發新帖
查看: 1227|回覆: 7
go

The First International Playgroup in Yuen Long [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-4-21 12:45 |只看該作者

The First International Playgroup in Yuen Long

Dear Member,
for those who have read my comment should know that I actually have ammended  it. I find that some 'mummies' actually dont really accept it or perhaps I'm saying abit to much about the playgroup. If you want to know more, go ask yourself.....for those who really want to know could call this no:24747303, Kid's Corner Playgroup Intl, or ask your other friends who know for more comment. No offence

2#
發表於 04-4-21 14:04 |只看該作者

Re: The First International Playgroup in Yuen Long

dear christmas :
      你好!你講既係咪大馬路近交通廣場果間國際兒童遊樂坊呀?我個仔仔都係度上左兩堂喇,佢3歲半,佢玩得幾開心渦,個miss好有耐性架,因為我仔仔超百厭..唔知大班d小朋友既課程又點哩?

3#
發表於 04-4-21 22:08 |只看該作者

Dear mum gi gi,
Which class and date are you in? our kids probably are classmates.....well, not sure about the other courses though, but will find out for you after my nephew attented the first lesson next week, he is about 7 yrs old.  See ya

4#
發表於 04-4-26 04:18 |只看該作者

Christmas, mum gi gi,
You are very much hard-selling here.  I have called your playgroup but no answer all the time.
salami

5#
發表於 04-4-27 16:23 |只看該作者

Can I have the information of the playgroup because my son is 1 year old, I am planning for him to study in playgroup at 18 months.

6#
發表於 04-4-27 22:06 |只看該作者

Dear 2 babies,
you can try calling the playgroup at this no:24747303 and ask for the detail, I heard that there are some mummies with younger children are grouping to from another class which your baby could join in.

7#
發表於 04-4-27 22:16 |只看該作者

I am not sure about mum gi gi, but all I know is this is a place for ppl to give comments, I dont see any reason why I have to hide my feelings or comment, we all mummies are always very anxious and excited about our child's education, and I feel that is a good thing to share rather than being so self-centred!!!!! :-x  or perhaps you are one of their competitors????

8#
發表於 08-1-4 16:25 |只看該作者
原文章由 salami 於 04-4-26 04:18 發表
Christmas, mum gi gi,
You are very much hard-selling here.  I have called your playgroup but no answer all the time.

Yes, I cant get in touch with them either. I wanna get some info, but I can only leave a message in their voice box.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題