密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港真光中學幼稚園 大坑道真光幼稚園家長請進~
樓主: 啤梨
go

大坑道真光幼稚園家長請進~ [複製鏈接]

2501#
發表於 07-10-2 18:35 |只看該作者
Anyone know when will  the interview for 2008K1 be conducted?

原文章由 jovyw 於 07-9-29 23:56 硐表
Putongren,
Thank you so much.  I will know more about the school as your advice.

2502#
發表於 07-10-4 02:04 |只看該作者

真光幼稚園媽咪,請間....

Hi各位媽,
我的twins BB係12月出生,如想考真光的話機會是否近乎零呢?有没有真光媽咪的小朋友是細B呢?好想我的小朋友能考進真光,因為真光小學係男女校,希望佢吔可以讀同一間小學。
有駕各位解答!

2503#
發表於 07-10-4 09:26 |只看該作者
各位家長:

你們好, 我配現正為小兒籌備報考k1的事宜, 聽聞這個學校很好, 但怎樣好呢? 為了對這學校有更多了解, 你們可否提供一些寶貴的個人意見呀?

1. 這學校環境及設施如何?衛生程度如何, 有蚊患嗎?
2. 這學校的老師及嬸嬸態度好嗎, 細心及有愛心嗎?有耐性嗎?
3. 這學校有英藉教師教授英文課嗎?
4. 這學校的課程深或淺呢, 升上一般小學有問題嗎?
5. 這學校是活動教學還是傳統教學法的?
6. 這學校有什麼特色呢, 為什麼你們最後選擇這學校呢?

多謝各位的寶貴意見!

2504#
發表於 07-10-4 10:52 |只看該作者
原文章由 kfytbb 於 07-10-4 02:04 硐表
Hi各位媽,
我的twins BB係12月出生,如想考真光的話機會是否近乎零呢?有没有真光媽咪的小朋友是細B呢?好想我的小朋友能考進真光,因為真光小學係男女校,希望佢吔可以讀同一間小學。
有駕各位解答! ...

they prefer big kids!! or you can apply in the next year, for sure they will accept your twins!!
** i'm the same case also!!**

2505#
發表於 07-10-4 12:16 |只看該作者
原文章由 tautaub 於 07-10-2 18:35 硐表
Anyone know when will  the interview for 2008K1 be conducted?

17/11/2007(Sat) is the date when you can go to the kindergarten to submit the application form in person, this is also like an open day where you can get more feel about it and talk to the parent volunteer. The interview date is scheduled for 1/12/2007(also Sat).  For details, please see www.tlmshkps.edu.hk/kindergarten.

[ 本文章最後由 Putongren 於 07-10-4 12:18 編輯 ]

2506#
發表於 07-10-4 12:20 |只看該作者
原文章由 kfytbb 於 07-10-4 02:04 硐表
Hi各位媽,
有駕各位解答! ...

Agree with TinaWu.  Mine was also born in year-end, being a bigB is usually, if not always better.

2507#
發表於 07-10-4 13:02 |只看該作者
原文章由 tautaub 於 07-10-4 09:26 硐表
各位家長:

你們好, 我配現正為小兒籌備報考k1的事宜, 聽聞這個學校很好, 但怎樣好呢? 為了對這學校有更多了解, 你們可否提供一些寶貴的個人意見呀?

1. 這學校環境及設施如何?衛生程度如何, 有蚊患嗎?
2. 這學校的老師及嬸嬸態度好嗎, 細心及有愛心嗎?有耐性嗎?
3. 這學校有英藉教師教授英文課嗎?
4. 這學校的課程深或淺呢, 升上一般小學有問題嗎?
5. 這學校是活動教學還是傳統教學法的?
6. 這學校有什麼特色呢, 為什麼你們最後選擇這學校呢?

I have an earlier reply for your reference, please also go to message #2496 and have a look.  Regarding your specific questions,
1.  of course, best internal environment and where else can you find such a big open playground.  They can also share with the secondary/primary school to use the hall/gymnasium/sports ground for many special events.  In recent yeras, there have been improvements in finishing and equipments.  In addition to the classrooms, they have a language room, cooking room and a multi-purpose AV room.  Yet, mosquito is the biggest issue as it is so close to the woods nearby and there is construction site opposite.  Buit some basic protective measure, such as mosquito repellent should be OK and there is an anti-mosquito equipment (don't know the exact name) within the campus.

2. There are 4 amahs, they are absolutely grandma like and nice people.  Love, care and patience from the teachers are the main reasons that kids and parents love Truelight soooooooooooooooooooo much!  Sometimes, you may even be jealous that your kid listen to the teacher more than you!!!

3. Yes, but only once a week.

4&5. Please see my earlier message #2496.

6.一份真光情。最初,我們是被她的優良傳統吸引。喜愛她的樸實無華、她的道德教育,注重品格。更重要是她沒有抱殘守缺,反而與時並進。她不主張拔苗助長,只會讓孩子愉快學習、學會學習、愛上學習!另外,家校合作的成果吸引了無數像我一樣的家長,我們真的是跟著孩子一起成長;透過不同的家長講座、親子活動、家校活動,我們學會了如何與孩子相處,如何準備迎接孩子不同階段的不同需要。一踏入校園,你會有回到家的感覺。還有很多...請你到她的網頁看看(www.tlmshkps.edu.hk/kindergarten);如果有空,可於17/11/2007親身到校交報名表,當日應有家長義工,可跟他們談談。我們是以身為真光人而驕傲的!

[ 本文章最後由 Putongren 於 07-10-4 13:16 編輯 ]

2508#
發表於 07-10-4 16:37 |只看該作者
公道D,請看看教統局的質素視學報告
http://www.edb.gov.hk/FileManager/TC/Content_5219/tlmsohk.pdf

雖然是2年前,我可以擔保有進步、無退步。順便一提,文中所說的校長(前為梁燕婷,現以退休)以改名為總校長(現為關雪明,前為中學部的副校長)。而實際運作是由當時稱為副校長的盧慧英,現已稱為幼稚園部校長了。

[ 本文章最後由 Putongren 於 07-10-4 16:43 編輯 ]

2509#
發表於 07-10-7 16:20 |只看該作者
Hi True Light Parents,

I heard a lot of positive comments about True Light outside of bk too but I do have a concern which many parents might not share the same . I heard that there are well lots of girls than boys in kinder and primary probably because their secondary is aq girl school, is that true ? Coz I have a boy and I'd prefer a more "balance" environment.

原文章由 Putongren 於 07-10-4 13:02 硐表

I have an earlier reply for your reference, please also go to message #2496 and have a look.  Regarding your specific questions,
1.  of course, best internal environment and where else can you find ...

2510#
發表於 07-10-8 11:46 |只看該作者
問得好!我一年多前也有想過這問題,現在兒子(是由幼稚園直升的)已愉快地享受著真光的小一生活。很多男孩子的家長不選真光的確因為中學是女校(沒有一條龍?)。男孩子在小學甚至幼稚園不錯是少數,但不見得會在學習上、成長上出現問題。過去幾年,我倆夫婦也在不同場合觀察小學的男孩子表現,尋找他們的家長談話,了解他們的看法與經驗。我們的結論是:真光的教學理念非常切合我們的要求;除非找到另一間近似的!既然已經一鳥在手,又何苦自尋煩惱(當然,大女已在真光,一切都習慣,又是近家也影響著我們的決定)。
真光的男孩子充滿陽光氣息,品格禮貌總是讓外界讚不絕口。當然,一樣有頑皮好動、嘈吵擾攘的特性(女孩子何嘗沒有)。我們也聽說男孩子跟女孩子在學習上會有不同的需要,發展步伐不一。但真光的老師從未忽略他們。有時我們家長反而覺得男孩子參加不同活動的機會更多(因按比例計,無咁多人爭嘛)。其實在十歲左右前,孩子的性別意識還不算太強;他/她們混在一起上學生活,絕對無分彼此。到了四五年級,性徵開始,難免就有明顯界線。但這也不太影響他們的上課,團隊合作。我們不時也有讀中學的男孩子回校,也不看到有何問題。
當然,有人話我地未見過出面係點,梗係一面倒話真光好啦!正如我之前講過:學校沒有好壞,只有適合與否,同埋你是否認同她的教學理念!公道D,"真光好"是沒有排它性的,我也相信出面一樣有好的選擇。
其實你說的 balance 是否單指男女比例?還可有其它的具體憂慮?不妨談談。
原文章由 Vitang 於 07-10-7 16:20 硐表
Hi True Light Parents,
I heard a lot of positive comments about True Light outside of bk too but I do have a concern which many parents might not share the same . I heard that there are well lots of girls than boys in kinder and primary probably because their secondary is aq girl school, is that true ? Coz I have a boy and I'd prefer a more "balance" environment.

2511#
發表於 07-10-11 17:31 |只看該作者
Hello Putongren,

You have indeed gave me a bigger picture of the school and I really appreciate your objective analysis. Forgive my ignorance, my main concern is whether and/or how this "female (girls correctly speaking) dominant" environment will affect my son's psychological and social development along the way which might not show in his behavior right away. Or am I just thinking too much and too early...?

please, I meant no offence to all true light parents.

so in reality what is the girl:boy ratio we are talking about?

原文章由 Putongren 於 07-10-8 11:46 硐表
問得好!我一年多前也有想過這問題,現在兒子(是由幼稚園直升的)已愉快地享受著真光的小一生活。很多男孩子的家長不選真光的確因為中學是女校(沒有一條龍?)。男孩子在小學甚至幼稚園不錯是少數,但不見得會在學習上、成長上出現 ...

2512#
發表於 07-10-11 20:29 |只看該作者
Vitang,

As said, our observation of the higher grade boys sees no adverse issues.
But I cannot tell you what the long term effects may be.
Our belief is the character education, the value and ethics set and the all-round aspects they are teaching, preaching and practicing with the kids and the parents.
My same old saying: what do you expect your child to be in 20 years time?
This is the most critical factor when we make the choice for our children’s education.

(please also see your PS)

原文章由 Vitang 於 07-10-11 17:31 硐表
Hello Putongren,

You have indeed gave me a bigger picture of the school and I really appreciate your objective analysis. Forgive my ignorance, my main concern is whether and/or how this "female (girl ...

2513#
發表於 07-10-15 11:14 |只看該作者
Hi all:

See you all on coming Thursday evening in TL !!!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題