教育王國 討論區 國際學校 international school in shanghai
樓主: angelachan
go

international school in shanghai [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 04-10-19 12:22 |只看該作者

Re: international school in shanghai

11月媽媽
Maybe you can go to check with 金寶貝(Gymboree) in Putong and 虹橋. I heard that Peggy is the Best teacher there. English and Mandarin bilingual teaching in class.

其他地方(除了臺灣人辦的專門英語班), 都是主要以普通話為主, 但小孩的方言很亂, 小心選擇同學,老師及家長的質素. 沒准質, 沒保證的.

Some famous expensive courses such as FasTrackids, Helen Doron, English Times也不是用外教的.

42#
發表於 04-10-28 17:29 |只看該作者

HI,

Well......here is my story:

We've been in Shanghai for 3 months already. I have 2 children, one is 6 and the other one is 4. They were all attending schools back in Sydney but due to my husband's work, we are all in Shanghai now. We still got about 2 months left before we head back to Sydney. I think my children are getting really bored here and I'd like them to attend some classes or schools to meet some new friends. And, hopefully learn some Chinese too.

I know there are a lot of International schools, but they all cost too much. Besides, we will only be here for another few months. Does anyone know any good schools that teaches Chinese to children from overseas? Or, any places that my children could learn some music (piano etc.), drawing or Chinese calligraphy? I've been searching for a long time and now I'm desperate!!!  
:cry:

43#
發表於 04-10-28 22:12 |只看該作者

There's a Tom Lee Music on Nanjing West Road, they organize all kind of music classes, approx. Rmb40 per hour for piano or violin.

For more info on children activities, you can get a free copy of That's Magazines or visit the site :

www.thatsmagazine.com

P.S. why don't you send your kids to school? you've lived here for 3 months, plus a few more months = 1/2 year, are they boring?

44#
發表於 04-11-9 14:19 |只看該作者

Dear ywcn,

I hope it will not be too late for me to answer your questions.

For your case, maybe you can contact a private group of Shanghai Home-schoolers. You can check the details from their web-site:-

http://www.shanghaihomeschool.com/

If your children or you want to learn Mandarin in Shanghai, Modern Mandarin in Putong(東方路站附近) is highly recommended.
Professional and Well-organized.

http://www.modernmandarin.com/

45#
發表於 05-1-6 09:42 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Any mummy know how much school fee for Soong Qing Ling.

Crystalss  

46#
發表於 05-1-6 12:23 |只看該作者

For International division :

Nursery for half day is about HK$4000 /month
Kindergarden for full day is about HK$8000/month

47#
發表於 05-1-6 12:42 |只看該作者

Dear Dianakay,

Thank you for your information. Do you know whether they have primary school? Thanks

Crystalss

48#
發表於 05-1-6 14:06 |只看該作者

Dear Crystal:

They are still building the primary session but I don't know when they will complete it.

bdgs

49#
發表於 05-6-20 13:31 |只看該作者

do anyone of you know which secondary school in shanghai or jiangsu aera is good? A friend of mine will be going to shanghai within2 months, he would like to know whether there is a good school or good international school as he would like to bring his son there (his son is 11 years of age, should be in F1 after summer)...Thanks!

50#
發表於 06-2-19 21:15 |只看該作者

我有兩個小寶寶,哥哥6歲幾,細佬10個月大o勒 !
‹ 上一主題|下一主題