《中华字经》by Kinder U

I want to let my kid to learn《中华字经》by Kinder U,
is it good ?
any comment?
thanks!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-2-20 10:26 |只看該作者
Not an easy task. My daughter speaks Mandarin as well as a native speaker, but I still find it quite difficult to teach her that stuff.

3#
發表於 08-2-20 13:47 |只看該作者
原文章由 flyingguest 於 08-2-20 10:26 發表
Not an easy task. My daughter speaks Mandarin as well as a native speaker, but I still find it quite difficult to teach her that stuff.

I have the same query.  By going to KinderU one or twice a week, I don't think a 3-6 year old kid can memorise unless with the parent's assistance.  However, I am not a good Mandrain speaker.

So, still hesitate to try up to now.

4#
發表於 08-3-25 19:41 |只看該作者
My girl studied it before.  She can really remember almost all the text even now but she's actually quite good in memory.  We quitted now because it's too far away and she needs to attend other more important classes.  

I got the book and CD set idle now.  If interested, can sell it to you.

原文章由 applemama 於 08-2-20 13:47 發表

I have the same query.  By going to KinderU one or twice a week, I don't think a 3-6 year old kid can memorise unless with the parent's assistance.  However, I am not a good Mandrain speaker.

So, s ...

5#
發表於 08-4-3 15:41 |只看該作者
I'm interested in this course but what's the minimum age to take this course?  Should the kid know Mandarin in the first place to benefit from the class?  How long is the course lasts?

6#
發表於 08-4-3 15:42 |只看該作者
I'm interested in this course but what's the minimum age to take this course?  Should the kid know Mandarin in the first place to benefit from the class?  How long is the course lasts?

7#
發表於 08-4-9 23:59 |只看該作者
If I remember correctly, it's four.  It runs on a continuous basis.  You can join any time.  Each term cosists of ten lessons.  Each lessons they learn certain words (forget the no.)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題