用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 朋友問:有沒有人收到陳守仁,後補位去面通知? ...
查看: 3882|回覆: 23
go

朋友問:有沒有人收到陳守仁,後補位去面通知? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-6-11 14:10 |只看該作者

朋友問:有沒有人收到陳守仁,後補位去面通知?

如題。

2#
發表於 04-6-12 10:46 |只看該作者

Re: 朋友問:有沒有人收到陳守仁,後補位去面通知?

沒有人報讀該校嗎?

3#
發表於 04-6-12 10:51 |只看該作者

我收到.

4#
發表於 04-6-14 09:58 |只看該作者

Coma,
知唔知有多少個後備位, 你會唔會讓小朋友去考, 我朋友心大心細, 巳抽到第一志願, 現在又多個選擇?

5#
發表於 04-6-14 10:38 |只看該作者

我唔清楚有幾多後補位呀,不過我唔會去考啦,
因為已經決定左,呀仔對新學校都有晒心理準備,
費事煩啦  

6#
發表於 04-6-16 13:55 |只看該作者

Coma 寫道:
我唔清楚有幾多後補位呀,不過我唔會去考啦,
因為已經決定左,呀仔對新學校都有晒心理準備,
費事煩啦  

Agree with you if both school are similar policy and system.

7#
發表於 04-6-16 17:27 |只看該作者

During the year, there may have some students migrate to other countries (according to their census, TSL's 70% students are holding other countries' passport - Canadian, American, Australian,
Pakiestanian, Indian, Taiwanese.....)
Just like my family - my boy is  TSL's P.1 student, I have chosen TSL for my boy because of its strong English background as well as good track record
carried down from Escola Camoes.  We are Canadian passport holders, sooner or later will go back there and settle down.   

Some students may transfer to Maryknoll,DGS,La Salle.  Specially with the new school of 男拔萃 absorbs
some students from TSL. (The existing principal of  男拔萃 - Mrs. Lo, who was the principal of TSL for the year of 2002-2003).  Do not forget TSL is a Direct Subsidiary School, parents who can afford a monthly tuition fee + ECA activities fee are mostly coming from mid-level.  Sometimes they will very
picky and selective - always search the "very best" for their kids.

後補位does happen at many private schools and direct subsidiary schools is quite normal.

8#
發表於 04-6-16 20:43 |只看該作者

好似得on/around 10個位!

9#
發表於 04-6-16 20:59 |只看該作者

朋友問:有沒有人收到陳守仁,後補位去面通知?

我想問是於派位前便要考陳守仁, 如不收便參加大抽獎?? 通常在那個月份?? 如果想派位後才考, 是否已經沒有位??
希望有過來人可請教! 謝!

10#
發表於 04-6-17 10:10 |只看該作者

Dear pdptsui,

請問陳守仁新生面試會考d mug?  係咪要準備一份全面既profile交比學校? 小朋友需唔需要十項全能, 學番7至8樣課外活動? 我知此校競爭好大, 好多人想入同好難入, 所以真係好羨慕d有小朋友考到入去既媽咪, 相信你同你既小朋友都負出好大既努力, 希望可以指教指教.

謝謝!

11#
發表於 04-6-17 11:39 |只看該作者

WChan:

我鐘意TSL是因為這學校,凡事取中庸之道,英文程度高,老師無架子,能與學生打成一片,校工又好人!
還記得我四年前幫女兒到女拔排隊考插班生,看見部分老師和
校工對外來家長之"狗牙看人低"之態度,簡直令人氣憤!
我只覺得只要學校辦得好才是最重要,對所謂之超級名校,我已沒有了這份熱衷!
Sorry, back to TSL.  Certain ECA Activities are required, but no need to exaggerate.  Like my boy
he takes Violin, Kendo, drawing and Mandarin.
As my boy graduated from TSL Tam Au Yeung Siu Fong Memorial Kinder.  His English level was equal to
some traditional school students P.1 to P.2 standard.  It made him more easy to adampt to
the interview. (Of course, students came from
TSL group can get extra 10 marks at interview)
During the interview, teacher will ask the student if he/she would like to answer the question in English/Cantonese.  Sure, candidates have to answer
"English", as TSL is a English Primary School, if the candidate chooses "Chinese".  The points will be deducted.
Mandarin is also important, candidates have to speak
few sentences of mandarin.
Drawings - Teacher will ask candidates draw some pictures also.
As to "rofile", I attached my boy's ECA certificates,
past school reports, school awarded merit certificates...As my boy likes drawings very much.  I also attached some of his drawings inside the profile.

Regards,

12#
發表於 04-6-17 11:59 |只看該作者

上年考陳守仁佢有自己的一套計分制度的,例如 ,保良局
幼稚園的學生會有十分...(詳情留意佢地的網頁啦).

報考陳守仁,可以同時抽政府的第一階段, 陳守仁同政府的
會差不多時間放榜同註冊(好似同一日),若兩間同時收左,
你就要決定啦,因為交左陳守仁,就唔可同時hold住政府個位的. 即係話你交左陳守仁留位費,就要give-up 政府的位.

面試內容,就係用英文問下問題,問下係動物園會見到甚麼
動物呀,係公園會有甚麼東西玩呀咁.......

不過我個仔係考唔到的...哈哈.

但個人就覺得佢地唔係要求個小朋友十項全能,佢地係著
重小朋友的性格,岩唔岩佢地學校.

13#
發表於 04-6-18 10:18 |只看該作者

pdptsui and Coma,

多謝兩位既資料.

本來都想幫個女考 Tam Au Yeung Siu Fong 不過因為我個女係外婆揍既, 為免老人家太辛苦所以幫個女報左救世軍既全日幼兒園.  雖然係活動教學, 亦有 phonics學,不過oral就真係唔係好得.  所以宜家都幫個女惡補緊英文, 係出面再搵d english course比佢學,希望出年可以考到.

14#
發表於 04-6-18 10:28 |只看該作者

如果讀Tam Au Yeung Siu Fong 好似係比其他學校大機會的, 今年tsl 收佢地好多學生,而其他保良局的幼稚園,又比非
保良局幼稚園機會大.....不過這些都是客觀條件,小朋友
的表現係最要的

15#
發表於 04-6-18 16:57 |只看該作者

Dear WChan,
I also want to apply for 陳守仁 and my daughter will study at Salvation Army Nursery. Can you tell me the weakness (that you are aware of ) of studying in Salvation Army Nursery for my reference? Thank you.

16#
發表於 04-6-19 13:10 |只看該作者

dear 馬媽媽,

你女兒今年讀既k幾呀?  我女兒就讀緊k1, 就我所見到現在為止, 她還未能識寫晒A-Z, 英文拼音都識拼D既, 例如"KA" 會知到讀"卡"咁, 但用英文問佢簡單問題, 好多都唔識答, 只識亂說"Yes" or "No", 發音就係好地道香港口音.  總括而言, 要考陳守仁應該會比一d英文為主既幼稚園輸"sit".

當然要學好英文唔可以只依賴學校, 家庭教育都好重要. 當初因為個人理由選讀此校已經預左英文要自己再想辦法. 唯有在外面再找一些課程比佢讀.

17#
發表於 04-6-21 04:32 |只看該作者

Hi, pdptsui,
Can you tell me more about TSL, such as homework, English standard etc.....
As there are parents had bad comments on this school, like strong Chinese-English accent, what do you think? Actually, I myself are interested in this school as well, however, I know that there are quite a no. of Indian, will they fight? Sorry, I have no racial discrimination, but I just worry about it. What are about secondary school? Can they sit for HKCEE?
Thank you!  

18#
發表於 04-6-21 10:53 |只看該作者

Fish :

My boy, in average, has about 5 pieces of homework per day.  Most of it he can finish it during the last session of "class period".  English standard at
TSL is probably equals to traditional school  P.2 or above standard.  As students have to write English Journal everyday. If he/she is capable in writing, they can write more than hundred words, if some students are weaker in English, they may write few sentences in the Journal.
At English syllabus, TSL does not have books of English.  The school prepares a lot of English handsout and encourage the kids to read story books as many as he/she can.
I do agree certain teachers are using "Chinese Accent
English". But, at least, their grammar knowledge is correct.  That, I think, is the most important issue.
Remember one thing ----we only have to pay around
$1,200 per month to get a "international school" environment for kids. Don't be picky and ask for
equal to $5,000's conditions.  做人很多時要睇"送"食飯,世事很難兩全其美!
Around 5/1 students are French students, some of
them are Indians.  I can tell you one thing is ----probably they come from mid-leven Indian families.  These students are well educated with politeness and decent manners.  Most of them are betten than
some local students at TSL.  I suggest you find time to wait outside the school, and take a look of the Indian students.
Students graduated at TSL can sit for HKCEE without
any problem.
Lastly, I would like to mention is competition at TSL is very keen.  They are using "curve' to mark up the students report.  Like my son, he gains 96 points at Maths and 94 points at General Studies, but his grades are B at Maths, and also B at General Studies.

The past few years, TSL is in preparation to build their own secondary school, but unfortunately was
banned by Gov't.  At present, it does not have
direct-link secondary school.

I hope the above can clear your quiries.

Rgds,

19#
發表於 04-6-21 14:24 |只看該作者

pdptsui,

Thanks a lot!!

20#
發表於 04-6-22 11:47 |只看該作者

D.Fish,

我都同pdptsui 一樣睇法和意見,而我個囡讀TSL P.3,佢平均每日三樣家課,通常係Class period 就做曬返屋企,(當然有d同學唔得啦,係好個人的).係間學校能考到前名次一定係樣樣佳能,因為佢地同一般小學計考試平均分有些少不同.一般只把中英數常為總成績計成名次.而TSL 就要把中英數常音美普電腦等全數加起來做名次,所以比較有難度.

以我記得要考TSL大約如下:
1) 面試 - 50%
2) 成績表,操行 - 10%
3) 奬狀,証書等 - 10%
4) 保良局屬下幼稚園 - 10%
5) 兄弟姐妹 - 20%

希望比你更了解TSL 吧.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題