用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Any comments to HK preschool ? (Fotan & Kln. Tong) ...
樓主: hangkeelong
go

Any comments to HK preschool ? (Fotan & Kln. Tong) & TutorTime [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 04-5-19 17:55 |只看該作者

Re: Thank you

Dear Hangkeelong,

I think your husband is right.  To spend 45 minutes in one trip and 1.5 hour per day in travel is not manageable by a 2 yrs old baby.  Especially in Summer time we have bad weather (you will be really worry).  Before my daughter studies at HKPS, she had studied in another Kinder at Sum Shiu PO which takes her nearly one hour per trip. That it is a great mistake and immediately I transfered her to HKPS in one month.

So it makes sense to find a Kinder close to where you live.  

42#
發表於 04-5-21 19:03 |只看該作者

HKPS Phone : 23886336 (Kowloon Tong)
[img][/img]

43#
發表於 04-5-31 23:44 |只看該作者

Dear hangkeelong,

Haven't replied you for so long coz I just came back from Japan yesterday.  All school buses have safety belts for very young kids.  On this point, I don't worry too much as all other young kids also travel like that.  I think you may be a bit over worried.  All kids have to learn to grow up.  But the travelling time is really too long.  I can only accept travel time of less than 1/2 hour for my baby.  

Although someone also told me that it might not be necessary to let a 2 year-old kid go to nursery.  My sister-in-law said that it would definitely better equip your child for the kindergarten interview.  Kids attending nursery would most likely do better at kinder. interviews than those not attending nursery.

I have enrolled my daughter in the international class of HKPS.  For the time being, my plan is for her to study in HKPS for nursery only but would change to other Kln Tong kinder. next year when she turns 3.  As for kinder, I think I'd most likely enroll her is local schools.  English is not a problem for my daughter since she can already communicate well in English which she takes as her mother tongue instead of Cantonese.

As a Chinese, I hope she can learn good Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese) as well.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題