教育王國 討論區 保良局蔡繼有學校 08-09 Y1 大召集
樓主: HeiHeiMa
go

08-09 Y1 大召集 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 08-7-8 15:10 |只看該作者
原文章由 achow 於 08-7-8 10:13 發表
Dear All,

Is good to know that all of your kids finally got what they like. My girl choose-Violin as well. I went to buy the Violin after the Music Orientation. Cause 2 years ago, my son choose Clari ...

Hi achow,
My girl also selected Violin after the Music Orientation.  She learn piano from 4.5 years old.  Too bad I don't know how to play any music instructment.  I have question, if my daughter knew how to read 五線譜, will it be easier to learn Violin?  I heard that Violin is quite hard to learn and worry if she can manage to learn both instructment.

42#
發表於 08-7-8 17:56 |只看該作者
Sure she can, don't worry. My son learn Piano and Clarinet in the same time, so far, he did good in both and no confuse, don't worry. Kid can learn things fast that you never believe. As long as they love this instructment and more pratice, they can be good in all.

A lot of Musician in the world, they can play 2 or more instructment in their life.

原文章由 Sabrshum 於 08-7-8 15:10 發表

Hi achow,
My girl also selected Violin after the Music Orientation.  She learn piano from 4.5 years old.  Too bad I don't know how to play any music instructment.  I have question, if my daughter k ...

43#
發表於 08-7-8 20:47 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

44#
發表於 08-7-8 20:59 |只看該作者
原文章由 achow 於 08-7-8 10:13 發表
Dear All,

Is good to know that all of your kids finally got what they like. My girl choose-Violin as well. I went to buy the Violin after the Music Orientation. Cause 2 years ago, my son choose Clari ...

achow,

Thanks for your sharing and reminder.  I think your experience really give us good hint.  I appreciate your activities arrangement which is very comprehensive.

BTY, does your son feel comfortable for such arrangement?  How about the home-workload?  Actually I also have more or less the same activities arrangement for my son now, but I fear that he will have lesser time since 9/2008.

I also interest that what kind of weekly tutorial class you arranged for your son?  Do you mind share with us, cause I really want to know whether tutorial class is still needed in CKY study.  Many thanks.

FFMaMa

45#
發表於 08-7-8 22:32 |只看該作者
achow:
Thanks for your sharing!
請問妳clarinet係咪o係Tomlee買? 有冇邊樹會平d?

wongmichelle/Sabrshum:
Welcome!

46#
發表於 08-7-8 22:36 |只看該作者
~~ duplicated ~~

[ 本文章最後由 HeiHeiMa 於 08-7-8 22:38 編輯 ]

47#
發表於 08-7-9 09:53 |只看該作者
Dear All,

I don't think that CKY kids have to go for Tutorial class if he or she is a very aggressive person. I let him to join the English Math class once a week.
Actually my son knew how to do calculate and all the rest, but he have less sense to solve the question in English. He found it was difficult, therefore I try to find some source to help. Now he felt much better and he have more confidence.

In CKY they are not suppose to have homework daily. Most of the homworks should finish in school. My son bring homeworks back when he was P1 very often (Cause he did too slow in class period and because he went to play with classmate instead of finishing his homework.)
But when he go to P2, he got less to do at home cause he told me that he finished during the class period-he did improve. So therefore he have more time to take activities and pratice instructment after school.

When I talked with my son on the phone, he told me that I am the one who got homeworks-which mean I have to sign the notice or he have to read books infront of me. .If parent afraid that it was too tough for them, I think should stop some of it, and see rather they feel free to join back in the mid team.

Re the school bag, I really don't see ppls wear the one with Sanrio's character. And I don't think that BLUE is OK. If you have question, i think you can show the pictures to someone in school and let them approve before you buy.

Re activities: Beside Tutorial lesson and Kumon is force by me. The other rest activities are asking by my kids.
I will talk with the teacher and kids in every month and see how they like. If they don't feel interest after they tried, I will stop it and let them choose something else.
(As long as they have to lean 1 music and 1 sport).

48#
發表於 08-7-9 09:58 |只看該作者
achow,

Thanks for your reply.  I hope my daughter can handle.

原文章由 achow 於 08-7-8 17:56 發表
Sure she can, don't worry. My son learn Piano and Clarinet in the same time, so far, he did good in both and no confuse, don't worry. Kid can learn things fast that you never believe. As long as they  ...

49#
發表於 08-7-9 10:37 |只看該作者
原文章由 yan1226 於 08-7-7 21:32 發表
FFMaMa

We spent a lot in these two months,and ,we're going to   spend much more in the future   ......

蔡繼有學校有獎學金制度,每級五個名額,得獎者好像會有一個學期的學費,都不少錢,但詳情明天結業禮後我就知道了.
我要快樂每一天!

50#
發表於 08-7-9 13:28 |只看該作者
記得在觀課中, 看見全班同學的書包都是藍色而且沒有大公仔的.....

原文章由 yan1226 於 08-7-8 20:47 發表
Dear all

Does the school accept the school bag with light blue
color? My girl was so disappointed when she heard that
she can't use the hello kitty one.She is now asking to buy a 玉桂狗school bag w ...

51#
發表於 08-7-9 20:11 |只看該作者
原文章由 achow 於 08-7-9 09:53 發表
Dear All,

I don't think that CKY kids have to go for Tutorial class if he or she is a very aggressive person. I let him to join the English Math class once a week.
Actually my son knew how to do cal ...

achow,

Thanks for your sincere sharing.  I used to 'keep continuous review and adjustment' together with my son in the coming academic year.  

chancherry925,

Thanks for your information.
I dare not expect my son getting any scholarship at this stage, though it would be a bonus to me if happened.

FFMaMa

52#
發表於 08-7-10 17:02 |只看該作者
My daughter is joining CKY in this Sep.
Nice to meet you all.

53#
發表於 08-7-10 22:09 |只看該作者

54#
發表於 08-7-30 09:26 |只看該作者
我個女都係08-09年小一生,很高興加入CKY呢個大家庭

噚晚去到Dr. Kong諗住買個藍色細碼書包俾個女,点知賣晒,依家要揾第2個牌子,請問大家有無好提議,Thanks

55#
發表於 08-7-30 19:58 |只看該作者
原文章由 taiwong 於 08-7-30 09:26 發表
我個女都係08-09年小一生,很高興加入CKY呢個大家庭

噚晚去到Dr. Kong諗住買個藍色細碼書包俾個女,点知賣晒,依家要揾第2個牌子,請問大家有無好提議,Thanks ...

I brought the same schoolbag few weeks ago.   It was out of stock in shop originally, but I asked the salelady calling new stock for me.  Finally I got it within days.

FFMaMa

56#
發表於 08-8-7 22:48 |只看該作者
各位:
請問大家買o左白鞋未? 發覺男仔白皮鞋真係好少! Dr. Kong只得一兩個款, 但實在太貴, 我怕可能只著一季, 出年又唔o岩! 冬天又唔著白色!唔知邊樹買好呢?
另外, 仲有咩要買定呢? (除o左書包!)

57#
發表於 08-8-12 21:19 |只看該作者
hi, I am interested in CKY, may I know if most of your children are big B or small B? Does CKY prefer Big B better?

Thanks

58#
發表於 08-8-12 22:15 |只看該作者
cobylai:
我諗CKY冇話一定收大仔定細仔, 因為我所認識而又收o左o既小朋友, 大仔細仔都有!

59#
發表於 08-8-12 22:48 |只看該作者

60#
發表於 08-8-12 23:02 |只看該作者
‹ 上一主題|下一主題