用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保羅堂幼稚園(北角) Anybody's kid is studying St. Paul Church kindergart ...
發新帖
查看: 3670|回覆: 7
go

Anybody's kid is studying St. Paul Church kindergarten? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-4-28 14:54 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi! My boy is admitted to K1 in the coming September 08. Are your kid studying in this school? How do you find the teachers and their teaching? How about the school enviroment? Thanks a lot!
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-4-29 00:21 |只看該作者
I also want to know

3#
發表於 08-4-29 23:55 |只看該作者
Yes, I want to know too!
:-D

4#
發表於 08-5-2 23:21 |只看該作者
Anyone can share?

5#
發表於 08-6-24 14:21 |只看該作者
The school teachers are very experienced, they care children, they can teach my boy from a naughty boy became a good boy now (but sometimes good sometimes naughty---maybe he is a boy, i will talk with teacher when he is naughty, then good boy came back.  Although the school size is realatively small, but he loves his school and teachers.

原文章由 Elsagogo 於 08-4-28 14:54 發表
Hi! My boy is admitted to K1 in the coming September 08. Are your kid studying in this school? How do you find the teachers and their teaching? How about the school enviroment? Thanks a lot!

6#
發表於 08-10-27 16:49 |只看該作者
Would you mind to tell more about St. Paul Church kindergarten! Since i want to apply 09' K1 for my son. I am afraid the teachers are strict, aren't they? Please give me more ideas, as I know this is a really nice kindergarten! Are the students study there is all times happy? N o stress or.......

原帖由 曦曦媽媽 於 08-6-24 14:21 發表
The school teachers are very experienced, they care children, they can teach my boy from a naughty boy became a good boy now (but sometimes good sometimes naughty---maybe he is a boy, i will talk with ...

7#
發表於 08-10-27 23:27 |只看該作者
My kid got admitted to pm class this year. The teacher is very very good. My son enjoys going to school very much and has learned a few things. When he went to nursery last year, he did not enjoy his school life as much as now. When he comes home, he would share his school life, sings songs that he has learned and 'works' on some computer games which teaches chinese, english and some other things. This computer system is free of charge to students. Overall, the school has a close tied and teachers are extremely helpful. The teaches welcomes my call and is willing to talk to you over the phone.

The only draw back is that they have only one morning class and I guess most places are reserved for the sibilings of current students. Most other has to go to pm class. Moreover, there are far more boys than girls. I believe the girls would prefer SPK, SH, St Stephen or other through-train schools. Only a few girls in each class.

8#
發表於 08-11-1 15:32 |只看該作者
Agreed.  if mama want to apply this school. you need apply today lar
‹ 上一主題|下一主題