密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 去完維多利亞面試啦
樓主: tanoshi127
go

去完維多利亞面試啦 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-3-3 14:23 |只看該作者
我星期六下午都去左何文田維記interview, in 之前幾日已經好緊張, 壓力好大, in 完後覺得非常沮喪, 喺家長小組會談表現非常差, 我本身英文oral唔係咁好, 但入到去坐低十個有八個用英文, 搞到我猶豫左好耐唔知用英文定廣東話好, 結果到我時我用英文, 但因為太緊張, 腦裡一片空白, 結果亂講一餐, 亂晒籠, in 完時見到老公好想喊出黎, 但仍要死頂, 因為要帶囝囝去in 第2 part. ...   真係好辛苦, 好唔開心, 雖然我並唔係非要囝囝入哩間不可, 事實我亦不太喜歡維記, 但我知老公期望好大, 佢好想囝囝入到, 所以我好驚我咁嘅表現影响左囝囝, 令佢入唔到, 其實囝囝嗰日表現好好, 平時佢好怕羞, 見到陌生人會喊, 但佢嗰日好冷靜, 好主動, 仲同老師笑, 但就因為咁, 更令我壓力大, 哩兩日都好唔開心

22#
發表於 08-3-3 15:32 |只看該作者
Me too.  I felt so stressed out after the interview.  I really don't know how they are going to assess each child.  The 'child' interview part was very 兒戲.  I sat in the room watching my child play but no one ever approached me asking me questions about my child!  The parent next to me on the other hand, was chit-chatting happily with one of those teachers.  After sitting there for like 10-15 minutes or so I finally got approached by one teacher.  But she only asked some very general questions like do we speak Mandarin at home etc.  

The parents interview part was also crazy. I wouldn't have expected all parents to sit in one big group to express ideas that way.  They claimed that this is just 'casual sharing' but it is obviously NOT true!  Everyone was forced to present at least something while the headmistress/ teacher marked down what we said!!   It only stressed us out!  So if we parents perform better, does that mean our child gets higher chance to be admitted?  This is non-sense!  They should assess the child and not US!!!  

23#
發表於 08-3-3 16:04 |只看該作者
Hi all,

I am a new member to this forum and cannot help adding a comment to this thread!
I went to Ho Man Tin for interview (in fact this is my 1st school interview) and found it very interesting that in the parents' session, some parents just recite Victoria's school mission and philosophy from their brochure, and said this exactly matches with their own education philosophy! This is a bit fake....! Sadly speakly, the head teachers seemed so happy hearing people glorifying the school in such a way.. they just need to know better than that!

24#
發表於 08-3-3 17:31 |只看該作者
I attended the interview at HMT campus.  I was disappointed to the arrangement of Victoria.  I have no comment on the "baby section" as it was quite standard although the time was very rush and my son even did not run in.

I was frustrated and a bit angry after the parent section.  Everybody wanted to show off themselves and please the school within the short period of time.  Some aggressive people were speaking quite long time.  It was totally a self presentation not a sharing.  Both parent native english speaking, mandarin maid, disney VCD, even french speaking, ....... bebe papa..... were what I heard.   Don't believe that it is indifferent to use either English or Chinese during the parent section.  English is a absolute advantage, but need to be very fluent.  

As I was the last one to present (everyone was sitting at the small number seats for having the chance to present earlier, I was number 18 and my previous one is 11.  I sat nearly alone all the time.) and during other's presentation, I already knew that Victoria was not my cup of tea.  I just want to provide a happy childhood life for my son and am no regret in front of him in future when he asked how his early learning life is.

25#
發表於 08-3-3 17:36 |只看該作者
請問維記Nusery學費幾錢1個月呀?

26#
發表於 08-3-3 17:46 |只看該作者
Yes, I also don't like the parent session, 10 parents sit together, all talk about how good Victoria is... I also saw one teacher marked down sth, just wonder how can they judge? Those aggressive parents...

27#
發表於 08-3-3 18:17 |只看該作者
好唔開心囉

[ 本文章最後由 頂級美人 於 08-3-3 18:25 編輯 ]

28#
發表於 08-3-3 21:25 |只看該作者
原文章由 頂級美人 於 08-3-3 18:17 發表
好唔開心囉

以我所知, 好多位已經留番俾識嘅人...

29#
發表於 08-3-3 21:31 |只看該作者
I am so lucky.  I asked my husband to go into the parent session.  So, I don't need to suffer....

30#
發表於 08-3-3 21:34 |只看該作者
原文章由 yaulinda 於 08-3-2 01:29 發表
我今朝10:30帶亞女去康怡面試,
真係人山人海,
成個過程老師完全沒有問過我有關
女女的問題,也沒有見到老師問其他
家長,首先是讓一班7,8個小朋友
坐著玩桌面玩具,然後是story time
同埋叫小朋友跟動作唱吓歌,
跟住小朋友就 ...

康怡pn收多少學生?mon-fri 定 mon, wed & Fri or Tue & Thur?

31#
發表於 08-3-4 00:28 |只看該作者
2yrs 人仔入學, 都搞到大人同細路甘大壓力,  依家d幼兒園點解搞到甘呀.   

我都唔知維紀點俾分.  o個日一班到個個細路d age 都唔同, 一d 15個月, 最大23個月,  唔駛睇表現, age 大o個個實著數哂啦.   

家長會o個part .  仲衰,   好似show off 甘, d家長講自己d勁野,  多餘.

32#
發表於 08-3-4 01:20 |只看該作者
我個女都喺 in 康怡, 可能下午 in 所以唔喺好多人. 還境o.k la 只係太多樓梯級. 女女平時有玩playground所以好快warm up. 表現中等.其實家長嗰part 根本多餘.

33#
發表於 08-3-4 09:23 |只看該作者
我亞女都係in康怡,同一組有十四、五個家長,我見到有成起碼四、五個係識得啲老師嘅,佢哋仲好似好老友咁tim,加埋playgroup班小朋友已經去咗十幾個位啦,要入真係好難呀!

34#
發表於 08-3-4 09:24 |只看該作者
我IN完之後, 直頭極度唔開心
因為家長個part, 自己表現真係好差
又冇用英文回答問題, 其他家長好似拿住"天書"咁樣
不停發問, 又不停回答
所以我完全冇信心考到

35#
發表於 08-3-4 10:09 |只看該作者
It sounds really odd that they need to interview a group of parents with everyone to present their views.  My daughter went to their playgroup and prenursery last year, we liked the school and teachers.  About 2 years ago, the interview was easy, parents were asked a couple of questions regarding the child's daily life, and the rest of time was teachers playing with the kids, and that's it.  St. paul's kinder also interviewed the parents but privately,  which I think no problem....

36#
發表於 08-3-4 10:38 |只看該作者
It seems that the interview really bothers a lot of us. I wonder if you have been to other interviews and if they are about the same?
My girl have another interview in Cannan Kln Tong on 4/19, wonder if this is similar to Victoria?

37#
發表於 08-3-4 11:42 |只看該作者

Still have many choices~

Well.. One good thing is I'm more clear enought on chosing a right kindergarten for my little one. There are many choices of good kindergartens we can make. Don't be blind and obsess as the agrressive parents to stick w/ Victoria. For marketing, I believe they did a good job, but education....

38#
發表於 08-3-4 12:13 |只看該作者

去完維多利亞面試啦

我覺得好FUNNY , 我其實唔係好想讀VICTORIA.但最近我家,唔駛搭車可以返到的PRE-N就只有寶翠園VICTORIA. 但12月參觀過CAMPUS後,見到部份準家長的咀臉後,我知道我唔係同類,唔好擺個仔係度...所以3月1日我唔肯去.最後我老公只好同賓賓和仔仔去面試.

佢返到屋企的反應和大家都好似..話間學校面試安排好老土,有部份家長重老土,笑死我.

我都唔知幾開心,唔駛讀VICTORIA,嘩,可以慳返好多錢

39#
發表於 08-3-4 13:34 |只看該作者
競爭咁激烈,如果收咗話唔定自己都會飄飄然,收唔到又唔會覺得自己好差,幾好呀!哈哈.....

40#
發表於 08-3-4 13:38 |只看該作者
I went to the interview as well, and I know it is not easy to get in, as not much offers.  I do not know how they see the baby's part, I was trying to play hard with my little one, but as my baby is only a 15 months old, so really do not know what they are looking for?
For the parent's part, I saw one parent who is so funny that he said a lot of things telling how good V is and at last he said: one word to say, is :GOOD! oh! my god! I was laughing in my heart and thinking if he is giving a free advertising here?!  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題