教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Gigamind Primary School in Tin Shui Wai
發新帖
查看: 3194|回覆: 3
go

Gigamind Primary School in Tin Shui Wai [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-6-12 16:15 |只看該作者

Gigamind Primary School in Tin Shui Wai

Any parants have their kids studying in Gigamind Primary school in Tin Shui Wai? Can anyone give some comments about this school?

What I know is this is a small scale international school which is connected to Yew Chung. But how is the school's performance? I hope some parents who know can give their precious comments.

Thank you very much.

2#
發表於 04-6-12 23:26 |只看該作者

Re: Gigamind Primary School in Tin Shui Wai

My son is studying in this school for about 2 years ago.   But I found there is some pressure since my child is now in P.2 cause as told by the Principal that the children should well prepare for P.3 assessment by HK Education Dept wor!

Anyway, I like their teaching method which is not traditional style and less text books as well.

Hope this help!

3#
發表於 04-6-14 10:21 |只看該作者

Hi Parent,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Nice to know your son is studying there.  Can you share why you choose this school for your son? People have also comment that the school do not stress on discipline, is this true?

How do you see the advantges and disadvantages of this school? Hows the teacher and children there.
I know that this school do not have secondary section, so what school you will choose for your son in the future? If I will have my kids study overseas in the future, do you think the English standard enough for it?

Thank you.

Cheers

4#
發表於 04-6-14 12:35 |只看該作者

Hi Parent,

Pls check PM.

Thanks a lot.
Cheers
‹ 上一主題|下一主題