Re: 請問香港區邊間二歲幼兒班pre-school好

up

3#
發表於 04-5-4 09:38 |只看該作者

你住那區呢???東區/中西區/灣仔區....

你對預備班的要求是什麼???

要玩/要見人/要學英文/要學自我照顧.....

我親戚個仔讀過victoria的預備班,但效果一般,因返學時間短,未熱身就放學而且二歲大都未必可以大小便,所以返學經常賴尿,到而家k2都重常常賴尿...自信心都有些影響.....
(本人不是針對victoria的預備班)

因此本人想把二歲囡囡送往幼兒園學習自我照顧,不過時間就長了些!!但係ok喎,囡囡返學玩下,學大小便,洗手,學下食飯用匙,學唱歌跳舞.....預備班ok了,自我照顧無問題,等第時返k1可以習慣!!

4#
發表於 04-5-4 09:51 |只看該作者

Nov媽媽 ,

I live in Heng Fa Chuen, Is there any nursey you recommend? The victoria nursey you are talking about  is in Causeway Bay?  Thanks.
Hi, there are 2 happy bbs in our happy family. Let's become good friends!!! :-P :-) :-P :-P

5#
發表於 04-5-6 15:29 |只看該作者

我都係住杏花村的,我住下杏的!!
唔知係商場有無見過你呢??!!
你住上杏/下杏呢???
我囡囡讀緊上杏1座側的路得會幼兒園,近近地,都好好,囡囡好開心,好鍾意返學!!佢上年12月剛剛二歲開始讀,宜家好多生活上的事都可以應付到!!e.g.食飯,穿衣服,著鞋,大小便,...
係太古個間維多利亞幼兒班!!唔係天后Causeway Bay個間!

6#
發表於 04-5-6 15:35 |只看該作者

我都係住下杏的!! Maybe we meet before ar.  Thank you for your information ar. Do you know 启思?Compare to 路得會幼兒園 which one is better?
Hi, there are 2 happy bbs in our happy family. Let's become good friends!!! :-P :-) :-P :-P

7#
發表於 04-5-6 16:22 |只看該作者

你bb係仔仔/囡囡呢??
我個座都有好多bb的,唔知會唔會同一座呢??
等我得閒八吓...係街見唔見到你先???

我唔知啟思好唔好,不過兩間都近,你可以上門參觀下再比較

路得會幼兒園係全日的 8:00am-6:00pm(可於9:00am前回校 & 可於4:30pm後接回小朋友)

8#
發表於 04-5-6 16:53 |只看該作者

My bb is a girl ar. Maybe we met before. I always take emily to walk on the seaside.   May I ask why you choose路得會幼兒園?

9#
發表於 04-5-6 17:50 |只看該作者

EmilyMami

好久不見 Emily要上學了嗎? 她還很小呀. 我都幫仔仔報左幼兒園, 半日, 9月返學, 自己也可以偷得半日閒

10#
發表於 04-5-6 18:04 |只看該作者

Hi, EmilyMami or other mummy,

My son YY is 16th months now and I am considering sending him to pre-nursury in Sep/Oct.  I live in HKEast, near HFC, and looking for some pre-nursury and playgroup nearby HKEast.  I know that there's some in HFC eg. St. Dominic, Sheung Shu Fong, Creative.... and also considering Victoria in Kornhill, but don't know which one is good.

What do you think about St. Dominic... good or not, and why do you choose Lutheran.   Please give some comments, thanks.

Sorry I am too slow in Chinese typing, thus write in English.

YY-Mummy
:roll:

11#
發表於 04-5-7 11:15 |只看該作者

星仔媽媽 ,
好久不见了,MISS YOU AR!
你去了哪里了?怎么见不到你了?EMILY 还小,我只是打听一下,做下功课则么。 星仔在哪间幼儿园上学啊?

12#
發表於 04-5-7 11:33 |只看該作者

Hi,YY-Mummy,

I heard there is playgroup in HFC when bb is 1 years one the parents accompay can attend. I called them ,they said if my bb is accompanied by maid,have to wait untill she is 1year and half. I already reserve a place for emily, cause I heard the place is very limited. The name of the playgroup is laygroup's Association .Tel is :2898 2308. You can call them. Hope is helpful to you. And pls tell me if you attend, and tell me it is good or not. Cause I have to wait half year(emily is only 1years old now).

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

13#
發表於 04-5-7 11:53 |只看該作者

各位,
咁我想問下筲箕灣有冇好既幼兒園呢.. 我見呢度好似冇乜人問東區既幼兒園/幼志園..

Thanks alot!
主愛我
生活世上幸福多,樣樣豐富主愛我;
天父造人像首歌,開心音符天天播。
星為我伴奏,風跟我握手;
天地海合奏,都表明主的愛

14#
發表於 04-5-7 14:47 |只看該作者

EmilyMami

你真是未雨綢繆, 早點做好功課, 不用到時手忙腳亂

我都有上BK, 不過都是匆忙瀏覽一下. 幫星仔報了灣仔小童群益會樂緻幼兒園, 離屋企較近, 步行約15分鐘. 明年等星仔滿2月8個月再轉讀幼稚園.

15#
發表於 04-5-7 15:42 |只看該作者

EmilyMami

我選路得會幼兒園係因為夠近,而且我唔知啟思有全日幼兒園!另一原因係路得會係教會辨學唔會太商業化!!!
而且佢有個室外playground比小朋友玩戶外games,好天氣可以享受陽光..haha好開心嫁!!!
而且唔係間間幼兒園有o甘大的室外playground,好似新翠(forget name)&小西灣明愛& 柴灣市政大樓東華三院都無....因為我覺得囡囡留係園o甘耐一定要選間環境好的!!

講開先知原來Emily 1 歲大,都無記得問你!!但係你已經o甘快做定功課,真係廿四孝媽媽!! 我細囡而家5個月大..都會好似姐姐係路得會幼兒園讀n1

你wait緊ppa group 的 playgroup呀!!幾好玩...我囡囡20個月開始join 玩到24個月大才開始返路得會幼兒園...我係星期六同囡囡&爸爸一起返的...有自由活動(玩玩具,跳彈床,油水彩,玩泥膠,玩.......);有做手工;小食時間;講故事時間;唱歌時間;完結! 過程輕鬆,自由   唔錯!

因為一開始囡囡係村內開始活動所以後來都係選返村內的幼兒園!!但佢9月份就要離開杏花村出去出面跑馬地寶血讀幼稚園...真係十萬個唔舍得,唔知囡囡會唔會呢!!

16#
發表於 04-5-7 16:00 |只看該作者

Nov媽媽 ,

You have 2 girls ar. So nice. I want to have one more too, but have to wait 2 or 3 year. Too tired now. :-x ppa group 的 playgroup can attent on Sat? When I called them, they said only on Tues or Thur. So I have to have my maid to take emily. If on Sat I can bring her la. Actually, I want to bring emily myself. By the way, I live in block 29.   Have we met before?

17#
發表於 04-5-7 16:04 |只看該作者

星仔媽媽 ,

<你真是未雨綢繆, 早點做好功課, 不用到時手忙腳亂 >

Of cause la. Do some research ma.

18#
發表於 04-5-9 15:28 |只看該作者

EmilyMami :

我係38座住,真係唔知之前有無見過呢???
ppa的playgroup我係上年9月join的,當時有2個timetable,
one for mother & child ( Wed am/pm session & Sat am session only) ; one for maid & child , due to father want to go together then i choose sat class.

I don't know is it any changes of the class may be you can call again or walk-in on sat to have a look !!

19#
發表於 04-5-10 15:09 |只看該作者

Thanks, Nov媽媽 ,

Maybe we met before, cause I always take emily walk on the seaside, and always can met some moms.   Thank you for your useful information ar.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題