教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Don't join Jolly Clown course
發新帖
查看: 880|回覆: 2
go

Don't join Jolly Clown course [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-5-5 17:03 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi all,

I joined a phonics course with three of my friends kids in Tsuen Wan Nan Fung "Jolly Clown". Their staff "Miss Wong" said if we can have our own class (private class) if we have 4members join the course. So, I meet three of my friends kids join together.
Last Saturday, it's the first lesson. We waited our kids during the lesson hour and pay the fee $825/5 lessons/1hr. Before we pay fee, nobody tell us it will have a new member join our course! But after the lesson, Miss Wong told us that a new member will join our course start from next week. We feel so strange and ask them for details, Miss Wong replied that maybe it is a misunderstanding for both of us. If we prefer a private class, we need to pay a double course fee $1,320/5lessons/1hr. It's ridiculous!
Before we join the course, I ask for a few times that if I have four members join the course, they will not add member, the course just for our 4 kids only.
Jolly Clown is so bad.....unreliable
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-5-5 18:22 |只看該作者
I have the same experience in Lalaland in Metro City III last year.  Last summer my son join the 2-3 years old playgroup.  The course is for max 8 kids.  Usually my domestic helper take my son there and she told me sometimes the course have 11 kids in a room and need to bring small tables and chairs to the room 9(since max 8 set of tables and chairs in the room).  I have complained but they said they max are 8 kids and said my domestic helper tell lies.  Since I was not there, so I cannot confirm.  But I believe my domestic helper.

3#
發表於 08-5-6 10:20 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 niseko2000 的文章

Yes, some of the centre always cheat parent before they join the course. After payment, all are difference. Just a small classroom, how can the kids play & study well? Poor....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題