密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 直 資 「 一 條 龍 」 拒 直 升 惹 爭 議
樓主: alicechan2006
go

直 資 「 一 條 龍 」 拒 直 升 惹 爭 議 [複製鏈接]

221#
發表於 08-7-18 11:01 |只看該作者
For most oridinary people, there is always a few annoying people among them try to stir up shit and make a scene. However, as the shit was stirred up, you may found some interesting fact insides that most of these people do not want to face.

Most parents, including the school management, see their school a machine to made student ready for higher education. So the scores are very important benchmark to proof their "product" quality. If their product is not accepted by higher education institution, all see it as a failure.

To reduce the "failure" you better keep an eye to their "raw materials" (admission interview) and perform quality control test. (test/exam and minimum promotion standard)

The fact is not all the kids are same in their abilities to pass these standards/hirdles. Those terms such as learning disability are just meanlingful to explain the situation of ability deviation among different kids and suggest helps, but not saying that the society should label them and set them aside from the normal system, like the retarded or recently called under-privileged.

If a school so claimed the school through-train to get the adantage of recruiting enough student so that they can get enough Govt subsidies, they should have bear what they are promised to do. Acknowledged that not all of their students will be able to proceed to higher education but these students still learn what they have to learn as a person during childhood. The school has the least right to say so that maybe another school suit you better..

222#
發表於 08-7-18 12:14 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

223#
發表於 08-7-18 12:21 |只看該作者

224#
發表於 08-7-21 12:37 |只看該作者
原文章由 daydream 於 08-7-18 12:21 發表
If HKUGA thinks that it doesn't have enough resources like ESF, then it has two choices:

1.  Increase the school fee to the level sufficient for it to be a REAL "thru-train" school like ESF

2.  Don' ...

rohoy2k and daydream,
I think it is wast of my valuable time and I will not respondto discuss with both of you further on the topics due to
your flimsy and prejudice views

225#
發表於 08-7-21 12:44 |只看該作者

226#
發表於 08-7-21 17:20 |只看該作者
[quote]原文章由 ykk1628 於 08-7-17 15:49 發表

QUOTE:
原文章由 stevema 於 08-7-17 15:16 發表
那么,大公报的记者大概也是孩子考不到港同或直资,所以才有如此失实报道了。原来如此。

按你的赞美之词看来,港同真是成就卓越,难能可贵。可否请教一下具体的 fruitful results and hard effort 有些什么?

[quote]原文章 ...

sorry, I am not any staff or have a close relationship of HKUGA primary school or college. I am just only a parent.Frankly speaking, even the reporter, not tai chung po but also other newspapers  will sometimes have a partial view of the matter. I donot know why some parents always like to make prejudice criticism or use neagtive atitude against teachers and principals. Can we look the matter in a more postive way. Don't you think that is it good for miss Ho to continue study in HKUGA college if she couldnot meet the minimum entry requirement. What is the purpose of examination. why do we need the entry requirement? Don't you think that the HKUGA college or other schools still need to enroll miss Ho if she fails all main subjectsin primary six? If that is the case, no examination or minimum entry requirments are required

--------------------------------------------------------------

For education, it is not appropriate to apply such logic.  Have you heard about the story of shoes and feet?  your logic is kind of cut your feet to fit in the shoes... the shoes are made by the school.  It absolutely can equip/adjust the shoes to accommodate every single foot.  They must do that because they once claimed that they are capable to...

+3金熱血 貢獻勳章

227#
發表於 08-7-21 23:38 |只看該作者
原文章由 stevema 於 08-7-21 17:20 發表

算啦,

睇黎 ykk1628 連一條龍的教育理念係乜都唔知.

228#
發表於 08-7-22 10:09 |只看該作者

229#
發表於 08-7-22 13:37 |只看該作者

原文章由 daydream 於 08-7-22 10:09 發表
因此, 只要港同不再吹噓推行一條龍的教育便再不會惹爭議囉

230#
發表於 08-7-22 14:14 |只看該作者

231#
發表於 08-7-22 17:03 |只看該作者

原文章由 daydream 於 08-7-22 14:14 發表
Oh! You dare to show up, Mr. Coward

The picture you posted exactly reflects the situation when we see your post.   

You had better to find a hole to hide yourself as you:
- lacking  ...

232#
發表於 08-7-22 21:20 |只看該作者

233#
發表於 08-7-23 14:23 |只看該作者
dog jilt (day dream), please look down and you will find there is a small hole under your four legs.  Go immediately to hide up yourself.

Do you feel shameful of deliberately giving false information.

234#
發表於 08-7-24 12:45 |只看該作者

235#
發表於 08-7-24 20:17 |只看該作者
dog jilt (day dream), please look down and you will find there is a small hole under your four legs.  Go immediately to hide up yourself.

Do you feel shameful of deliberately giving false information.
原文章由 daydream 於 08-7-24 12:45 發表
My poor coward and naive godson,

I have told you many times that don't chase me like a ghost.  I would only credit those good dog and I won't spare a single bone for you to lick as you are such a nai ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題