Re: KIANGSU & CHEKIANG NURSERY

popocat,

校車費應該係交5個月既, 老實講, 價錢我唔太清楚, 因為我每日

22#
發表於 04-4-21 08:37 |只看該作者

Dear 婷婷媽咪,
Thank you so much for yr reply.
I know a friend whose daughter was studyed in Kingston and learnt very gd 國語 from the school. However, after she changed her school in primary 1. she forgot all the 國語.
I also planned to let my daughter to study in KC for 1 yr and may apply to another KG when she reach the age of 3. is there any 國語 lesson in SPK? If not, how could you keep her 國語 standard?
and, 如N1我想駕車放低BB,what is the earilest time i could drop her off?
thanks

23#
發表於 04-4-21 12:52 |只看該作者

alicewong,

我而家正頭痛緊搵國語班問題, 因為我都好明白佢咁細個唔用就會唔記得架啦, 所以我一決定比佢讀spk後就即刻物色緊國語班, 但又唔可以搵d正式上堂既班比佢, 因為咁細個邊有心機學拼音喎, 都唔知點算?????

至於

24#
發表於 04-4-21 16:51 |只看該作者

Dear 婷婷媽咪,
Thank you for yr reply.
I finally applied the school today and my bb got admitted without difficulties. i think they still have vancancies left.. I drove to the school today, it's very hard for me to park the car coz my driving skill was not very gd. they let my bb start the school when she reach the age of 2.
why dont you consider the kg in kowloon side?
may i know how many people will be in 1 class? and how many classes in N1?
thanks.

25#
發表於 04-4-21 19:32 |只看該作者

alicewong,
我初時泊車仲慘, 因為朝早好多車上上落落, d校車又唔讓喎, 泊到想哭呀, 腳都軟埋, 而家泊得多就好好多啦, 個校工好鬼惡架, 有時泊得慢仲比佢鬧添呀, 慢慢黎啦, 當呢到泊得好自如既話, 相信已經有番咁上下技術lu   

至於幾多人一班呢, n1會係最多28人一班, 平均1:14, 而家上午班有3班, 下午班有2班, 九龍呢邊既學校我只考了培正但衰左, 反而我係香港考3間學校, 3間都收, 其實我本身係住香港區, 我跟本唔識揀九龍學校, 同埋九龍學校好既真係好多人競爭, 人又多, 連新界既都出埋黎喎, 但係香港名校多, 又冇咁多人爭, 所以我情願放棄份工湊女囉.

26#
發表於 04-4-21 21:36 |只看該作者

Dear婷婷媽咪
下一條街(私家街), do you mean "Kin wah Street"? why dont you apply sacred heart or st clare's or "liang lang tong"?I planned to apply many KGs for my daughter next yr, coz i am not optimistic and my bb was a small girl. you are so great that you could quit yr job and be a full time mom.

27#
發表於 04-4-21 22:50 |只看該作者

alicewong,
冇錯, 係建華街呀

其實liang lang tong收左婷婷上午班架, 初時我都覺得呢間學校好好, 但後來至發覺一個星期得一堂英文堂咋, 仲有佢地係冇功課架, 小朋友係讀得好開心, 但上左小學就好難函接, st clare's我有朋友個囡讀緊k2, 佢話st. clare's唔會再收生啦, 因為好似係收生不足喎, sacred heart對我黎講實在太遠啦, 相比起st.paul, st.paul名氣大d同方便d, 其實聖瑪加利大都一間派位幾好既學校, 不過我當初考左既liang lang同聖瑪加利大我覺得同蘇浙比, 又覺得蘇浙好d, 可能名氣唔夠佢地大, 但小朋友學到既野我又覺得蘇浙多d喎, 起碼蘇浙係每日有外籍老師上英文堂, 以上兩間唔係喎, 仲有國語呢!!!係咪
我其實而家不知幾想返工呀, 因為為左個囡真係用多好多$$$$架, 學費$2700加而家畫畫$200一堂架, 仲有保險呀, 睇醫生呀, 遲d又話想學溜冰同ballet喎, 仲未計我每日

28#
發表於 04-4-22 09:20 |只看該作者

Wing(婷婷媽咪),

Hey, it's me.  My son is studying at K&C N1C.  I'll send my son to LLC for K1 in Sept.  Haha, K&C may have a lot of drop-outs going to K1!  Just out of curiosity, what do u do when your daughter is in class (I assume u park the car in K&C & have to kill 3 hours!)  What activities do u plan to do with your daughter during summer?  I am working on it already.  Interested in joining as I'm a full time mum too but I live on HK island near CWB.

29#
發表於 04-4-22 17:31 |只看該作者

Jsmami,

You mentioned LLC.  Is it '靈糧堂'?  May I ask -

1) why you give up K&CN?
2) why you choose LLC?

30#
發表於 04-4-22 17:37 |只看該作者

Jsmami,

其實我好多家長都係比小朋友在蘇浙讀n1架咋, 不過佢地既k1都非常多人讀架, 另外, 係估得冇錯我每日行程就係泊好架車送左婷婷返學之後在香港呢邊等到佢放學, 不過好彩既係我本身有d part-time做緊, 好多時婷婷返左學我可以做少少野囉, 原來你係full time mum, 不如我地約出黎飲茶囉.

31#
發表於 04-4-22 18:34 |只看該作者

Wing(婷婷媽咪),
Tea?  No problem!  I have a maid so I am quite free!  Please check PM, I'll send u my mobile no.  Actually, I am looking for full time mums whose kids are about the same age & want to teach their children more at home, whether arts & crafts or phonics etc.  We can put our ideas & materials together.  Are u interested?

Kasan,
I'll reply to u tomorrow!

32#
發表於 04-4-23 08:40 |只看該作者

Kasan,

1.  Why I give up K&C?
Ans.  I only planned to let my son study N1 at K&C because those kindergartens that I like don't offer N1 class.  I chose K&C simply because of Mandarin which is the biggest virtue about the school - confirmed having studied there for 7 months.

2.  Why I choose LLC?
Ans.  Yes, LLC is Ling Liang Church.  My son will be going to the one in Causeway Bay.  I like the school's way of teaching.  I hope my son can learn in a creative, fun & inspiring environment than stuffed through routine memorizing.  I believe a happy & confident child can cope with the pressure studying at senior forms more easily in the future.  Some parents concern that LLC does not teach enough in english & is too easy academically.  This may be less of a problem to us as we speak english at home & I can teach him myself as I am a full time mum.

33#
發表於 04-4-23 11:59 |只看該作者

Jsmami,

你決定左去靈糧堂? 唔知有幾多會離開K&C呢?  Anyway, 我會留番o係K&C先, 因為我真係好想我個仔學好國語, 升小學時才諗下去唔去出面搵到好學校, 如果有間好好既收佢的話, 我可能會考慮下出面, 如果出面冇好既, 我至多留番低。

美甲達人俱樂部私家BlogHERE

Mummy's Nail Nail WorldHERE

34#
發表於 04-4-23 14:26 |只看該作者

Mummy,

"你決定左去靈糧堂?"  Yes.  Don't worry about "唔知有幾多會離開K&C呢?" as we see so many children in their kindergarten!  I'll find other means to let my son continue learning Mandarin, but it has to be outside school la!  

35#
發表於 04-4-23 22:20 |只看該作者

Hi Jsmami and Wing,

Kc claimed there wb extra interesting study for afternoon class students.  Do u know if it's true
and how's that .   It maybe only for k1 or abv kids
Any comment ??

36#
發表於 04-4-24 11:35 |只看該作者

My BB is now 18 months old.  If I want to apply for Kiangsu & Chekiang Nursery, may I know what procedures I should take at the moment, and what are the admission criteria the Nursery will consider to admit a baby as their student?  Also, what are the questions they usually asked during the interview?

Pls advise!

Thank you very much!

Regards,

BBQMAMA

37#
發表於 04-4-24 15:28 |只看該作者

Hi bbq mama,
my girl is almost the same age as yr child, she is 15 months old now. we got admitted to the N1 2 days ago.
procedure:
1.download a application from the school
2. bring the documents as mentioned in the application form and submitted to the school by person or by mail
3.if you submit the form in person, bring yr bb together. they will take a few mins to look at yr child (=interview)
4. they will let yr kid attend the school when he reach the age of 2.
5. no actual questions asked, just ask her name and who look after the kid (my girl could not ask anything)
i think the school still has seats left,it will accept you anyway.
regards,
Alice

38#
發表於 04-4-24 15:49 |只看該作者

crabmama,
I am not aware of it but since there are fewer children studying in the afternoon (coz most people prefer morning class), teachers can pay more attention to your child.  It is good for those children who do not need to nap in the afternoon.  

39#
發表於 04-4-26 09:42 |只看該作者

oic, Jsmami, thank you for your detailed reply.     

Jsmami 寫道:
Kasan,

1.  Why I give up K&C?
Ans.  I only planned to let my son study N1 at K&C because those kindergartens that I like don't offer N1 class.  I chose K&C simply because of Mandarin which is the biggest virtue about the school - confirmed having studied there for 7 months.

2.  Why I choose LLC?
Ans.  Yes, LLC is Ling Liang Church.  My son will be going to the one in Causeway Bay.  I like the school's way of teaching.  I hope my son can learn in a creative, fun & inspiring environment than stuffed through routine memorizing.  I believe a happy & confident child can cope with the pressure studying at senior forms more easily in the future.  Some parents concern that LLC does not teach enough in english & is too easy academically.  This may be less of a problem to us as we speak english at home & I can teach him myself as I am a full time mum.

40#
發表於 04-4-26 18:22 |只看該作者

Dear Ms Alice Wong,

Thank you very much for your valuable information and opinion!  I will bring my baby to submit the form in person within this week.

Thank you again!

Regards,

BBQMAMA
‹ 上一主題|下一主題