用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Alison's Letterland Child Care Centre v.s. Woodland ...
發新帖
查看: 1855|回覆: 9
go

Alison's Letterland Child Care Centre v.s. Woodland Pre-School (Happy Valley) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-3-17 16:04 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Alison's Letterland Child Care Centre v.s. Woodland Pre-School (Happy Valley)
Please advise which one is better??
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-3-17 22:07 |只看該作者
I've asked opinion on Letterland before but no one reply me. I've registered Letterland already and will start class in April. The environment there is not very good, but I hope the teacher is as good as those in Baby Buddies.  My son has studied in Baby Buddies for 9 months and enjoy very much there.

3#
發表於 08-3-18 10:15 |只看該作者
Hi babymok,

Which Baby Buddies did your baby studied in? I want to know about the one in Tin Hau. Which class did you join and How many days / week (Once / Twice)?

And how about Letterland, which class will you take in April?

[ 本文章最後由 BBB2006 於 08-3-18 10:23 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 08-3-18 12:56 |只看該作者
Hi BBB2006

My boy join the baby buddies in Tin Hau too, once per week only because there hv long queue for the waiting list, so I just wait for the shortest queue (weekday) , but still wait almost 3 month before hv sit.    Normally within 2 hour, they will hv circle story time, sing time,  play time, snack time, artcraft time etc, my boy is happy there (special snack time), and can sing some songs together with my helper which he learn from there.  But as I seen most of the kids are bring by the helper there.  I think I will let my boy go there till he start the N class in other school by coming Sept la.

I heard one of my friend's kid is planning for Woodland's N class, she is aim at international school (primary up) so think that is a good choice.  

原文章由 BBB2006 於 08-3-18 10:15 發表
Hi babymok,

Which Baby Buddies did your baby studied in? I want to know about the one in Tin Hau. Which class did you join and How many days / week (Once / Twice)?

And how about Letterland, which c ...

5#
發表於 08-3-18 22:25 |只看該作者
Hi BBB2006,

My son studied at Tin Hau (Tue and Thur morning class) since Jul 2007.  He enjoys the signing time and learn quite a lot of things there such as tidy up his toys.  The teacher on Thur, Michelle, is very nice, and my son would always love to hug her when saying good morning and good bye to her.

Since my son has stayed in Baby Buddies for 9 months already and he is one of the biggest boy in the class, I think it's better to let him to proceed to the next stage (N1).  It's also recommended by Baby Buddies.

So I've decided to let him to try Letterland (Causeway Bay) b/c it's easy to enter (no interview required).  He will attend Mon-Fri AM class starting from April 1.  But since I don't plan to let him to study int'l school, he will only stay in Letterland by July.  In Aug, he will attend Victoria.

原文章由 <i>BBB2006</i> 於 08-3-18 10:15 發表
Hi babymok,

And how about Letterland, which c ...
<br />

6#
發表於 08-3-18 23:56 |只看該作者
Can you let me know the school fee for the playgroup aged 1- 2?

7#
發表於 08-3-19 11:20 |只看該作者
$600/month for 1 day per wk class.   Quite OK la.
(but pls note that they will not deduct any fee for the day they close, like their school holiday etc)

原文章由 Pamfish 於 08-3-18 23:56 發表
Can you let me know the school fee for the playgroup aged 1- 2?

8#
發表於 08-3-19 17:53 |只看該作者
Thank you BH_2!

Any one can tell me what will be taught in the class for aged 1-2?

9#
發表於 08-3-19 23:29 |只看該作者
They adopt UK's kinder mode, so is quite free,  normally within 2 hour, they will hv circle story time, sing time,  play time, snack time, artcraft time etc,  each time will be under some topic like Easter party etc..

If u need me to say what my boy learn, I can hardly tell in detail, but he is quite happy there by trying different things himself,   like art (using water color to make hand prints, doing some stick crafts etc..), he even make a cookie during the lesson (of course just some decoration on top of the cookie), and eat it before coming back ...he like to play sand in the mini sand box, and play diff toys in playing times.  He will repeat the songs he heard there with my helper (who attend the class together with him), so I think overall  he is quite enjoying the class.  

原文章由 Pamfish 於 08-3-19 17:53 發表
Thank you BH_2!

10#
發表於 08-3-20 22:44 |只看該作者
Basically, their activities are quite similar to a pre-nursery.  Instead of 3 hrs in PN, their play group is only 2 hours which exclude some PN learning such as alphabet/numbers...  All of the 2 hrs are play time only.

You can refer their schedule to the website.

http://www.letter-land.com/

原文章由 <i>Pamfish</i> 於 08-3-19 17:53 發表
‹ 上一主題|下一主題