用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Victoria (HMT) PN accepted/ waitlisted / rejected?
查看: 4863|回覆: 42
go

Victoria (HMT) PN accepted/ waitlisted / rejected? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-3-16 02:51 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My girl's accepted for the 2-day pm class.
She was born in Sept, 統稱細女.
I am pleased with this since she is 細女,I don't think she is ready to study alone in Aug, plus I have other arrangements for the other 3 days.
Any classmates / schoolmates here?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-3-16 10:51 |只看該作者
My son has accepted by 5 days am class, but i want to change to 5 days pm class. I think that is very easy to change to pm class. Becasue my elder son is studying at HMT pm class.

[ 本文章最後由 大吉 於 08-3-16 10:53 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 08-3-16 11:57 |只看該作者
My son is accepted in Tue and Thur pm class too.  Waikiki, can you share what you plan to do on the other 3 days?  Do you join Victoria playgroup?

4#
發表於 08-3-16 13:53 |只看該作者
My son is also accepted for the 2 days pm class. I also want to know what do you arrange for your kid for the other 3 days.

5#
發表於 08-3-16 16:05 |只看該作者
My little son is accepted as 5 days pm class.
兩兄弟相親相愛, 一家四口樂融融! :)

6#
發表於 08-3-16 18:02 |只看該作者
Momotat:

Hi!! Do you know how I can apply for 5 days class?? I don't know what arrangement I can make for Alexandra for Tue and Thur!!

原文章由 Momotat 於 08-3-16 16:05 發表
My little son is accepted as 5 days pm class.

7#
發表於 08-3-16 21:12 |只看該作者
veldasharpe,

Try handling in the registration form + sending a letter requesting 5 days class as soon as possible. Actually, as we can see, there are many students studying 2/3 days change to 5 days a few months after school term starts.

Meanwhile, you can apply one more nursery/playgroup for Alexandra for Tue and Thurs. Lawrence is taking Nursery class at Tutor Time Kindergarten now, which I think is quite good. Maybe you can consider sending her there for Tue/Thurs class also. But dunno if it will be difficult for her to get used to two schools at the same time.

原文章由 veldasharpe 於 08-3-16 18:02 發表
Momotat:

Hi!! Do you know how I can apply for 5 days class?? I don't know what arrangement I can make for Alexandra for Tue and Thur!!

8#
發表於 08-3-16 21:24 |只看該作者
Momotat:

Thanks for the advice. I will send a letter requesting 5 days class. I don't fancy sending her to another school coz it will be too much at the same time.

Do you know how many will be in a class? Although, HMT publicsized that they only got 60 vacancies, I reckon that actually more than 60 students got accepted. I will probably drop by the school tomorrow to ask on my way to work.

原文章由 Momotat 於 08-3-16 21:12 發表
veldasharpe,

Try handling in the registration form + sending a letter requesting 5 days class as soon as possible. Actually, as we can see, there are many students studying 2/3 days change to 5 days  ...

9#
發表於 08-3-16 22:11 |只看該作者
My one is also in the 2days pm class, and mine is a very small one, late Nov.  hihi everyone, we are now classmates!

10#
發表於 08-3-17 01:35 |只看該作者

Hi, everyone, my baby girl got accepted for the Mon, Wed and Fri AM class.  I was very happy and satisfied with the offer as it is my first choice.  Because my baby was born in late Oct, I really don't want to push her to the 5 days class.  Instead, I would rather want her to either take some rest on Tue and Thur or to give her some other exposures, in particular related to Music e.g. Kindermusik or Physical Development e.g. The Little Gym.  

Any classmates that I can meet here before their orientation in April.

Frankly, I really found myself lucky as there were over 700 applications and the School would just take some 60 seats (However, I have some reservation on the actual number as most of the kids are just attending 2 / 3 days class, there should be more than 60 kids to get accepted).

All the best to those who want to change to the 5 days class then.
Keonama

11#
發表於 08-3-17 14:10 |只看該作者
My son got accepted for tue and thur pm class too.
Do you think it's possible to reserve the seat first and at the same time write and apply for a move to 5 days class? I know that's impossible as most of the parent would like to go into 5 days class.

I am also thinking if we can request the school to wait list the new school at Western Kowloon for 5 days class.

I wanna find something to fill up the 3 days for my son. For the meantime, I only know YMCA Kindergarten (not toddle's world) has Mon, Wed and Fri afternoon class.

12#
發表於 08-3-17 14:25 |只看該作者
Hi misskwokkwok,

I am happy for you. My son is also a small one...mid-Nov, but he is now on waiting list. I am not sure their acceptance requirement. What do you expect from a 15-month kid? Not sure if i should consider Harbour Green campus. Think there should be pretty much the same, right?

原文章由 misskwokwok 於 08-3-16 22:11 發表
My one is also in the 2days pm class, and mine is a very small one, late Nov.  hihi everyone, we are now classmates!

13#
發表於 08-3-17 14:51 |只看該作者
BJLover,
Yes, you can try handling in the request as soon as possible first. No try no hope, but once you try, there's the possibility to change.
For Mon, Wed, Fri, you can think about Tutor Time Kindergarten. My son is studying there and I think it is quite good.

makeupstudio,
Don't be frustrated! For pre-nursery, small B is really a bit 蝕底, this applies to all schools, not only Victoria. But when they grow up a bit, the age gap will be much less. My elder son is also a Sept Kid, he was labelled as 'small B' in the past but now he's not inferior to 'big B' during K1.
If you really want to choose Victoria, reserve the waiting list place first, then ask for place for Harbour Green. Heard from the staff in HMT, they will give priority to waiting list HMT Kids to Harbour Green. Good luck!

14#
發表於 08-3-17 14:54 |只看該作者
Hi Momotat,

Thanks again. I heard that Tutor time is good, however, it's only focus on English right?

Also, is it expensive to take playgroup at Tutor time?

Thanks again

原文章由 Momotat 於 08-3-17 14:51 發表
BJLover,
Yes, you can try handling in the request as soon as possible first. No try no hope, but once you try, there's the possibility to change.
For Mon, Wed, Fri, you can think about Tutor Time Kind ...

15#
發表於 08-3-17 15:09 |只看該作者
Thanks. I think I will reserve the place at HMT and wait for Harbour Green.  But still, there are so many applications for HMT.

原文章由 Momotat 於 08-3-17 14:51 發表
BJLover,
For Mon, Wed, Fri, you can think about Tutor Time Kind ...

16#
發表於 08-3-17 15:11 |只看該作者
My son got accepted for the Mon, Wed and Fri am class. He was born in July 06, relative small B. He is also attending playgroup in Tutor time 2 days per week right now. Not sure whether I should request to change to 5-days class or keep in 3-days class as we live in Shatin and it needs quite some time to travel to HMT.

17#
發表於 08-3-17 17:02 |只看該作者
Hi, BJLover,

Congrats!  B is admitted to Victoria.  Mine is on waiting list.   (We should have known each other.  See if u can recognize my boy from his old picture here.:;pppp:)

Apart from Tutor time, will u consider Yew Chung?  They have 3 days afternoon class under Romper Learning Programme.  But I am not sure if they can arrange Mon, Wed and Fri class.  You may check with them.  

原文章由 BJLover 於 08-3-17 14:54 發表
Hi Momotat,

Thanks again. I heard that Tutor time is good, however, it's only focus on English right?

Also, is it expensive to take playgroup at Tutor time?

Thanks again

18#
發表於 08-3-17 17:57 |只看該作者
Don't be too upset, I only got this offer as it was my 3rd choice (2 days pm), but yes, I do happy about it.  
well, I think their acceptance not only on the small kid, so it wasn't yr kid not doing too good.  and they recieved too many applications, that is also difficult for them to choose.  If I were you, I would reply quickly to them for the reserve place, and saying to them I would like to go for the new campus, if I really love this school.  
Luck to you and your baby!

原文章由 makeupstudio 於 08-3-17 14:25 發表
Hi misskwokkwok,

I am happy for you. My son is also a small one...mid-Nov, but he is now on waiting list. I am not sure their acceptance requirement. What do you expect from a 15-month kid? Not sure  ...

19#
發表於 08-3-17 18:41 |只看該作者
Hey, Juniorli,

Your son and my girl will be classmate as my girl also got accepted by the Mon, Wed & Fri AM class in HMT.  Nice to meet you here.

Do u know anything about the orientation??  I just learnt that they will arrange one in April??  I guess I will meet u there right.

BTW, my baby girl was born in late Oct, I just hope that she will not be the youngest in the class as she was already a XS size baby.  In fact, I am a bit afraid if she could catch up with other kids.  Anyway, I think Victoria will have their arrangement in teaching particular small b.

[ 本文章最後由 Keonama 於 08-3-17 19:34 編輯 ]
Keonama

20#
發表於 08-3-17 21:08 |只看該作者
Juniorli,

Don't worry!! My elder son was born in late Dec also. He is studying at Victoria K1. And he has caught up with his classmates and the curriculum.  My younger son is your lovely baby girl's classmate. He got accpeted by 5 days a.m. (But I may change to afternoon class if they accept our request)
Anyway, Victoria will have vey good arrangement  for their student.

[ 本文章最後由 大吉 於 08-3-17 22:04 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題