搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 "自閉傾向"
查看: 12782|回覆: 40
go

"自閉傾向" [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-4-6 19:15 |只看該作者

"自閉傾向"

想知道各位家長你地既小朋友有冇比醫生/心理學家話有"自閉傾向"? 又有幾多大左後又無事呢?

2#
發表於 04-4-6 21:35 |只看該作者

Re: "自閉傾向"

我都想知道,因為我朋友的仔仔都係咁

3#
發表於 04-4-7 00:43 |只看該作者

My friend's son was diagnosed by doctor as having autism tendency.  He cannot speak a word at age of 30 months.  He has very poor attention and eye contact.  He has been receiving private occupational therapy for 6 months and now can attend to table task for 15 minutes and can speak "I want chips" and "thank you" (he is an english-speaker).  The therapist goes to his home once a week for training.  The therapist said it is quite difficult to clearly define autism, many of the children with autism tendency can be trained by providing early treatment as soon as possible.  

So don't be so worry, start training asap is you think necessary.

bobomum

[img align=left]http://www.snoopy.com/comics/peanuts/meet_the_gang/images/gang_all.gif[/img]

4#
發表於 04-4-7 00:44 |只看該作者

My friend's son was diagnosed by doctor as having autism tendency.  He cannot speak a word at age of 30 months.  He has very poor attention and eye contact.  He has been receiving private occupational therapy for 6 months and now can attend to table task for 15 minutes and can speak "I want chips" and "thank you" (he is an english-speaker).  The therapist goes to his home once a week for training.  The therapist said it is quite difficult to clearly define autism, many of the children with autism tendency can be trained by providing early treatment as soon as possible.  

So don't be so worry, start training asap if you think necessary.

bobomum

[img align=left]http://www.snoopy.com/comics/peanuts/meet_the_gang/images/gang_all.gif[/img]

5#
發表於 04-4-7 09:36 |只看該作者

Including the private OT, my girl has been assessed by 3 different parties (OT, paediatrician from Union hospital & the Doctorate in Child Psychology).  Only the paediatrician named my girls as autistic like or tendency but the others said ‘NO’.  Also, when the paediatrician described to me about the term, she took a serious manner as she thought I would be mad after heard such description.  She further told me that THE CHILD WITH AUTISTIC FEATURES IS NOT AUTISM.  But parents need to pay more attention in order to train the child up to the average level for his/her deficit skills.  

My Doctorate and OT they said that they would not named this kind of child as autistic like as he/she is not autism at all but maybe poor in attention or social skills which can be improved by special & structured trainings.  Both my Doctorate and OT advised me not to focus the name of autistic features but on necessary trainings for my girl.  Especially the Doctorate was quite annoyed by some paediatricians today to abuse using the name of autistic features on children which are not fair to parents and the little boys/girls.

We do not start any private training or therapies yet as it will be begun in mid of April for OT training first and I'm still waiting for the replies from Heep Hong after Easter holidays.  Regarding the Gov't service?  Long long queue I was being told by the Social Welfare Dept!!!!

Therefore, my hubby and I together with my maid all give own training to my little girl for the skills which I learnt from books and advice from 3 assessment parties.  To my great surprise, only 2 weeks of our hard working to my little girl who suddenly said goodnight to my maid yesterday but added my maid's name ‘Goodnight, XXX!’. In the past, she would only wave her hands to speak ‘Goodnight’ and that's all.  But after our home training, she was willing to add person name as well to say goodnight which encouraged us a lot!!!!  Also, her eyes contact is increasing gradually.

See!?  Before starting any professional training, our home training can work on my little girl and I hope that she will have great improvement after she received the formal training from OT and Heep Hong Society.

I am now reading the book regarding the author how to train up their severe autism plus IQ deficit boy at home and their son now is grown up who does not only take care himself and but also can help some other people in the community.  The author would not give up even she got the typical & serious autism boy and her boy could also be brought up in good shape!  Autistic features can have much more improvement which depended on parents’ efforts to train the children.

So, if anyone who got their kids labeled as autistic features/like/tendency etc.  PARENTS DON’T BE FED UP AND FRIGHTENED!!!!  Your children is not autism but maybe at this moment she/he is weak in attention or communication skills which can be improved by early & appropriate trainings.  From the bar scale of testing a autism child, stating from point 30 will be termed as slightly autism which I was told by the Doctorate.  Below point 30 is nothing at all.

Don't be assessed by a single source but try to assess at least once more.  After that, you may conclude the common areas for improvement to your children by different assessments.  Very important, try to understand what is autism by reading books etc and you also may talk to some parents who are with similar cases.  

I'm just a starter to train my little girl and hope that she can catch up with level of the communications skills in future!

Good luck to every parent and your children!!!  We are the tools to express loves on our children as God loves us very much!

那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

6#
發表於 04-4-8 00:22 |只看該作者

我個仔都係被check到有自閉傾向(三歲評估check到),依家我個仔五歲半,我覺得佢大致上都無問題,追得番四歲level,曉講好多嘢(仲要係會嫌佢嘈嗰隻),甚至我懷疑佢己經唔係自閉傾向,仲似係過度活躍多啲 ...雖則唔知道依家係叫做好番咗我唔慣吖,定係變咗做過度活躍,但至少佢已經無咁怕羞,好主動講嘢,英文都鐘意學同講,算係咁啦...

7#
發表於 04-4-8 15:41 |只看該作者

bandband

你仔9 月是否選小學,你點揀,我而家都諗緊會否比佢讀多年幼稚園    有好提議嗎
[size=small]世上本來就沒有完美的人,人生總會遇著不同的障礙,有些人能幸運地越過障礙,但有些則只可以盡力改善,憑著愛去面對人生的困境! :-P

8#
發表於 04-4-8 16:25 |只看該作者

我今年已經俾佢讀多一年高班喇,今年報小學...唉...我煩緊間舖同搵工,仲要煩埋選小學,我都唔知點揀...都係响番屋企附近既小學讀卦...同埋我會選全日制,因為啲課程無咁趕架...你呢,有乜心水???

9#
發表於 04-4-8 18:50 |只看該作者

我大兒子小時也經常不理別人的,很自我及執著,但我們之間向來是有語言及眼神的溝通。兩歲前與他參加學前預備班時導師發覺他沒眼神接觸,著我們帶他做評估,但當時認為他不會是自閉,所以便不了了之。但當讀書時,他上堂時全不理會別人在做甚麼,只顧自己玩,跟本學不到東西,又遇著個年紀大的老師,跟他硬碰硬,加上他的發展較遲,又因9月生日所以年紀較細,無法跟得上同班同學的進度。讀K2時轉了另一個年輕的老師,老師覺得他有自閉傾向,但那時我仍然不應為他是這樣。考試過後,他的成績很差,老師給他K1的試卷,他便很有信心的作答,成績也算不錯。最後老師懷疑他是學習遲緩,著我們往健康院轉介往大口環做詳細評估。

首先見過兒科醫生,做了約兩小時的評估,主要是語言慢了年多,當時四歲半。跟著見視光師及聽力學家,兩方面都沒問題。之後見臨床心理學家,她見我兒不望她,便於心裏認定他是自閉傾向,所問的問題全是圍繞著這方面,只是沒正面說出,,由於我已看了很多關於自閉症的書及資料,我便對她是不認為我兒是自閉,後來她說半年後再作評估。醫務社工幫我申請了早期教育,是每星期一次,每次一小時的單對單訓練,另有職業治療及語言治療。尤於我懷疑大兒子有學習障礙,所以便被安排見腦神經科醫生,大兒子跟那醫生卻有問有答,醫生給他畫畫他也坐定定的,我便問醫生他是否有自閉傾向,但他說心理學家只評我兒是語言遲緩,他還說若果這便算自閉症,便很多人也是。我又問醫生,我兒是否專注力不足,因為他的導師認為他是,醫生說他不是很專心的在畫畫嗎,那會是專注力不足。最後我問醫生他會否有學習障礙,醫生說現時他年紀還少,不能確定。大兒子以前1至10,A至Z,及顏色等摡念是很混亂的,經訓練確是有很大的進步。

我給他重讀K2,可能有因為所有的課程均己學過,同學的年紀也較少,他的自信心增了不少,從以前的凡事皆反對轉變為自律、合作及肯妥協。我給他參加不同課程及安排很多了社交活動,他的人際關係也慢慢的好起來。最後經評估後,他的語言已追回正常的範圍內。

現時他就讀小一,開學的初時也很不專心及不發一言,他是很慢熱的,需要時間慢慢適應。現在他於課堂上,已經進步了不少,有問有答,最喜歡英文堂,還會主動參加活動,但仍然會間中發白日夢。

現在回想當初,如果可以早點帶他評估,早點給他接受訓練,應該可以幫他提早追回同齡的程度。那時別人只會懷疑他是自閉傾向,卻沒人可以點出重要的關鍵,就是若他不是自閉傾向,但那時他的情況也能嚴重影響到學習的進度。

10#
發表於 04-4-8 20:22 |只看該作者

不過今日都幾開心!我個仔好乖俾老師讚到暈~!話說今日湊佢放學果陣,有個同學因為見個個同學既家長都到咗學校湊放學而佢媽咪爸爸仲未嚟而唔開心咁喊...跟住呢位同學既亞爸最終都到咗,但佢仲係好唔開心,咁老師初頭都叫嗰位同學仔先收番啲玩具然後先至放學(佢地既規矩不嬲都係咁做,訓練吓小朋友有首尾嘛),但佢唔肯,仲同個老師撐到行,個老師當然嬲啦,咪當住佢面同我個仔講:"顯霖呀,送多隻復活蛋俾你啦,蘇文(嗰個同學仔)咁曳佢唔會要架喇!俾多隻你啦!"我個仔初時都堅持只攞佢自己嗰隻,但之後突然佢攞多一隻,原本我想話個仔,點知,原來佢唔係諗住自己要埋架!佢攞住兩隻復活蛋,自己走埋去嗰位同學度,然後將其中一隻復活蛋遞俾呢位同學! 實在太驚訝!太感動!跟住在場既老師同亞嬸都讚我個仔,跟住個老師開心到又同我講番我個仔噚日仲識得主動同主任講:"再見"~!真係開心死我~~~!!!>v< !

11#
發表於 04-4-8 20:48 |只看該作者

提出這個題目的原因是發覺香港衛生署評估中心d人好鍾意用呢個term. 大家的經驗更confirm我的觀察.

12#
發表於 04-4-8 22:16 |只看該作者

bandband,
我真唔相信你個仔有自閉傾向,同情心是自閉兒所缺乏的,好似我阿仔,如果我"雪雪"咁叫痛,佢一定會用力壓落我傷口度,一

13#
發表於 04-4-8 23:02 |只看該作者

咁我個仔並唔屬於真正既自閉症,只係有自閉既傾向而已,個醫生都講話通常被check到係自閉傾向既小朋友,大多數大個啲會無咗自閉既特徵,同埋自閉傾向既意思係個小朋友中咗其中幾項自閉特徵,並唔係全部,例如,有人話自閉兒會認唔到人,但我個仔會好好記性認到人;但我個仔就有以下自閉特徵:

1)無eye contact (以前---連我地都唔望,我地同佢講野無反應...但呢幾個月突然有番)
2)可以長時間可以玩同一樣野(時間可以長達一小時以上)
3)唔講野(九個月大識得叫媽媽,一歲之後就一個字都唔講,只會尖叫)
4)鐘意轉既野,包括自轉
5)無故打人,情緒失控...

大概佢係有咁既問題啦...佢都係响呢三個月突然'正常',但都會失控...所以我依家咪懷疑佢係咪由自閉傾向變左成過度活躍囉...我都係要等五月再評估先至知...

14#
發表於 04-4-8 23:32 |只看該作者

HayBMum

雖然方法無必個個啱用, 亦知小朋友個個唔同.

其實想講下"玩公仔"係一個好好既玩意, 可以教到好多野, 包括同情心. 好似話: 公仔喊>要錫番, 要噯公仔瞓覺等.
以前因為我果個係仔關係, 真係無乜買女仔既玩意. 好似"公仔>最好買真係似bb果種, 呢樣係治療師講嘅", "煮飯仔"等. 其實呢啲玩意好好架, 可以玩好多模仿同想像.

我仔仔依家係超級鍾意玩"煮飯仔", 又成日係學校扮化妝(學我), 笑死老師.

[同情心]呢樣野, 我仔仔都係返左學先學到. 有可能既話, 就快啲俾佢返學, 返左學, 見多左人同學左多野, 小朋友既進步真係會明顯左.

努力...努力...

15#
發表於 04-4-9 02:35 |只看該作者

mamee,

話時話我個仔都係番咗呢間學校先至識得冧人~!    同埋今日佢咁樣氹個同學仔,都係第一次,所以我同老師都覺得好驚訝! 不過話時話唔知五月再評估又會估到我個仔係點??唔知係咪呢期佢咁突然活躍,我有啲唔慣,真係有啲擔心佢真係變成過度活躍...因為呢期佢醒目多野講得嚟又真係好失控,你睇番我之前講上個星期撘火車事件已經知啦...真係覺得佢好似high咗咁,唔係好識control...

16#
發表於 04-4-9 02:39 |只看該作者

不過話時話大家真係可以俾小朋友聽吓莫札特...我早兩個星期買咗'莫札特效應',我個仔出奇地鐘意聽,好似上咗癮咁,臨瞓仲主動叫我地去播莫札特,我播隻cd,我個仔興奮到即刻由靠牆位移到床邊度訓住覺黎聽!    以前叫佢聽音樂都難,佢平日都係鐘意睇vcd,睇埋啲怪獸機械人卡通(激死...)...佢家吓咁迷莫札特, 真係難得到有如曇花一現,十分罕見~~~!!!

17#
發表於 04-4-11 00:33 |只看該作者

mamee,
我都開始左同阿仔玩"煮飯仔", 係訓練導師教的,但阿仔的模仿力真係"有限公司",只係識

18#
發表於 04-4-11 03:25 |只看該作者

HayBMum,

點解你囝囝要讀特殊中心???如果純屬自閉傾向,社工應該係介紹你囝囝入讀兼收位架噃...我個仔都係社工轉介去兼收位度讀,基本上同一般幼稚園無咩分別,只係佢地有班受過特別訓練既老師同一個兼收老師跟住,我個仔初時都係唔同同學仔玩,仲會無故打人...等,但係讀咗半年已經進步咗好多依家五歲仲開始鐘意主動講野...你試吓問番你囝囝個社工啦.

19#
發表於 04-4-11 08:08 |只看該作者

HayBMum

一開始仔仔識扮"茶水佬"都算唔錯架喇, 話晒之前未玩過嘛. 屋企有無買果種用(假)刀切既生果/蔬菜既玩具, 套玩具既可以教名詞(生果/蔬菜名), 重可以教切生果, meet開個杧果, 媽媽/你/我切等. 之後重可以拎啲蔬菜去煮.
如果你唔怕齊濕地方既話, 重可以拿盆水同仔仔玩洗菜.

我仔仔成日跟出跟入, 就算連我煮飯, 炒送都係我附近. 我就順勢教埋佢開爐, 爐頭果啲係火, 熱熱唔好摸, 要接住個掣5秒個火先著.
跟住重買埋個私家爐頭俾仔仔玩, 佢當個爐頭同佢啲煮飯仔係寶黎架.

社交方面, 慢慢先算啦. 可能話唔埋仔仔係SCC好快畢業哩, 好多事都好難估計, 依家行邊步最好咪行住先.
我知你好無奈, 但係亦好明白嘅.

20#
發表於 04-4-11 22:29 |只看該作者

講真你地囝囝己經好叻~!我個仔次次同佢玩煮飯仔嗰類遊戲,一定唔聽我點,玩咗咁耐都仲係做緊'茶水佬'咋~!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題