Pls comment, thanks !!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-6-28 09:44 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 08-7-4 10:21 |只看該作者
Bad Experience

In fact, I attended two trail classes for my baby, one in Sheung Wan (the one which I had a good experience) and one in Tsuen Wan in April. The one in Tsuen Wan was really a mess.

I have no comment on the size of the school or content of the class in Tsuen Wan, as different parents have different preferences. However, the English native speaking teacher in charge of the class was in serious sore throat and could hardly speak. There is no replacement of the native speaking teacher and the receptionist (a Chinese lady who manages booking) sit in as the assistant of the class and talked through the class. My feeling is that the school is kind of money cheating (it charges $195 for the trial class) in running the class by a speechless teacher and a Chinese assistant, they should notify me to change the time or find an English native teacher to replace (as I notice there are at least 6 teachers in its school).

Also, my son was becoming tired after 15mins of the class started and I carried him out of the classroom in order not to disturb other kids. My husband settled my son outside the classroom and I went back to the classroom and observed the rest of the class. I was so surprise the Chinese lady whispered to me that it was ok if I leave the class immediately; it is not necessary for me to stay until the end. So I left and after that no one from the school talked or contacted me. It really doesn’t care if I want to join the class or not (maybe I have already paid for the trail class!!)

This school is totally out of professional!!

Now my son is attending a good one in Central.

[ 本文章最後由 20070609 於 08-7-4 10:42 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 08-7-4 10:24 |只看該作者

[ 本文章最後由 20070609 於 08-7-4 10:40 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 08-7-9 23:35 |只看該作者
自從ms jade 走了,真的差了很多

原文章由 20070609 於 08-7-4 10:21 發表
Bad Experience

In fact, I attended two trail classes for my baby, one in Sheung Wan (the one which I had a good experience) and one in Tsuen Wan in April. The one in Tsuen Wan was really a mess.

I  ...
http://www.baby-kingdom.com/batch.download.php?aid=24871
‹ 上一主題|下一主題