教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 04 劍鳴幼兒書友fun club
樓主: ianmami
go

04 劍鳴幼兒書友fun club [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-6-1 17:59 |只看該作者

Re: 有無bb今年9月入劍鳴幼兒/稚請進

cheungcheung,

can you share with me what 負面既消息? thanks.

phoebe

22#
發表於 04-6-1 18:03 |只看該作者

陳師奶 ,

why didn't you ask 婆婆 to take your son to school? that's probably better.

i'll ask my maid to take my daughter to school too. i think that will be easier for the little ones to adjust.

phoebe

23#
發表於 04-6-1 18:27 |只看該作者

byychan,
KM has accepted my son into the am class.  I think I will only consider pm class if my son is at least 4 years old.

phoebe,
My son is 25 months.  He will be 28 months when he goes to school in September.  What about your little one?

24#
發表於 04-6-1 20:47 |只看該作者

我聽其她太太講新開學既時候好混亂,排隊洗完手都唔知婆婆同個學生係邊,好似好過份咁,連點名都唔洗,有又話我個仔係抬抵半個鐘都冇人知,總之好多好多,所以我以家好茅盾,因冇乜N1選擇,我相信每間學校都有好同唔好,但唔見細路好大鍋,真係好難決定呀。
開心做人啊!

25#
發表於 04-6-1 21:56 |只看該作者

Phoebe, 陳師奶, 我已比左留位費上午班因唔想多lum 仲有好似依家心宜的幼兒園已full左... 所以先choose km.

cheungcheung & 各位mami, 我對km 有以下lum 法

1. 佢地係2000年才開辦可能佢地仍然有d 唔好的地方但如家長在bb返學初期倍去可以比d 意見佢地可能有改善.

2. 佢地出面操場同內部比較小... 所以放學有困難.
    你地lum 下佢地要所有小朋友在地下個play room 等放學成校有成80幾人.  係1個room 內....  一定好唔dim. 但我地要lum 下如佢地比小朋友係外面放學yau有校車yau 如果raining或比太陽晒對小朋友都唔好...

其實我有聽過km唔好的地方.. 但我lum 我初初同仔仔一齊返下學同老師或主任分享下佢地做得好同唔好的地方...  o甘可能有改善呢. 仲有依家同bk mami一齊可以先係bk king再同佢地分享.  日後大家好.  

仲有其實大家都係為bb出發點而lum 學校同家長的溝通好重要呢..

26#
發表於 04-6-1 22:03 |只看該作者

陳師奶, heidi_mom, 我決定仔仔坐校車. 因阿姨婆係采頤花園住, 我已同校車叔叔contact 左 8:20 上車 放學大概1230回到家中, 因我無人同佢返 一定要比bb try 下自己坐車law.  如有工人本人suggest 工人同佢返因可以照顧bb但要睇工人本身醒唔醒, 因小朋友一出街有d 事係control唔到.

以上係個人意見.... 你唔同意的可以當我luen 講

27#
發表於 04-6-1 22:27 |只看該作者

Tammy
我都同意妳既講法,所以我講有好有唔好囉。

如我讀N1,我會比姐姐帶琳琳同佢去返學,妳BB係boy,我諗佢應該ok搭校車,因到時佢地兩歲已經好唔同,因我見有D兩歲BB真係好鬼醒,爭半年好唔同架。
開心做人啊!

28#
發表於 04-6-1 22:36 |只看該作者

cheungcheung 寫道:
Tammy
我都同意妳既講法,所以我講有好有唔好囉。

如我讀N1,我會比姐姐帶琳琳同佢去返學,妳BB係boy,我諗佢應該ok搭校車,因到時佢地兩歲已經好唔同,因我見有D兩歲BB真係好鬼醒,爭半年好唔同架。

cheungcheung   你bb有幾大你係唔係10月 or 12月mami?  因今日我同一個11月mami 傾計後, 我lum 左好多comment. 如果我無choose之中bb 已報一間ok 的n1, 我lum 係要我去同學校溝通後要比一個好d 的方法chu 理..  所以要搵d 同道中人一齊啦...   

如有邊個confirm 左km 一齊 chat 下啦.  

29#
發表於 04-6-2 00:18 |只看該作者

My daughter is also accepted by KM, am class.

In fact, someone referred KM to me. Any comments between KM nursery and Yew Chung?

Tanny, I saw you're on the line. Any comments?

30#
發表於 04-6-2 00:22 |只看該作者

Shiri, I don't know about Yew Chung as a lot of people mention this school.  I only know Yew Chung is an international school and if you would prefer your child to go to oversea / 活動教學.  km is a new school and they will have the Putonghau, English and Cantonese.  So I like KM.  Also someone mentioned to me Yew Chung is quite expensive.  Am I right?

31#
發表於 04-6-2 00:29 |只看該作者

Tanny, Yew Chung has both international and main-stream kindergarten. Fee for five day nursery class is expensive, I heard it is around four to five thousand.

I am still struggling to decide between five days' nursery class or just one or two days' kinda playgroup. I do want my child to have an early and happy learning experience.

By the way, may I ask why you choose KM? Shiri

32#
發表於 04-6-2 09:02 |只看該作者

我打算循序漸進,開頭自己車佢返學,放學俾佢搭校車,到around 3個月適應左先俾佢來回都搭校車.

我BB係boy,但even係女,我估都係一樣,我俾得佢返學,都係想佢獨立D,學同人相處(包括在校車上),可能我自己都係個性好獨立,我唔想佢over protected,我D姪仔姪女都係一足2歲就自己搭校車,從來都無問題,fall asleep on the school bus係難免,最緊要跟車個auntie細心,我讀K1果時都係搭校車,當時我剛足3歲(my birthday is in August),我都得無理由我個仔唔得,尤其而家D小朋友醒好多.

33#
發表於 04-6-2 12:58 |只看該作者

Tanny

我地住得好近呀, 我住星河, 但上星期五打電話去學校問, 佢地話安排緊校車時間, 未有schedule 喎, 你聯絡邊個呀, 咁快有時間.

34#
發表於 04-6-2 14:13 |只看該作者

danielboy,

Casey is 26 mths now. She was born in end of March. So Daniel was born in April then. Let's see if our kids will be in the same class.

I'll go pay the registration fee this Fri. I guess I will find out then which class Casey will be in. Hope I made the right decision

35#
發表於 04-6-2 14:36 |只看該作者

Mrs. Chan , Tanny,

I live in Diamond Hill too and want my son to go KM in Dec. when he turns 2 yr old.  But no news of interview yet. The school say end of June..... May be our kids can be classmate.

Shiri,

Yew Chung is international and KM is traditional kinder which chinese is more emphasis.  Which way do you want your kid to grow up??  You can read BK topic under  INTERNATION SCHOOL-  "ANFIELD, KINGSTON, TUTORS TIME & HKPS..."  I hope it will help you.     

regards, Prema

36#
發表於 04-6-2 16:05 |只看該作者

phoebe6,

Yes, Daniel was born in end of April.  I have already registered for him but didn't find out which class he would be allocated.  In fact, I don't think they would be able to tell until registration is completed.  They need to know the total number of students before any precise allocation can be done.   Do you agree?

37#
發表於 04-6-2 22:39 |只看該作者

陳師奶你可以check下km 寄左本書仔, 中間有校車叔叔個電話你可以打去問下....   o甘我bb可能同你一架車law...

prema, 可能你bb12月出世所以未有信掛. 你可call 下km問下law>....  如有人唔 confirm 你可以register啦..

38#
發表於 04-6-3 02:20 |只看該作者

Thanks you!  tannytam,

I will call KM next week to follow up.  Are you living in Galaxia too??

39#
發表於 04-6-3 09:53 |只看該作者

prema,

km的註冊12號至截止, 可能要12號後至知有幾多位淨, 但實有人唔去註冊, 所以應該無問題.

40#
發表於 04-6-3 10:08 |只看該作者

Hi all,

I read from another topic which one mama commented KM really uses active approach to teach their students and they organised lots of activities to encourage the self-confidence of their students. This sounds quite good to me. Heehee, I think we all made the right decision  

phoebe
‹ 上一主題|下一主題