Which international Kindergarten is best [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-6-28 16:37 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Which international Kindergarten is best in Kowloon Tong
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-6-29 03:01 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 Mui_Chu 的文章

Anfield Int'l Kindergarten.  It's a very warm family which cares of the benefits of children, not a money-making school.  Call them to have a school tour, you can feel it. Or, visit their website: www.anfield.com.hk/ to get some idea of it.

3#
發表於 08-6-29 16:47 |只看該作者
Not many choice of real "IS" kinders in Kowloon Tong area and their level are similar. However the focus is slightly different. Most of the kids are preared for IS primary school.
Anfield - English + few hours mandarin
Tutortime - English +Mandarin
Kingston - English +Mandarin
Yew Chung - English + Mandarin
KBCK - English only
Have I miss any ?

原文章由 Fattymom 於 08-6-29 03:01 發表
Anfield Int'l Kindergarten.  It's a very warm family which cares of the benefits of children, not a money-making school.  Call them to have a school tour, you can feel it. Or, visit their website: www ...

[ 本文章最後由 matthewdad 於 08-6-29 17:56 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 08-7-2 10:40 |只看該作者
Agree!

MarcusD

原文章由 Fattymom 於 08-6-29 03:01 發表
Anfield Int'l Kindergarten.  It's a very warm family which cares of the benefits of children, not a money-making school.  Call them to have a school tour, you can feel it. Or, visit their website: www ...

5#
發表於 08-8-13 23:21 |只看該作者
I personally visited Anfield.  The only reason that I did not even apply is that their whole day program is not really a whole day but rather 2 sessions with "quiet time".  My son can probably not handle just quiet time as he needs more sleep.  We have no maid and both of us work so I had to give up.

Anfield was really good and the staffs there were very friendly.

6#
發表於 08-8-14 21:57 |只看該作者
I don't know which is the best international kindergarten in KLN Tong, but Kingston's 1 yr old class disappointed me.

Before applying the school, I've read careful on their website, and asked for lots of opinions, the comments were pretty extreme; however I was told in the interview that there will be 1 hr of English class and 1 hr of Mandarin class each day, 15 mins of snack time and 15 mins of outdoor playing each day, so I think the school should offer pretty strong language skills. But when my daughter started school this week, it's so different from what I've been told.

During circle time, they only sing 1 song, when it's artwork time (about 10 mins), the teacher won't even bother what the kids are doing, and it's the same case in Mand. class.  I'm the one who's playing with my kid for 2 whole hrs, there aren't any interactive activities at all, no story telling, and they won't even ask the kids to line up and wash hands before snack time. I feel as if I'm renting a space with different toys to play with my daughter. The teachers wouldn't even talk to the kids, so basically I'm the one speaking in Eng & Mand with her all the time, so why should I pay $4,900 a month to the school?  

Should any parents have any other opinion, please share. Because I'm considering changing to another school.

7#
發表於 09-6-20 22:42 |只看該作者
I recommended YMCA international kindergarten in TST (inside the YMCA next to Penisula hotel)

Excellent teacher, real international kindergarten with different nation of kids + teachers, really care your child, small group learning, swimming pool, rock climbing, golf....

Best of the Best!!!

8#
發表於 09-6-22 17:40 |只看該作者
Strongly agree YMCA is a good one.

9#
發表於 09-6-22 21:52 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

10#
發表於 09-6-23 19:22 |只看該作者
原帖由 wisekid2007 於 09-6-22 21:52 發表
I found the full day programme starting from K2 of YMCA is almost the best curriculum of all IS kinders in HK.

Concur!  One of the few that really fits the local students who want to acquire good speaking English and excellent teachers!

11#
發表於 09-6-23 20:42 |只看該作者
agree agree, YMCA is very good ...very impressed...

12#
發表於 09-6-25 12:23 |只看該作者
I recalled that the principal of YMCA mentioned before they are applying to run a primary and secondary school. However, it may take a while to be approved by HKSAR and lots of issues around it. I wish them all the best.

13#
發表於 09-6-27 13:13 |只看該作者
I would say YMCA is the best at this moment, if it has its own primary school , it will be the best of the best. it is really a real IS, doesn't like those "pretened IS " caring only about money. Students there speak fluent eng, some can manage other languages like japanese, mandarin, spanish,  korean............cus students are w. different nationality.

school fee is a bit expensive, HD 4800, FD-8100.

原帖由 Mui_Chu 於 08-6-28 16:37 發表
Which international Kindergarten is best in Kowloon Tong
;-)

14#
發表於 09-7-8 01:28 |只看該作者
For me, I'm very happy with Kingston International Kindergarten.

My kids already with this kindergarten for 3 years. The teachers there are all very nice. all the teachers knows most of the students' name, it is really amazing. When you have problems with your kids at home or at school, their class teachers and their coordinators( Miss Freda and Miss Iren) are all  willing to listen to you and really help you out with some suggestions.

My son was a slow talker, I told them my concern at the first day of school. After 2 weeks, the teacher  came to me and said that hey observed him in the class for 2 weeks and gave me some suggestions to train my son at home which they did it in the class with him and would keep doing it. That really really impressed me. This is not the end.  After that, his teachers kept updated me about my son's progress every 1 or 2 weeks.  Now, my son can speak more!!!

I will suggest this kindergarten myself as they make me feel that our children are important to them.

15#
發表於 09-10-22 10:15 |只看該作者

2010 start at YMCA Kindergarten

Hi all,

My kid will start kindergarten at the YMCA next year and we are very excited about this, although we still have some concerns.

I'd like to know what do you think is the best thing your kid got from studying there? I really like this school however, I'm a bit concerned about the primary school issue as competition to ESF schools (which is our first choice) is so tough lately, I'm worried that my kid won't get a place. Then, the only option would be debenture paying IS, which is not easy to get in either, not to mention the astronomical fees.  Does anyone know the % of graduates offered a place at ESF each year and which other schools would they most likely get a place?

Would much appreciate any advice or comments!

16#
發表於 09-10-22 14:24 |只看該作者

回覆 15# happybilly 的文章

17#
發表於 09-10-22 14:40 |只看該作者

回覆 15# happybilly 的文章

18#
發表於 09-10-22 20:18 |只看該作者

19#