Which international Kindergarten is best [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-10-24 20:15 |只看該作者

回覆 20# BabaTed 的文章

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

22#
發表於 09-11-25 10:15 |只看該作者
原帖由 cuteb 於 09-10-22 14:40 發表
I know many graduates from YMCA (TST) got offered at ESF, they are very welcome of the graduates from YMCA(TST), I join the pg with my son at YMCA(TST)every week and sometimes if I see the teachers ar ...

Chinese is also one of my big concerns. We will have to find an extracurricular class to teach my child Chinese.

Their curriculum seems to be project-based and theme-based and they teach jolly phonics and have weekly book to take home for you to read with your child.

23#
發表於 09-11-25 10:22 |只看該作者
原帖由 BabaTed 於 09-10-22 20:18 發表

Hi,

May I know why you can confirm that your kid will study at YMCA 2010? Are you joining their Toddlers' World now?

I've also applied but they said they will meet me on next Mar.

I also plan to  ...

My child is currently attending their pre-kindergarten and we get priority to their K1. Actually last year, we were on the waitlist for quite a long time for their Pre-K. How old is your child? They take kids from 2-3.5 yrs. If your child is old enough, I would suggest to enrol in their Pre-K instead of the Toddler World which I think is by lucky draw and you wouldn't know if you could continue the class in the next semester. Also, their pre-k classes are conducted by their kindergarten teachers, I'm not sure about Todler World.

Good luck!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題