教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 A luck to escape from a direct subsidy school
樓主: chanpa
go

A luck to escape from a direct subsidy school [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 08-10-5 14:13 |只看該作者
Thank you for your sharing!

Strongly agree the quote below :
'教育是要為學生出社會做準備,父母千萬要有開闊的胸襟,要多看書,了解社會變遷,了解世界新潮流對孩子的要求,然後依照孩子天性,指引他一條他會快樂成長的人生道路。'

有時真的無需在爭辯或用很憤怒的角度的處理學生/孩子的學習問題. 現在我們正在equip孩子作'未來的成人', 誰敢說誰的方法是最好?東方西方抄來抄去, 例如以前說不用再學三字經等中國文學,台灣王財貴教授說我們素質下跌是人家(外國人)好的不學, 反學了人家不好的東西, 自己中國人的寶卻不去研究反捨棄了, 所以不要怪現在的青少年是怎樣不好, 欠素質, 現在外國也在研究中學的學生是怎學習...很奇怪的....有時大人真是要費點心思去找到自己孩子合適的學校及教學方法, 便是最好了, 看回也不會後悔! 很高興chanpa已為孩子確定了路線.

這校總校長已換了, 我覺得curriculum的opening speech很感動, 希望明天會更好.

42#
發表於 08-10-6 15:23 |只看該作者
This sounds a good book!

Since I was carrying my child 8 years ago, I started to read a lot of parenting books and articles on the web.  After such intensive reading, my conclusion is that: books are good source of info, yet, best parenting is 盡信書不如無書.  I'm not saying we shouldn't trust books or the "experts", I'm saying after learning the foundamental of parenting, the best is to trust yourself.  So, now my philosophy is as 李天命 saying: 順其自然, 順其不自然.

I agree that 仇恨 is not necessary.  放過別人, 放過自己, you will feel that life is much happier.

There is no best school, and I trust there is no evil school.  If you find a school best suit your child, that's your luck and just teasure it!

Best wishes!

43#
發表於 08-10-6 18:09 |只看該作者

明天會更好

chanpa,

聽說你兒子這麼快就適應新學校, 相信你的心也踏實了許多呢!

俗語說經一事長一智,人生需要面對許多考驗及經歷, 才發揮自己小宇宙. 當然, 我們身為家長,當決定要生兒育女時,希望將最好給予他們, 但有時遇到並不是我們所能控制.

我和女兒近期一起看"家好月圓" 並一 起討論當中的人物角色, 女兒從這套劇集領略到"一個謊言" 終於有一天不單會被人釋破, 更害了自己.

chanpa, 不要再為那些事情耿耿於懷, 應慶幸自己及早離場, 否則控制權就不在你手中, 對嗎?

明天會更好!

clmom

44#
發表於 08-10-7 15:14 |只看該作者
Pls pm me the school name@! And whcih school your son study now!

45#
發表於 08-10-7 19:10 |只看該作者
Chanpa,
keep up. Your son is lucky, because he has very good parents.  

My son is in K3, I don't like this school, without love. Please pm me the school name, and which school your son study now.

THX
原帖由 chanpa 於 08-7-17 01:17 發表
My son studied P.1 in a private traditional school.  I found him having problems of losing his temper, losing his belongings, not tiding up his belongings, running out of the classroom and not doing p ...

46#
發表於 08-10-8 06:16 |只看該作者
77777 & chanpa,
can u pm me the name of the bad ^& good school your son is studying now? thx.
原帖由 JustinJustin 於 08-10-7 19:10 發表
Chanpa,
keep up. Your son is lucky, because he has very good parents.  

My son is in K3, I don't like this school, without love. Please pm me the school name, and which school your son study now.

TH ...

47#
發表於 08-10-8 09:36 |只看該作者
I would like to know too. Please pm me the school names (both former and current ones). Thanks so much!
原帖由 llcathy2004 於 08-10-8 06:16 發表
77777 & chanpa,
can u pm me the name of the bad ^& good school your son is studying now? thx.

48#
發表於 08-10-8 10:05 |只看該作者

A luck to escape from a direct subsidy school

Hi Chanpa,

My son is studying K-3 and I am so trouble to choose a suitable primary school for him because he has the similar case as your son. My son shows good academic result but he is very poor on the EQ. His teachers in Kingdergarten and other extra activities reflected to me that he has disability on social skill.  
I have the same feeling as you. I hope you could pm me the school names of previous and existing. Thank you very much.

49#
發表於 08-10-8 11:24 |只看該作者
原帖由 幼兒媽媽 於 08-10-8 10:05 發表
Hi Chanpa,

My son is studying K-3 and I am so trouble to choose a suitable primary school for him because he has the similar case as your son. My son shows good academic result but he is very poor on ...

Chanpa,
Seems your son's previous studied DSS primary school likedly look as my 1st choice for my daughter, pls kindly pm the name to me, then I have to think about my choice again.

50#
發表於 08-10-8 15:35 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hi Chanpa,

My son is studying K-3 and he is confimred to have social problem after consulting the 教育心理學家 so I am  trouble to choose a suitable primary school for him. Please pm me the previous school names and the existing school name. Thank you very much.

51#
發表於 08-10-9 11:14 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

"I agree that 仇恨 is not necessary.  放過別人, 放過自己, you will feel that life is much happier.

There is no best school, and I trust there is no evil school.  If you find a school best suit your child, that's your luck and just teasure it!"

Yes, totally agree with this.  Just "forgive" and "forget" the school, for the sake of your son.  He should be enjoying his new school life now. Just help him release from hatred and learn how to think positive. This is much more important to this talented child.

52#
發表於 08-10-9 13:47 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

"仇恨 is not necessary.  放過別人, 放過自己"

do we also say this to 雷曼苦主?

if money is important, so is children's feeling.

53#
發表於 08-10-9 22:54 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hi, Chanpa,
My son is studying in P1, and I receive so much complaints from the teachers too. I feel worry that he may have some social problems. Would you please PM me the name of the school that your son is studying? Thanks a lot!

54#
發表於 08-10-9 23:41 |只看該作者
Hi Chanpa,

Glad to know your son starts a new page and hope he will have a bright and happy study life.  

Can you page me the DSS school and yr current school name?

55#
發表於 08-10-10 15:09 |只看該作者
Hi, Chanpa,

My son has the same problem and he is now in K.3.  Grateful if you could PM the names of the DDS and the current school to me.  Please.

56#
發表於 08-10-23 01:23 |只看該作者
原帖由 mattsmum 於 08-10-5 12:38 發表
this book may be useful for you.

Boys Adrift浮萍男孩:發現男生缺乏動機的因素,再造獨立負責的男兒本色

男孩的成長需要適當的教育與引導
──洪蘭

以前我做學生時,班上沒有一個同學是過動或注意力缺失,現在幾乎每 ...

I have bought this book but I am busy at teaching my son as he has assessments in October and examination in November.  He usually has English and Chinese dictations once a week.  Fortunately, he adjusts well in the school.  At least, I receive no complaint from the school.

57#
發表於 08-10-23 19:51 |只看該作者
原帖由 chanpa 於 08-10-23 01:23 發表

I have bought this book but I am busy at teaching my son as he has assessments in October and examination in November.  He usually has English and Chinese dictations once a week.  Fortunately, he ad ...

Can u pm the name of school for me, I am fraid of this

58#
發表於 08-10-25 17:36 |只看該作者
Chanpa,

Would you please PM me the name of the Old and current school of your son. Thank.

59#
發表於 08-10-28 18:52 |只看該作者
Can you PM to me for the schools?  I also want to find a school that helps SEN kids.  Also, can you advise which is the P2 adn P3 school?  I'm considering some DSS for my son.

60#
發表於 08-10-31 17:18 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hi Chanpa,

Congruation that you can find a suitable school for your son.  I also have simialr problem for my son.

Grateful if you can page me the DSS school and yr current school name?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題