發表於 08-7-19 01:31 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問有沒有小朋友曾參加過?有幫助嗎?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-7-28 00:22 |只看該作者
原文章由 harrison 於 08-7-19 01:31 發表
請問有沒有小朋友曾參加過?有幫助嗎?

My son is receiving this programme now.

First, my son is under assessment to find his weakness and strengthen. But not labelling him suffering from what kind of disability.

After that, he does relax exercise at home everyday to help him relax.  My son will meet the psychologist once a week to review his progress and what happen in this week.

The psychologist teaches me to be firm and stay calm.  Repeat the same instruction again patiently even though my son does other things.  The instruction is concrete, simple with one task only.  Parents should be calm and peaceful and repeat the instruction until my son follows the instruction.

3#
發表於 08-10-31 23:37 |只看該作者
where, more about this programme pls.

4#
發表於 08-11-2 07:30 |只看該作者
原帖由 NGC9 於 08-10-31 23:37 發表
where, more about this programme pls.

You may get information from http://www.psy.cuhk.edu.hk/cnfe/

My son is attending this programme now.  Each time the group lasts for one and a half hours and a psychologist and a worker lead the group.  There are about nine group members.  The programme includes listening to relaxing music, drawing a picture, describing picture, answering questions, doing exercises, and finding the items in a pictures.  It helps your son to relax, think, have better control, improve his attention span, learn some communication skills and follow the group normals.  Group members take some time for improvement.  The teacher is a very outstanding psychologist who understands better on special needs children.

5#
發表於 09-2-17 17:56 |只看該作者
對專注力有幫助嗎?  要上幾多堂? 你是否2個課程都有報?

THANKS!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題