教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF Kindergartens
發新帖
查看: 1828|回覆: 3
go

ESF Kindergartens [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-4-26 13:36 |只看該作者

ESF Kindergartens

Can anyone tell me when is the application time for ESF kindergartens?  I heard the waiting list is very long, do I send in the form as early as possible?  How do I get the application form? Thanks very much.

2#
發表於 04-4-26 14:23 |只看該作者

Re: ESF Kindergartens

You need to send the application form more than 1.5 yrs before September of the year that your kid will start K1.

About getting application forms, I only know that for Abacus (in Clearwater Bay, Sai Kung), you can give them a simple fax listing child's name, birth date, address, tel. no. and they will send you information package together with application form.  Webpage:
http://www.esf.edu.hk/schools/abacus.html

For the one in Tsing Yi, you need to write them a letter enclosing documents like birth certificate copies to obtain the application form.  

It is better than you call the schools to confirm the document requirements. I don't have the school nos. with me.  You may call 1083 to check.

3#
發表於 04-4-26 16:21 |只看該作者

You should hand-in your application once your kid turns two years old. e.g. if your kid will be 3 years old by September 2005, then you should hand-in your application this year once he/she passed his/her birthday.

Cheers,
Ruby

4#
發表於 04-4-27 12:01 |只看該作者

Thank you just just and Ruby for your comments.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題