密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 直 資 「 一 條 龍 」 拒 直 升 惹 爭 議
樓主: alicechan2006
go

直 資 「 一 條 龍 」 拒 直 升 惹 爭 議 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 08-6-26 13:38 |只看該作者
there is nothing shameful of being a LD student. what is wrong with LD? there is some sort of LD for all of us, if we were send to a remote island in south pacific, we will all be LD because the prime leaning goal there is to learn how to survive in the wild, how to made a boat. she maybe good at paining, or music or she maybe terribly bad at memorize things.

however, I don't think she should stay there as the school already unvail her mask and reveal her true belief. there are other good schools in hong kong, why both with this school.

82#
發表於 08-6-26 13:51 |只看該作者

回覆 #24 stevema 的文章

agree, good comment!

83#
發表於 08-6-26 13:56 |只看該作者

回覆 #30 daydream 的文章

"The money that HK government put into primary and secondary education is very very great every year but still cannot foster a real education in our schools. What a shame"

I had questioned this many times, we in this city choose to be silent and accept the reality. what a sad thing that is.

taxpayers had paid over 20,000,000,000 into the primary system, what do we get?

84#
發表於 08-6-26 15:12 |只看該作者

愉快学习直资一条?

原来香港直资有这样的教育理念,真了不起。把学不好的快乐学生撵走就是,何必伤神。学校都没法把持好教育事业的理念与良心, 这个社会的教育还有什么希望?那倒不怕,反正捧场客多的是, 不愁生意。

直资这盘生意值得做啊!

85#
發表於 08-6-26 15:14 |只看該作者

回覆 #71 CWLC 的文章

小朋友,你引错文章了,那段不是我写的。

86#
發表於 08-6-26 15:20 |只看該作者
原文章由 CWLC 於 08-6-26 09:24 發表
這就叫做 有這樣的家長 就有這樣的子女
子女不以她為恥才怪

這樣的媽咪都叫勇敢 奇怪
:;pppp:
人地不肯收 就讀其他學校
何必非要讀原校呢
這樣女兒讀落去會開心嗎?

你知佢女兒唔開心???? 其實拗都無謂. 哩d case 可能係冰山一角. 我欣賞佢既guts, 可以站起來比全港知有d咁既事, 如果唔係,大家都唔會有咁深入既討論. 至於讀好唔讀好,係佢地選擇. 唔欣賞別人不要緊但唔好悔辱別人.
我想"最唔開心應該係學校本身".   , 變成一所(名校). 經過今次事, 最起碼比到大家一個信息, 一條龍唔係直昇. 中間可因學校方向而改變. 今天under 60分要out, 明天學校形勢大好,難保要有70分先有得讀. 但無奈係大多數人都擁護. 變成絕對價值.

87#
發表於 08-6-26 15:38 |只看該作者
原文章由 cfpa 於 08-6-26 15:20 發表

你知佢女兒唔開心???? 其實拗都無謂. 哩d case 可能係冰山一角. 我欣賞佢既guts, 可以站起來比全港知有d咁既事, 如果唔係,大家都唔會有咁深入既討論. 至於讀好唔讀好,係佢地選擇. 唔欣賞別人不要緊但唔好悔辱別人. ...

香港是一個競爭社會
自己不努力 還怪學校
要讀可不讀 有教無類 的學校吧

88#
發表於 08-6-26 15:58 |只看該作者
原文章由 cfpa 於 08-6-26 15:20 發表

你知佢女兒唔開心???? 其實拗都無謂. 哩d case 可能係冰山一角. 我欣賞佢既guts, 可以站起來比全港知有d咁既事, 如果唔係,大家都唔會有咁深入既討論. 至於讀好唔讀好,係佢地選擇. 唔欣賞別人不要緊但唔好悔辱別人. ...

有學障 就應去 有教無類 的學校讀
讀一條龍 學校 讀不上有何用

+3金熱血 貢獻勳章

89#
發表於 08-6-26 16:58 |只看該作者
其實你地知唔知 事主嬲乜?

講明係一條龍 學校, 如果唔係一定可以直升中學, 做乜鬼一條龍?  

如果係唔想某 d 學生直升中學, 間小學大把方法去 '送' 走唔合心意的小學生. 為乜係要等到小 6 先至話人地唔適合升佢間中學?

有幾多名中學, 就係怕要迫住收 d 佢唔想收的學生而唔結龍 或者 脫龍.

今時今日至話一條龍唔係直升??!!!

唔通真係好似 cfpa 咁講 至得?

一條龍唔係直昇. 中間可因學校方向而改變. 今天under 60分要out, 明天學校形勢大好,難保要有70分先有得讀. 但無奈係大多數人都擁護. 變成絕對價值.

不過如果我識事主, 一定會同佢講, 呢 d 學校, 不讀也吧:;pppp: :;pppp:

90#
發表於 08-6-26 17:01 |只看該作者
I am empathetic with those parents with LD children and understood what hardship they have faced. Keep on and take care.

I agreed with Stevema. As a graduate of HKU, I felt very uneasy and unhappy that HKUGA College named as "HKUGA".

原文章由 stevema 於 08-6-26 15:12 發表
原来香港直资有这样的教育理念,真了不起。把学不好的快乐学生撵走就是,何必伤神。学校都没法把持好教育事业的理念与良心, 这个社会的教育还有什么希望?那倒不怕,反正捧场客多的是, 不愁生意。

直资这盘生意值得做啊! ...

[ 本文章最後由 ssspwong 於 08-6-27 11:00 編輯 ]

91#
發表於 08-6-26 21:00 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

92#
發表於 08-6-26 22:13 |只看該作者

回覆 #3 chan803 的文章

is the whole thing a contract?
offer:一條龍, interpreted by parents as 直升中學 (maybe a wrong intepretation)
acceptance: parents send their kid there,
consideration: school fee.

is this a breach of contract?

93#
發表於 08-6-26 22:19 |只看該作者
原文章由 ssspwong 於 08-6-26 17:01 發表
I am empathetic with those parents with LD children and understood what hardship they have faced. Keep on and take care.

I agreed with Stevema's opinions. As a graduate of HKU, I felt very uneasy and ...

To put the daughter into a school with extra resources to support LD may not be to the interest of the child. If I were the girl's parent, I would not insist in squeeze back into the secondary school.

Well, instead of arguing on whether the school is "unethical" or not, please be practical.

She may try for "Hong Kong Academy", a rather newly international school. I heard that kid of the founder suffers from "autism" and he found that there is no such specialized school, he then taught his kid and gradually established the school.

There are support, I guess, to LD student. The school is now gradually earning "word of mouth" (getting to be known).

See their website:
http://server3.hkacademy.edu.hk/Pages/2a3history.html

The quote in their history "setting up a pilot class for autism"

Autism may not be the same as the girl that suffers from. But I guess Hong Kong Academy may be willing to take care of the LD student. Her parent should try out for admission.

94#
發表於 08-6-26 22:27 |只看該作者
The first sentence should read "without extra resources" instead of "with extra resources"

95#
發表於 08-6-26 22:35 |只看該作者

Invitation to treat?

原文章由 mattsmum 於 08-6-26 22:13 發表
is the whole thing a contract?
offer:一條龍, interpreted by parents as 直升中學 (maybe a wrong intepretation)
acceptance: parents send their kid there,
consideration: school fee.

is this a breach of  ...

Dear, that's interesting.

But, I think the school only regards the act: sending kids to their school - is an offer of buying their service... though parents have paid the consideration... that's why the school has the right to reject parent's offer.  There is misunderstanding.

[ 本文章最後由 stevema 於 08-6-26 22:38 編輯 ]

96#
發表於 08-6-26 23:14 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 stevema 的文章

don't know if they did say 7 years ago the conditions for acceptance into their secondary school. maybe they never say anything at that time.

97#
發表於 08-6-26 23:48 |只看該作者

poor kid...

看到这段报道真的难过,孩子是无辜的,办教育的人就没有感觉?

港大同学会书院英文教师频换/ 本报记者/ 吕少群
2008-6-25

「我唔怕读得辛苦,但觉得书院好像只要叻学生。」被指未具足够条件入读港大同学会书院的学障生何焕茵,小六首学期英文和数学考试都未及格,第三学期成绩仍未达六十分的指标。外人不知道的是,本学期的数学和常识都是用英文考的,包括用英文复合句回答何谓全球暖化(global warming)、可再生能源(renewable energy)和避孕(contraception)等名词。「常识科全班成绩都差了,我得三十一分。」  向教育局确认以「直资一条龙」模式办学而须收取全部结龙小学学生的港大同学会书院,被家长邝倩萍投诉拒收其学障女儿。邝女士昨与焕茵在柴湾接受本报记者专访。十二岁的焕茵记得,○二年入读港大同学会小学二年级时,要花一个学期才能背熟乘数表,英文也差,后来重读三年级。三年来不用再留级。 英文数学考试未合格 焕茵经医管局诊断患有发展性协调障碍,应对、理解力弱,在○三年至○五年间,要定期去玛丽医院和教育局接受言语、物理和职业治疗。「○六年至今不用再覆诊了。」谈到六年校园生活,她说,小学外籍英语教师换了好几个,包括Monica、Edwiner、Amanda、Sean,有英国的、有加拿大的,有的教两个学期,有的教一年半载。 英语教师频频换,课程怎样衔接?邝女士说,该校自设校本教材,不断「创新」,设专题研习,「二年级时她还未适应,也没有调适,Project基本是我帮她做的。」小四起,学校才为她调适课程,余老师一直跟随著她。不过,六年来数学老师每年转一个,但不是离校,而是班级互调。记者昨晚翻阅报章Jump招聘广告,骤见港大同学会要聘请副校长、具五年教龄的资深教师、中、英、数、常识、音乐、体育、视艺和信息科技教师。 访问快结束时,焕茵说,刚考完学期试,常识科要回答许多英文名词,如污染(pollution)、人口过剩(overpopulation),还有避孕(contraception)、全球暖化(global warming)、可再生能源(renewable energy)、早婚(early marriage)等十数个。人口过剩(overpopulation),包括填充、点列和用复合句解答。「全班同学整体成绩差了,我得三十一分。」英文呢,五十分,首学期是三十四分。 你想不想入读港大同学会书院?焕茵顿了一顿:「都未肯定书院收不收我,不知道怎么答。我不同意不及格就要去外国或读其它学校。」

98#
發表於 08-6-26 23:53 |只看該作者
原文章由 daydream 於 08-6-26 21:00 發表
You don't understand why ESF has set such selection criteria. Note that they won't interview all applicants in order to select the best performers.  They only have to ensure that the applicants possess min English standard in order to be able to study in ESF primary.  The objective is to screen out those "Mentally retarded and others special problem kids" because they cannot follow the education offered by a general ESF primary.  However, ESF has also operated a special school to cater for those "Mentally retarded and others special problem kids" (Of course only for non-Chinese kid because other special local schools will take care of those Chinese kids with problems)  -  UNDERSTOOD!!!

唔係喎, 我識唔止一個朋友既仔女,係因為英文程度唔夠好,而唔收佢喎  佢一定唔係MR喎

[ 本文章最後由 littlesister 於 08-6-26 23:58 編輯 ]

99#
發表於 08-6-27 01:02 |只看該作者
原文章由 chan803 於 08-6-26 16:58 發表
其實你地知唔知 事主嬲乜?

講明係一條龍 學校, 如果唔係一定可以直升中學, 做乜鬼一條龍?  

如果係唔想某 d 學生直升中學, 間小學大把方法去 '送' 走唔合心意的小學生. 為乜係要等到小 6 先至話人地唔適合升佢間 ...

咁三三四咪一定可以讀四年大學?如果唔係點叫三三四

+3金熱血 貢獻勳章

100#
發表於 08-6-27 09:06 |只看該作者
原文章由 dad1234 於 08-6-27 01:02 發表

咁三三四咪一定可以讀四年大學?如果唔係點叫三三四

你真係得 ge

三三四有邊度明示/暗示一定有得讀大學呀? 又有邊個行 三三四 的地區係保證一定有得讀大學呀.
打橫黎講

不如你答返我個問題:

如果一條龍的中學真係可以 set 收生要求, 而唔收某 d 結龍小學的學生, 咁點解 d 中學要脫龍呀?

咁一條龍中小學同聯繫中小學重有乜分別呢?

究竟乜野為之 一條龍中小學呀?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題