搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 好難抉擇 SPK vs Kentville
發新帖
查看: 1768|回覆: 6
go

好難抉擇 SPK vs Kentville [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-4-25 11:20 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
囡囡係大B,主動,mature,好驚選擇錯咗,影響她primary嘅路and 性格嘅發展,據說SPK嘅程度比較低(K1時唔會特別 teach them too much, 主要幫她們去適應學校生活)but 囡囡而家study in  nursery(十分適應)我驚會否拖慢她的學習進度,(I know that if I give up to study in SPK, it is difficult to study in SPC later)另一方面Kentville嘅程度深就個個都知,小朋友上小學時較容易catch up,但怕孝唔上心儀嘅primary-DGS(SPC 都係my favourite but I think that DGS is more suitable for those active, sporty and mature, like my kid.)好煩惱呀!呢幾個月都好困擾 ,可否提出D意見幫吓我! THANKS!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-4-25 14:04 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 肥豬脾囡囡 的文章

if DGS is your ultimate target,
KV shouldn't be your first choice.

3#
發表於 08-4-25 15:10 |只看該作者
原文章由 Mamusia 於 08-4-25 14:04 發表
if DGS is your ultimate target,
KV shouldn't be your first choice.

Mamusia,
DGS 當然係 my ultimate target, but 聽講入咗SPK,就好難升 other famous primary school because its academic level is low. 但唔讀就好似無咗個保障可以升SPC.真係好矛盾!

In your opinion, why don't you choose KV?

4#
發表於 08-4-25 17:24 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 肥豬脾囡囡 的文章

i said so bcuz it's heard KV seldom admits graduates of KV

honestly, if you really want DGS, you have to be "very hardworking" in preparing a good profile for your child. if you think SPK is too simple, you can make up by joining other courses outside.  As such, you can keep the good chance to SPC on one hand, and better prepare your child for fighting a place in DGS on the other.

5#
發表於 08-4-25 20:05 |只看該作者
肥豬脾囡囡,
Pl. check PM.

6#
發表於 08-4-25 23:54 |只看該作者
My case is a bit similar, my girl has been admitted to KV am and Sacred Heart pm.

I finally chose SH because it's a good school and is more secure. If I choose KV I will have to worry about Primary, it's a bit like gambling and I don't want to take my girl's education into risk. Unless the thru train school is not very good (but both SH and SPK are prestigeous school) otherwise I'll better choose the one with primary backup.

7#
發表於 08-4-26 01:38 |只看該作者
Thanks for all the opinions !

Finally, I would choose SPK.

Mamusia and LaLa, I agree to both of your suggestion that " VERY HARDWORKING" in preparing for the apply in DGJS is necessary. Thanks!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題