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #1 hkufrankie 的文章

henryester,
I got 20 marks too.  Will pick MCS in 1st round.  Do you have any other preferences of primary schools?  Please share with me.  Are you living near MCS too?
mimia

發表於 08-7-24 11:01 |顯示全部帖子
mimia,

We live in NT. So I think if I cannot get a place in the first round, it will be very difficult to be chosen in the second round.  Then I will choose another school in our own district.  

For the sake of safety, I will try 1 or 2 DSS and private schools but I have actually very limited information about this schools (mostly get from some kind of "天書").  I think (not decided yet) I will try PLK Camoes Tan and DGJS.  I have also heard some parents recommended St Margaret's.  Actually I also like St Paul Co-ed and PLK Choi Kai Yau but one is too far away for me  and one is too expensive for me .

Do you got 20 marks because you are Catholic? or old girl?

Do you have another preference too?

發表於 08-7-24 16:16 |顯示全部帖子
I know a couple girls who got 20 marks have been admitted to MCS successfully in the 1st round. However, I'm not sure what are the odds for 20-mark candidates.

原文章由 hkufrankie 於 08-7-23 16:55 發表
This year, my friend's daughter also got 20 marks and got
accepted in the 1st phase. My friend said that they had
the chance in the draw. But 15 marks probably no hope.

發表於 08-7-24 19:39 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #2 henryesther 的文章

Hi Henryesther,
DSS = ?
PLK Camoes Tan = ?
DGJS = ? (Is it same as DGS)
St Margaret's > I heard from my friend that St. Margaret's 麻麻地 but I already reserved a seat to 簡介会.  See see 先啦!

I will definitely try St. Paul Co-ed and PLKCKY.  CKY is the 1st priority.  I'll also try 德望、九龍塘小学、宣道小学、DGS、陳守仁,巳考優才、音小、其他正考慮中、例如港大同学会小学(但實在太遠)、St. Margaret's、德雅、礼賢会...
Mimia
mimia